Bella's Back And Dangerous Bk1

By BriannaWhitlock

Bella's back with her new daughter Renesmee. After Edward left her she got pregnant and made family with the... More

Chapter 1: Bella
Chapter 2: Forks/School
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 5: Story Time
Chapter 6: Baseball!!!!
Chapter 7: The Nomads
Chapter 8: James
Chapter 9: Prom
Chapter 10: The Talk
Chapter 11: Moving In
Chapter 12: The Call
Chapter 13: Letters
Sequel News! Please read!

Chapter 4: The Cullen's

21.4K 655 169
By BriannaWhitlock

Chapter 4: The Cullen's

Edward POV

"Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!" When you here your full name said by Esme you know your dead. I look over at Jasper and I know we're both thinking the same thing, we're soooo dead, well more me because I did it really. How dare he! He's just sitting there smirking at me. I'm about to tackle him when Esme comes stomping in. His expression then changes to shocked, wide eye, looking at me.

"Edward Cullen, look what you have done to my favorite red carpet!" Esme half yells. "You better be planing on getting me a new carpet, and get rid of this old one." She then stomps out of the room just as the door bell rings. Then she turns back around as everyone comes running into the room. Alice is having a vision.

In the box that has just been left is a new red carpet. I look at Alice and ask, "Did you order a new red carpet?"

She shakes her head and says, "No, I just had a vision of Esme yelling at you, sorry." She says while running to the door to get the box.

...............................................................

Jasper POV

Of course everyone was confused. If Alice just had the vision then she could not have ordered the new rug. She even said herself she didn't buy it.

Of course everyone but me was confused because I had a very good hunch on who bought it, and I know she did it for Esme's sake not Edwards thats for sure. Those three words were floating in my head:

THANK YOU BELLA

Then I get a text from her confirming my hunch was correct.

...............................................................

Bella POV

On the way home I got a text from Jazz saying he forgot he and his family were going hunting so he said he was sorry and would come over tomorrow. I said it was ok and that I put a shield on his mind so Eddie boy (my new fav. nickname called revenge) could not read it and also told him to delete these texts and later.

As we pulled into the garage I knew Renesmee was itching to ask lots of questions but was holding it first because 'people' could be watching and listening, and we had to call our Volturi family to tell them about our day. The only thing that was frustrating me was Nessie was singing revenge in her head so I would not figure out her questions for some reason, but singing revenge seems a little cliché at this point in time doesn't it?

When we walked in I pulled out my phone and called the Volturi.

"Bbbbeeeeellllllaaaaa!!"

"Hhhhhiii Jjaaannee!!" I said.

"How was school?"

"Good, but you won't believe whose back."

It took her about 5 seconds until she growled, "The Cullen's!"

"Yep." I sigh.

"Did they recognize you??!" She screeched.

"No, just Jasper but I like him so it's okay. They might have figured it out, but since I have Renesmee I think it threw them off." I snickered and so did Nessie.

"Oh ya hiiiiiii Rrrrrreeeeennnnsssseeemmmeee!"

"Hehe, hello Janie" She said.

"So you guys are really okay?"

"Yes we're fine, but I think give it time, Carlisle will get it, as long as he doesn't tell them, we'll be good. So stop being a willy wort."

"Hehe, okay bye Bella! Bye Nessie girl!"

"Bye." We both said and hung up.

As I turned around to look at Nessie I saw she was jumping with anticipation.

"Spit it out Nessie." I said.

"What did that note say?! What did you mean when you said Jasper figured us out?! Does he know who you are?! What do you mean Carlisle might figure us out next?!" She then took a not exactly needed breath and said, "Well?" While looking at me to answer her questions.

I just sighed and sat down. She was only asking because she thought I hated all the Cullen's which in a way I sorta do, but Jasper was always quiet. Carlisle and Esme are like the parents I had along time ago, lastly Emmet he reminded me of Felix and Emmet was always the big brother I always wanted, he was a crack.

"Okay well the note said 'It's good to have you back Bella', which was from Jasper, and yes Jasper has figured me out but thinks you are a friend of mine." I look up and she nods for me to go on. "What I mean when Carlisle might figure us out is, I mean he's very smart and it's hard to get anything past him like Jasper."

"Oh." Was all she said.

It was only midnight so I asked "Do you want to go hunting?"

"Sure." she said. As we went to leave I had a vision. Renesmee stood still quietly knowing not to talk while in a vision.

"Oh my poor Esme." I said. I then pulled out out my phone and ordered a new rug knowing it would take an hour to get there and that would be when it would happen. I told Renesmee about on the way. We caught two mountain lions each and headed back to do some training.

I had a quick vision of the Cullen's all confused except for Jasper when Alice told them what was in the box.

I sent a quick text to Jasper so he would know he was right and then me and Ness went down to our training arena.

I love to train and fight, it is sooo much fun, throwing knifes and stars. Shooting arrows, being like gymnasts. It was real fun, especially when we use our powers but we can't really hurt each other, but if we do I have healing powers that I can use thanks to my copy every vampire I meet power. So ya I'm pretty much the most powerful vamp in the world that would be why I'm the Volturi queen! Awesome right?

After we were done we went to take a shower and get dressed. We both wear the same thing every day cause we have the same thing in our closets. ( look back at chapter 2 if you don't remember what they wore).

We are then out the door with our stuff remembering we HAVE to sit with the Cullen's because Alice (annoying pixie) wouldn't take no for an answer. I just sigh while showing Ness and she sighs too remembering what I had said yesterday.

