Vampire Lovers

Von WannabeDreamer2

Kristin Ashford is 17 and thought all was right with the world , but that changed when her father sent her to... Mehr

Characters!
The forgotten promise
Chapter 2
I'm alive but destroyed
Chapter 3
Catching me from darkness
Chapter 4
Not all things are perfect
Chapter 5
Saving him from darkness
Chapter 6
Fine?... not so much
Chapter 7
Hearts call to hearts
Chapter 8
Last minute characters
A wedding to remember!
Chapter 9
It worked!?!
Chapter 10
When is the wait over?
Chapter 11
Don't mess with me
Chapter 12
Getting the room ready!
Chapter 13
And unto us , a child is born

Chapter 1

616 13 0
Von WannabeDreamer2

( Here's a picture of the house that kristin arrives at . )

Riding in limos aren't bad , but it sucks when you've been riding in one for like 5 freaking hours! I've been in this limo for 5 freaking hours , and no one has told me where I'm going! Dad told me I'd be living with a of his friend for some time , but I don't know when I'll be able to go home . Oh well , it's not worth arguing about it . I plug in my earphones , and turn on my music .

On the first page of our story

The future seemed so bright

Then this thing turned out so evil

I don't know why I'm still suprised

Even angels have they're wicked schemes

And you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero

Even though you've lost your mind

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's alright because I love the you lie

I love the way you lie

Oh , I love the way you lie

( Love the way you lie - Arianna grande . Cover - Nightcore verison . )

This song reminds me of all the stuff that happened in my life , especially the bad . I grip my necklace , and I can feel the cool silver against my hand .

( Here's a picture of Kristin's locket her mom gave her . )

The locket . This locket is the only thing I have left of my mom , there's a picture of her and me when i was little inside of it too . My mom erika was a good women , and to me she was the best mom out there . I thought she'd always be by my side , but I guess I thought wrong .

  ( Here's a picture of kristin's mom Erika Ashford . )

Mom was the only one who truly did understand me , and i'm really upset that she's gone . She died from heart failure , I was the one who was with her in the hospital for her last few days . I was only 13 years old when she died , the doctor said she would die in a few days , cause her heart was growing weak and she was slowly dying .

I cried the most when she died , I really miss her . Sometimes I see her in my dreams , it's just me and her . Soon the limo stopped , and I looked through the window . Holy crap! That's not a house! That's a freaking mansion! I got out of the car quickly , and the limo driver handed me my suitcase. " Is this the right place? " I asked . " Yes , I was to take you to the d'angelo resident , and this is it . " he said .

D'Angelo . Why does that ring a bell all of a sudden? The limo driver got back in the limo and then drove off , leaving me standing alone on the concrete in front of the gate . D'Angelo , was does that sound so familiar to me? And why would dad send me here?

I looked at the gate , and there was a big black D on the front of it . Okay , here goes nothing . I brought my right hand behind my head , and backhanded myself . Okay Ow , Ow Ow . That wasn't a good idea . Wait , I think I can see something .

  * Flashback *

      * 12 years ago *

I was 5 years old , and I was in my friends backyard playing while they're parents and my parents were talking watching us from afar . My friends were all boys , but they're all brothers .
We were all playing hide and seek , I got to see them a lot cause our parents were really good friends . But here's a secret , my friends are all vampires . It's really cool! " Your it rui! " ryan shouted . " Dang it , I'm gonna get you! " rui shouted . So rui started counting , and we all split up into twos . Sean and reji got into a group and hid , so did ryan and zeke .

Zack grabbed my hand and we ran to go hide , we were quietly laughing the whole way to our favorite hiding spot .
When we got there , we tried catching our breathes . Me and zack were best friends , nothing could really seperate us . I guess you could say my feelings towards zack weren't the friend feelings I had once carried for him , I've started to like zack . He was like my total equal opposite , and I loved it .

He looked at me with his green eyes , and I looked at him with mine . He smiled at me , I smiled back at him .
" I'll never leave your side kristin . " he said . " Really? " I asked curiously .
" Yep , I'll always be with you . " he said . I smiled at him and hugged him , like I said . Me and zack were an inseparable pair .

     * Flashback ends * 

  Oh , wait that didn't make any sense . That still doesn't tell me why the name D'Angelo sounds familiar to me , but it did tell me some guys names . So I backhanded myself again , and I felt another flash coming on .

   * Flashback *

        * 5 years ago *

  I was at a school dance with my friends the D'angelo brothers , it was a valentine's day dance at our middle school .

  ( Here's a picture of the dress kristin wore to the valentine's day dance . )

  Zack had asked me to go with him to the dance as his " date " , and everytime I said it to myself like that it made my heart skip a beat . My friend feelings for zack had shipped away , I'm 12 and he's 13 . He's only a year older then me , and he's a vampire along with his brothers . " May I have this dance? " zack asked . I smiled and nodded , he pulled me to him and put his arms around my waist .

