My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

kidnapped
losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
Liam
Savannah
rogues
in heat
the rescue
I'll be okay
home
disappointement
I still love you
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

strong bond

8.5K 260 15
By BellaDemont

Abby's P.O.V

"What? No, my sister can't be marked." Taylor said as he frowned.

"Then explain why Max is in pain that is the only explanation for the pain and the mark in his neck but there is something else." I said as I looked at him worried.

"What?" Nick asked.

'I don't know if I should say this.' I told my wolf.

'You have to he needs to know the truth.' My wolf told me back.

"What is it Abby?" Taylor asked me worried.

"Judging by the pain and mark Max and his wolf have it only means that Liz did." I stopped.

"What did she do?" Max struggled to say.

I gave a sigh; it was Max's mate he deserved to know the truth.

"Judging by it Liz did this voluntary meaning that she was not forced." I said in a soft voice.

Max froze and I could see what was passing through his eyes.

Pain, hurt, disbelief, shock, anger and finally back to hurt.

"Max." I said as he stood up.

"We need to get out of here now." Max said as he took off in the motorcycle.

I stared at him and then Taylor followed him.

Zac got next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked at Max worried, maybe I shouldn't have told him the truth.

"Its okay, Max deserved to know the truth everybody does." He said.

"Even if it breaks your heart sometimes, will you rather have the truth although it can shatter you?" I asked him.

"Even if it does, the truth is always for the best." He said.

I got to my motorcycle with Nick and Zac got his.

As we were about to take off Ben came outside.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"We had a deal Ben, we would see and eat with your family and then we would leave." I said as I turned on my motorcycle.

"But I haven't told you if you can cross the territory." He said with a smug look.

"I don't care." I said.

"You will not cross Abigail." He said using his Alpha tone.

I turned off the motorcycle and got off.

"Abby." Zac said warning me.

"Did you just use your Alpha tone on me?" I asked Ben.

"Yes, I order you not to cross or leave." He said using the tone again.

I gave a scoff.

"Really, do you think that you are in the position to be telling me what to do?" I asked him.

"You are not in a good position either Abigail, you are in my territory and in my pack house." Ben said,

"I don't give a fuck about that, but I have something very clear tell me what to do again and I will make you regret it." I said.

"We'll see that Abigail." Ben said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and got to my motorcycle and left the place.

Zac followed me and in two miles I saw where Max and Taylor had stopped.

Max was angry, he was punching things and I knew that it was because of what I had told him.

I got off the motorcycle and walked up to Max.

"I think she was right." Max said.

"What are you talking about? Who was right?" I asked him.

"This girl named Selene she said that she was Max's mate." Taylor said.

"That's impossible you can't have two mates unless she is your second chance mate." I said.

"Selene said that she was my mate and that Lizzy was my second chance mate." Max said.

"That doesn't make any sense." Nick said as he frowned.

"Just think of it if Lizzy was my real mate she would never do that to me. She betrayed me!" Max said.

"Just like you did to her with Britney, don't forget about that." Taylor said.

"That's another point Selene said that if Lizzy was my real mate I would never had cheated on her." Max said.

"So Selene is your real mate?" I asked him as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I don't know!" Max said.

"Max you're so blind. You just left the town where Selene was without thinking and since Lizzy has disappeared you haven't rest a single day. Doesn't that say something?" I asked him.

Max didn't say anything.

"Lizzy is your real mate and Selene is just a second chance mate." I said trying to make some sense enter him.

"But Lizzy-." Max started to say.

"I know what Lizzy did but of what you have told me of your brother this really doesn't surprise me. Just think about it if Lizzy forgave you after what you did to her do that show that she does love you and if she let your brother mark her willingly she is maybe doing this to protect you or her family." I said.

"She's right Lizzy would never do this to you if it wasn't a sacrifice for her love ones." Taylor said.

Max nodded but I could tell that he wasn't convinced.

"Should we continue?" He asked me.

"Yes, we'll make a stop in the night near New Jersey." I said with a small sigh.

"Why there?" Zac asked.

"If I'm right, Ben will follow us so we can not lead him to New York plus we need a place where to stay." I said.

Liz's P.O.V

Liam's tongue licked my neck so the bite would heal but it was still burning. I felt tears rolling down my face as Liam kissed my bite mark.

"There you go little mate." He said with a grin.

I gave a quiet sob and felt his arms wrap around me.

"You are mine now, have that clear from now on Liz." He said against my ear.

