Wicked || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2015•• ursula lives under the sea with her surprisingly beautiful son. she gives him legs so he ca... More

Description
1. Once Upon a Time
2. On land far, far away
3. Bippity boppity... Oops?
4. Part of your world
5. Oh bother!
6. Mirror mirror
7. You've got a friend in me
8. Be our guest
9. He likes your butt and your fancy hair
10. Fish are friends, not food
11. Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them
12. I want to be a real boy
13. Always let your conscience be your guide
14. Kiss the boy
15. Can you feel the love tonight?
16. The poison chosen specially to kill Kuzco. Kuzco's poison.
17. I won't say I'm in love
18. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
19. I can fly!
20. Off with his head!
21. Poison them! Drown them! Bash them on the head!
22. Things will look better in the morning
23. When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home
24. First we got to create... Da mood
25. I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad.
27. Let's just assume everyone in here doesn't like me
28. You will be alright. There, there.
29. Oo-de-lally
30. He is my Evangeline
31. What do they have against people who are different, anyway?
32. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one
33. Do you trust me?
34. I want my freedom
35. And they lived happily ever after
Index

26. Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space!

15.2K 1K 410
By gaysicle

"Bet I can turn that rock into a pigeon," Harry says. Michael glances up from his drawing pad and looks at the rock and shakes his head.

"Yeah for three seconds," he mutters and Harry gives him a dirty look.

"10 seconds," he argues.

"5," Michael shoots back.

"7," Harry ups it and Michael hair gestures to the rock.

"Seven seconds. Go."

Harry quickly recites the spell and they both watch as the rock just swirls I colour and then a very fat pigeon sits in it's place.

"You created the worlds most obese pigeon from a rock. I'm actually impressed," Michael says with an approving nod. Harry is counting on his fingers how long the pigeon just lays there looking confused and after a whole nine seconds it turns back.

"Nine seconds! I win!" Harry cheers, jumping to his feet. Michael just laughs and looks back down to start to draw.

"Congrats, you're getting better. Think Louis will let you turn him into a cat again?" Michael asks. He's drawing a picture of a girl and Harry doesn't want to ask but it appears to be Bria.

"Probably when he feels better. He's still sick but his parents take care of him during the day. I get night shifts," Harry shrugs, picking at the grass. He looks over across the school dorms, across the village and to the castle. Is Louis there right now or are his parents visiting his room?

"Have you met his parents?" Michael asks and Harry shakes his head.

"I've only met Jasmine that one time. Your parents aren't around a lot," Harry notes and Michael nods, starting on the eyes of his drawing.

"Yeah. It's worse for the non-royals though. Their parents never see them at all. We all just get dumped at the school but while our parents attend to business they still make sure to flaunt us when necessary. Well my mother doesn't anymore but that's fine," Michael says but judging from his tone it doesn't sound fine at all.

"If you were my son I'd totally show you off. Look at your artistic skills and you can actually make jokes! It amazes me how bland the people here are," Harry says and Michael looks up at him, a small smile gracing his face.

"You're the weirdest villain I have ever met, Harry," Michael notes and Harry just lies back.

"Not a villain get. Give me time. Oh! Can we go to the pool? I want to swim," Harry says and Michael gives him an odd look.

"You swim?"

"You don't know? Oh I never showed you! I have a tail!" Harry tells him excitedly and Michael just takes in his legs and looks up at him quizzically.

"Right. A tail," he says slowly and Harry rolls his eyes and jumps up, pulling his friend with him.

"Come, come," Harry insists. He starts to run through the woods and he feels Michael almost trip behind him but he doesn't stop. They make it to the big pool in record time and Harry grins as he throws off his shirt.

"I'm getting naked so turn around," Harry tells him and Michael quickly turns his back. Harry grins as he slips off his pants and then dives into the pool. The sensation of swirling comes and then his tail is there and he laughs as he comes up to the surface.

"You're a fish," Michael says in shock, his eyes the widest Harry's seen them.

"Of course I am. Hello, I lived in the sea with my mother," Harry reminds him. Michael just keeps looking at him in surprise, no words leaving his mouth.