As we pull into the parking lot I notice we're here before the Cullen's and snicker, hehe. Renesmee notices it too and starts snickering with me too. I look at the time and see we still have an hour before school. So we grab our backpacks getting the same ideas and sit on the hod of my Ferrari. We each take out our phones and get writing our books. Ya, we're famous book writers under different names, even boys to keep it low like James Patterson, Ridley Pearson, and Stephanie Meyer.

As we write we notice they Cullen's pull up in Eddies Volvo arguing over when Alice is going to ask us to sit at their table not taking notice in us yet. Jasper's thinking how sorry he is for us. I just send him a thought, "It's ok."

As he hears this his head snaps in our direction surprised, and I just smile and send him a thought saying,

"Hello, still up for tonight?"

"Ya sure." he thinks.

The Cullen's then take notice of us watching them because they look in our direction and I make sure to give off a lot of hate while frowning at them. Turning around, me and Ness pretend to be interested in our books we were writing while thought talking to each other.

"Alice will be over here in a min. they decide to do it this-morning." Ness just groans and thinks my favorite nickname for her, "Annoying pixie." I just snicker as annoying pixie skips over.

Jasper thinks, "Sorry.", and I send him, "It's ok, already saw this coming no matter how many times I say no she won't take no for an answer but I'm keeping my mouth shut at lunch that's for sure."

"That what I thought." he thinks just as Annoying pixie comes to a stop and says, "Would you like to sit with us at lunch today?"

"No thanks." I mutter.

"Please?"

"No."

Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with ice-cream on top?"

Wow! When she learn that human saying?

"No."

"Just one day?"

"No."

"You say no again, I will make and your friend sit with us for two days." She says half serous, half playful.

I sigh one day is better then one with the bastards that left me.

"Fine." I finally sigh.

"Ya! See you at lunch!" She says as she dances away.

"Humph!" I say as we walk into the school. Emmett bursts out laughing when he sees our expressions and Jasper just give us a apologetic smile. "It's fine rather one day then two with the talking pixie." I send him, as me and Ness head to class.

My classes go by quickly, sadly for my sake of what little humanity I had left. In first period all that pixie did was blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah , blah, blah, etc. You get the point. History was better me and Jazz( hehe, got nicknames for all these Cullen's, even thought some are not nice but whatev) talked a bit here and there, taking turns correcting the teacher every so often, not give us away thou.

As I walk out of class before Jazz (just in case the Cullen's are watching) I stop suddenly with Jazz bumping into me.

"Wha..?" Then he sees me watching Alice and Edward as pixie walks up and gives Eddie boy a peck on the lips, then taking each others hands and walk to next period.

I spin around to look at Jazz wide eyed and say, "What the heck happened after you guys left Jazz?"

"Ummm...." He stammers. Then Nessie comes down the hall and says,

"Let's go Ivy." Not realizing its Jazz who's standing next to me.

"Okay." I say to her then turn to look at Jazz. "Later", is all I say, knowing he'll understand and walk off to math class

...............................................................

We walk into lunch as I remember we have to sit next to the Cullen's . Well, I have to sit next to the bastard cause their ain't no way I'm lettin my child sit next to her so called father she can sit next to Emmy( hehe nickname). I know they'll get along a little bit better because she hates Eddie boy more than the others.

After we walk to get our lunch, well more Ness cause she has to eat, I just get a soda. We sadly walk over to Cullen table as slowly as we can. When we get to the table Ness knows to sit by Emmy because she could snap at any point in time if next to Eddie boy, I mean I could to but I have a bit more self control, just not much thou with him.

When we sit I realize pixie girl is jumping up and down with excitement even thought she has no idea what's going to happen cause I blocked our future from her. Hehe, sucker pixie.

Right when we sit she's like,

"Well you already know me Alice." More like annoying pixie I think.

"This is Edward." Basterd, I think. My daughter growls a bit, but regains posture.

"This is Rosalie." Rosie Posie.

"This is Emmet." Got nothing to say. He looks at me and puts his goofy smile on his face that I've missed, and I smile back.

"And this is Jasper." He's good.

"Nice to meet you." I mumble. "I'm Ivy and this is Victoria." They kinda flinch when I say Victoria, remembering the time with me and vampire Victoria. Hehe LOSERS, theirs a reason I chose that in particular, and I just like the name too. Ness looks at me confused but I shake my head and send her a thought, "A story for another time."

She just nods. We sit their in silence until Pixie asks, "Would you like to come over to our house after school?" All the Cullen's just glare at her and she just sticks her tongue at them and says "Well?"

"Maybe tomorrow." I say. She looks sad at first but then smiles and says, "Okay!"

...............................................................

After schools over we rush in, to my car and drive to our house knowing Jazz will be over soon. I park the car and we rush inside and put our things away.

Then of course Renesmee has to ask, "Why did the Cullen's flinch when you said Victoria?"

"Well....." I start just as the door bell rings making Ness jump just an inch thanks to half of her human instincts. I sigh and say, "Later", as I walk to get the door.

I know it's long but hey it was good right? I promise to make the next one sorter if you like.

Vote, comment.

Thanks lots,

xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.8K 14
twilight saga:breaking dawn part 2 Bella's human, Renesmee growing really fast, that seems to be their only problem. it seems like they might finally...
255K 6.3K 38
Renesmee has a twin, Nevieah Cullen. Their appearances are identical, their personalities are unique and their growth rate is rapid.. Wanted by the V...
353K 6.4K 20
Renesmee was not Bella and Edwards only child. She has a graceful, beautiful, kind, and lovely little sister. Everyone loves her she's the heart of t...
270K 6.7K 44
Around the time Renesmee reached maturity and stopped aging, Carlisle and Esme found a baby girl abandoned in the woods and decided to make her part...