We stayed like that for minutes until he pulled away.

"Tonight I want you to change the room, from now one you will sleep in the same bed as me. We will eat our meals together and we will go out when I think you're ready." He said.

I stared at him speechless.

"What about my baby-?" I started to say,

"Your baby will be fine I give you my word, the pup might have to see me as his real father along with the more pups that are to come." He said.

"You're going to let my baby live?" I asked him meeting his gaze/

"Yes." He said.

I gave a tiny smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now go get ready for dinner." He said.

I nodded and went to my room; I sat in the bed and waited for Emma to get here.

"Are you completely crazy?" She yelled at me as she entered.

"Emma you have to understand." I said.

"Understand? You just sealed your fate, you should never trust Liam." She said.

"But he gave me his word. He is going to keep it right?" I asked him.

"He will; Liam always keeps his word but he will find a way to keep his word and still get what he wants playing dirty."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Even if Liam lets your baby live you will be unhappy for the rest of your life, don't you realize that?" Emma said.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take in order to save my baby." I said as I touched my stomach, even if I couldn't feel the baby right now I knew it was there.

"What about your mate?" She asked me.

I looked at her.

"He felt when Liam marked you, how do you think he feels now?" She asked me.

"Hurt and mad, but if he knew why I did he would understand." I said.

"But he has no idea so he feels betrayed." Emma said.

I went to the mirror and saw the bite mark; it had some cracks around it that were turning a blackish color.

"But there is nothing I can't do about it now." I said.

"You never know maybe you can make the mark disappear." Emma said.

"And how could I do that?" I asked her.

"The only way is if Liam is killed if he dies, maybe when your mate comes here for you he will kill Liam after all the things he has done to you and him that is the least he deserves." Emma said.

I looked at Emma and than at my bite mark through the mirror.

"Is it supposed to look like this?" I asked her.

"I've never seen anything like that but remember Liam is not your real mate, he is not the father of your baby so maybe that is how your body and your wolf are reacting about the bite mark." Emma said.

Meanwhile Emma went to the closet for a dress I started at the mark more.

'Is it true what she said?' I asked my wolf.

'I don't know, but I don't feel good.' She said.

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'It's feels wrong.' She said.

'But there is nothing we can do about it.' I told her with a sight.

My wolf gave a small whine when she realized that it was true there was nothing left to do.

Maybe this was the worst decision of my life, I should've waited but Liam was a threat against my baby's life.

I already had a small bump in my stomach since for she wolves we were only pregnant for five months before we gave birth.

Emma got me in a red flow dress that hugged my curves and hid the bump in my stomach perfectly, it had a sweetheart neckline. Emma got me in some red high heels and placed my hair up just letting some curls fall and some silver hoops.

After she was done with my makeup and hair she stared at me with a sad look.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I would never want this for you, you have such an innocent and pure heart that you don't deserve to be hurting, to be in pain like this." She said in a soft voice.

"You are also good, have a pure heart and you're also hurting." I said.

"Yes, but I'm not being forced to reject the love of my life, to love someone that doesn't deserve to be loved. I'm not being forced to be with someone that is not my mate." Emma said.

I shook my head and tried not to cry.

"One day I will get you ready for your weeding but you will get married to Max not to Liam." Emma said.

I gave a sigh, at this point even that seemed a far away dream.

I went downstairs where Liam was already waiting for me.

"You look stunning." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You look hot." I said knowing that it was the word he wanted to hear.

He gave a small smirk as he took me to the dinning room and made me sit right across from him.

We started to eat in silence; Liam stared at me as I ate.

He only touched his wine but not his food.

'Do you think he can hear what we are thinking?' I asked my wolf.

'If he could hear us we could also hear him.' My wolf said.

'I don't get it.' I said.

'What?' She asked me.

'If we were really bonded I would be able to hear what he was thinking.' I said.

'But do you remember Prom night, when Max and you were together you could hear each others thoughts and you were not bonded.' My wolf said.

'You're right.' I said.

As soon as we were done I got up and went next to the fireplace and watched how the fire burned slowly.

Liam got up and went to the window were the moon was up high, he looked at the moon and then he looked at me.

"Come here Liz." He said.

I walked up to him confused and grabbed his hand that he had stretched out for me.

He placed me at the moonlight and looked at my silver lines; he looked at each one of them of how they went along my arms and back.

The moonlight felt like a spotlight on us, the way he looked at me was as if he wanted me.