I put my arms around his neck , and we danced together . I layed my head down on his shoulder , and I breathed in his scent . Zack and me had grown up together , together with his brothers . I would go to they're house when mom and dad would let me , more actually whenever I wanted to go over . They're parents loved me , I was a daughter they never had .

  " I'll never leave your side kristin . " zack said softly . " Really? " I asked . Zack always told me whenever we were together as the years past , and I always smiled whenever he did .
" We'll always be together kristin , forever and ever ." he said . I smiled , cause just hearing him say that made me happy . " One day we'll be husband and wife , you'll be mrs . d'angelo . And that's a promise , even if our parents already arranged a marriage for us . " he said . Yes he was right , our parents had arranged a marriage for me and zack . Me and zack were to get married when zack reached the age of 18 and I reached the age of 17 .

  * Flashback ends * 

Oh sh*t! I know now! I must of forgotten! I mean with the move long ago , I probably forgot! Yes , that night me and zack had become closer . And I don't mean that nasty close way , I mean like secrets and that . But a couple of months later , me and my parents moved cause my dad got a new job . We had moved to a small town called baileyville , and we spent 5 years there . I guess I had forgotten them over time , but I'm glad I remember now .

Oh crap . The arranged marriage for me and zack is still on , my parents never canceled it and neither did his parents . Maybe rui remembers if the wedding was canceled , cause I think they might of forgotten as well . I just wonder if zack remembers me , and our promise . The promise was that he'd make me his wife and that we'd always be together .

But I guess when I had moved 5 years ago , I guess that kinda broke the promise . Well , let's hope for the best . Cause I'm going to be living with my 6 vampire friends and possibly vampire fiance . So I need to have faith , hope , and pray for a possible miracle that things go well and that they remember me . So I push open the gate , and I walk towards the front doors of the house .

Once I reach the the front doors , I push the doorbell and it rings . So I stand and wait , but no one answers . Hmm , are they home? Since rui is the eldest , he should of answered the door . Or maybe reji , cause he seemed more like the gentlemen type . I ring the doorbell again , and I wait a few more minutes . I wait and wait , until a man opened the door . He had glases , greyish black hair and violet eyes . And he was dressed up as a butler kinda , okay now which one of the brothers had glasses . None of them had glasses when I left , maybe one of them got glasses recently .

Wait , that's reji! I'd recognize that hair anywhere! " May I help you? " he asked . I could see his fangs , wow he's grown a lot since I last saw him .
" Um.. hi , I don't know how to say this . But I think we used to be friends , reji d'angelo . " I said . Wow , I just did that . His face showed shock , but yet held confusedness . " Don't you remember me? I have the same green as my mom , I remember you said you'd always be able to remember me by just looking at my eyes . " I said . That's true , reji did say that to me a month before I found out I was moving .

All of the guys said they had a way to remember me , for reji it was my eyes , cause I had my mother's eyes . For zeke it was my loudness , I am quite loud at times . For ryan it was my short hair , he had never seen quite short hair like mine . For sean it was my love for music , I do really love music . For zack , it was... my determination for my beliefs . And for rui , it was my stubbornness . I did inherit my mother's stubbornness , she was very hard-headed .

" Kristin is that really you? " he asked . I smiled and nodded , reji smiled back at me . " My dad had called his friend and told him I'd be staying with him and his brothers for a while , we're you possibly the one he was talking about? " I asked . Reji looked puzzled , but he's only thinking . Well at least I think he is . " Yes , I did get a call from a man with the last name of ashford . It didn't ring a bell , but as soon as I thought back then I realized it was your dad . But I didn't think he meant it was you who was staying with us . "  he said .

He looked at me from head to toe , and he smirked . I mean I wasn't wearing anything special .

   ( Here's a picture of what kristin is wearing now . )

  ( Here's a picture of how kristin's hair is done . )

  I mean if he's looking at how much I've changed over the 5 years , then yeah I've changed a lot . Let's just say puberty has done a good job for me , and I really like what I've become in the last t years . " You've changed a lot in five years , I mean the last time we saw you your hair hadn't even reached your shoulders . " he said .
" Yeah , let's just say a certain thing has done it's job pretty well . " I said .

He chuckled and so did I , I'm so glad I get to stay with my old friends .
" But look at you reji , you've changed a lot in five years too . Have you worked out or something? Cause I can clearly those little bumps of muscles from under those sleeves . And when did you get glasses? I remember you having perfect vision last time I saw you . " I said . He smirked . " Let's just say I've been having to keep things running right and taking care of the others , even though rui is the oldest I'm taking his spot of caretaker . And I have gotten glasses , let's just say I got a bison problem a year later and I've been wearing glasses since . " he said .

Rui and the others! I so can't wait to see them! " So where is everyone else? I want to see them . " I said anxiously .
" They're probably in they're rooms . " he said . So reji let me in , he led me to the livingroom . There I saw the awe of how good the inside of the mansion looked .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...