"Aw, fishy, I missed you," Bria's voice makes them both turn and she grins as she leans against the tree. "Good to see you, Michael," she smiles and it's a special smile. Harry knows because he has one for Louis.

"You knew he did this?" Michael asks and she lifts herself up and nods as she walks closer to him.

"Yeah. This is where we met actually. He almost killed me here too," she adds in and Harry shrugs.

"You deserved it. I'd do it again," Harry admits coldly and Bria just snorts.

"Uh-huh. Henry wants to meet again. Maybe in two nights? Can you both come?" She asks but her eyes are trained on Michael.

"I can," Michael confirms and then they both look at Harry.

"I can too probably... Louis wants to meet you," Harry says slowly and Bria squints.

"You told the fairy?" She asks.

"He's a boy! And yes I told him. He said he'd help," Harry tells her and she looks at him closely.

"You keep bringing these good people into it. There won't be any death this way," she tells him and Harry frowns as he swims over to the waters edge.

"We don't need death to get our point across. We have to scare them, shake them up. Let me be the brains and you can be the beauty, alright?" He says and she just shakes her head.

"I've learned to never let the boys do all the work. They always mess up."

Harry just rolls his eyes and swims back down into the water, doing a quick figure eight before coming back up. The two are watching him but he doesn't care.

"I have to get home. I hope to see you soon," she says but again all her attention is directed towards Michael. He waves as she walks off and then Harry just leans his arms on the grass and rests his chin on them.

"She's evil and you shouldn't like her," Harry warns him and Michael tears his eyes away from the spot she left and over to his friend.

"Shut it. It's no different than Louis liking you," Michael defends himself and Harry shrugs.

"Maybe not but I'll let you know I'm a lot nicer than her," Harry says.

"You tried to kill her and planned on killing everyone here!" Michael exclaims.

"I know. And she's worse than me. Scary thought," Harry says.

•••

"Can you sneak out to the woods in two days?" Harry whispers in the dark. Louis is curled up against his chest, his body still warm with fever but noticeably better.

"Probably. Why?" He whispers. His breath is warm against Harry's chest and Harry loves feeling him so close.

"My other friends are having a meeting. Thought you'd like to meet them," Harry offers. Louis sighs and he pushes himself closer.

"Okay. What'd you do today?" Louis changes the subject, his voice soft and sleepy.

"I turned a rock into a fat pigeon and then went swimming. All with Michael," Harry says and Louis just hums.

"You care about him," Louis notes and Harry feels this twist in his heart.

"Yeah I do. I wish he opened up to me more," Harry admits and Louis slowly pulls away, his features barely visible in the dark room.

"He knows you'll be leaving soon. So do I. Why get more attached?" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head as he pulls Louis back down.

"I'm not leaving. At least not you two," Harry says and Louis sighs again as he cuddles back into him.

"I know that. Just let him know. I need to sleep," Louis yawns. Harry kisses his clammy forehead and holds him tighter.

"Love you, Sparkles," Harry whispers into the dark.

"Love you back," Louis replies. Harry waits until he's fast asleep before he moves out of the bed and finds his spell book. He finds the healing spell he learned and the potion that goes with it. He secretly slipped that in Louis' juice when he gave him his medicine so now all he has to do it recite the spell. He quickly and quietly does and when he gets back in bed he can feel Louis' skin is back to his normal temperature.

He's starting to understand why his mother became sick with magic. It makes you feel powerful. Harry just needs to be smart with it. He can't let the power go to his head. Even if he's learned to heal and kill and transform people and objects. He needs to keep his urges under control. Maybe after this is all over he'll destroy the book.

If he doesn't he could end up exactly like his mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...
532K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
41.7K 2.1K 11
@straightnogayvodka contacted me with an idea and this is the result. ♥️♥️♥️ Harry buys a house but when he moves in he discovers that his closest ne...
560K 31.4K 32
[Complete] The plan was simple. Raid the Prince's ship, hold him for ransom. but nothing is ever simple.. prince!harry || pirate!louis