'He just wants our power.' My wolf reminded me.

'I know but what-.' I started to say but stopped.

'But what, what are you thinking about?' My wolf asked me.

"What made you like this?" I asked Liam.

He stared at me in the eyes.

"What?" He said.

"What made you kill my grandfather, your parents? What made you like this?" I asked him.

"That is none of your business but if you like to know it was power, I want to be the most powerful Alpha in the whole world, no one will tell me what to do and you will help me with that." He said.

'See? I told you he just wanted our power.' My wolf said.

'I just needed to be sure.' I told her.

"Besides I win, not only do I get power but I also get a beautiful mate that swore to stay by my side forever." Liam said as he urged me closer.

I could feel between us how aroused he was.

He kissed me and I didn't pull back. When he was done he looked at me.

"Go tell Emma to get you ready for bed; I will be there in a few minutes." Liam said and left.

I went and Emma got me ready for bed, I waited in Liam's bed wearing a white baby doll.

Liam entered the room and took off his clothes leaving himself only in his trousers, I tried not to look at him as he got to the bed but I did.

He had a beautiful ripped chest; Liam turned off the light and placed his arm around me pulling me closer to him until my face was against his chest.

I was drifting off to a sleep when I felt it.

A sharp pain that traveled my whole body, I sat up scared with my breathing rising as well as my heart.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

I got up the bed as he turned on the lights; I looked at myself at the mirror scared.

I gave a sigh in relief as I saw that the baby was okay but then my blood ran cold when I saw what it was.

"Liz what are you doing?" Liam asked me as he got up and stood behind me.

I touched my neck it was gone.

The bite mark was gone.

Max's P.O.V

"I call dibs on this bed." Nick said as he threw himself to a bed.

We had rented a room with two beds and a couch in a motel in New Jersey since Abby wanted us to stay here a few days in case Ben was following us.

"What about you?" Taylor asked Abby.

"I'll take the other bed, Zac can sleep with me." Abby said as she entered the bathroom to take a shower.

"I told you it would work." Zac said as he sat in the couch.

"Nobody cares." Nick said.

"You're just jealous because you haven't found your gay mate yet." Zac told Nick.

"For the last time, I'm not gay!" Nick said rolling his eyes.

"Max, where are you going to sleep?" Taylor asked me.

"You share the bed with Nick I'll sleep in the couch." I said.

After we ate a pizza we order, I was about to go to sleep in the couch when I started to think about her.

I wish I could stop her from all the pain she was feeling, I wish I could hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her.

"I love you Lizzy." I whispered.

I was about to go to sleep when I felt something inside of me.

I sat up and looked around.

"Are you okay?" Zac asked me as he walked out of the bathroom.

"I swear I just felt something being tied up to me." I said.

"Tied up to you?" Abby asked as she got up from the bed.

"Yes." I said.

Then I felt a sharp pain.

I grabbed my neck as the pain disappeared.

Abby got near me and looked at my neck.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it." She said as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"What?" I asked her.

"I can't believe this." She said happy.

"What's going on?" Taylor asked.

"The bite mark is gone." She said shocked.

"What do you mean that it's gone?" Zac asked confused.

"It seems like Lizzy's wolf rejected involuntary Liam's mark. It seems like Max and Lizzy have a strong bond." Abby said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Liam and Lizzy are not bonded; they can't because you and Lizzy share a strong bond stronger than a bite mark or any other power." Abby said.

"So she's no longer bonded to Liam?" Zac asked.

"What part of Liam and Lizzy are not bonded you didn't get?" Abby asked Zac.

"I was just reassuring myself." Zac said in his defense.

"What's wrong Max? These are good news why are you worried?" Taylor asked me.

"Just think about it when Liam finds out that the mark is gone and that he can't mark Lizzy therefore he won't be able to get her power."I said.

"But that is good." Nick said.

"No it's not because Liam will be mad and when he realize he can't have the power he will make sure that nobody will be able to get it." I said.

"Oh no, he will do it." Abby said as she cursed under her breath.

"What?" Zac asked.

"Liamis going to kill Lizzy, my Lizzy." I said as I felt the panic start to sinkin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 226 20
"Look can you just reject me so we can get on with our lives?" I begged. He quirked his head to the side and looked at me like I was crazy, "What ar...
347K 13.4K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...
40.5K 1.7K 25
Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Razor never thought that an overly possessive alpha would kidnap her and her best friends from outside a suburban mall parking lot...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...