A KingPins Wife 3: Soft

By ParisCarter7

Will Paris and Shane get back together for better or for worse or will they just call it quits ? More

Chapter-One
Chapter-Two
Chapter-Three
Chapter-Four
Chapter-Five
Chapter-Six
Chapter-Seven
Chapter-Nine
Chapter-Ten
Chapter-Eleven
Chapter-Twelve
Chapter-Thirteen
Chapter-Fourteen
Chapter-Fifteen
Chapter-Sixteen
Chapter-Seventeen
Chapter-Eighteen
Chapter-Nineteen
Chapter-Twenty
Chapter-TwentyOne
Chapter-TwentyTwo
Chapter-TwentyThree
Chapter-TwentyFour
Chapter-TwentyFive
Chapter-TwentySix

Chapter-Eight

22K 672 53
By ParisCarter7

Paris' POV

I dropped to the floor covering my head & screaming .. It was dark, the music was still blasting, & people were running for the exit !! It wasn't long before I felt someone pick me up, cradling me like a child they ran too .. I could hear the sounds of screaming getting more faint ..

"You alright ?!"

I smiled as I lifted my head, tears rolled down my face as I broke down crying ..

Shane: Paris .. you alright ?

I nodded as I looked around .. We were in the back stairwell along with My dad, Jose, Chino, Bianca, & Milo ..

Paris: I'm ok ..

Shane: aight, now listen .. I need you to go with Jose & I'll meet up with you a little later ..

Paris: no !! Where are you going ?! You can't leave me ..

Shane: I'll be back ma .. I gotta go find my brother ..

I looked around & noticed Kelsey & Shamar wasn't with us & my nerves spiked again !!

Paris: Shane be careful ..

Shane motioned for Chino to come with him & they took off as I followed Jose & my dad out to the car .. We hopped into the back of a all black Denali & the driver pulled away .. I heard more gun shots just as we pulled away .. I broke down crying once again praying Kelsey, Shamar, & Shane were ok !! We pulled into the driveway of Shane & I's old house .. it didn't even feel the same pulling up, I hadn't been there in about 3 weeks ...

Ernesto: you'll be ok ?

Paris: yeah ..

Bianca: I'll stay with you ..

Bianca followed behind me into the house .. I looked around the house to see everything was still in place .. I kicked out of my heels & went upstairs with Bianca following behind me ..

Bianca: have you heard anything yet ?

Paris: no (sighed)

Bianca: neither have I

I went inside our bedroom & looked around .. everything was in place & barely looked touched .. Bianca sat down in the sitting area in front of the tv and I walked out to check on my babies ..Marta was asleep in their room in the rocking chair .. I kissed the twins & walked back out .. When I walked back in Bianca was on the balcony looking at the view ..

Bianca: this is a nice house ..

Paris: it is ..

I sat down & checked my phone again but I had no missed calls & no new texts .. I attempted to call Shane but he didn't answer it ringed a few times then went to voicemail .. the same thing happened with Shamar & Kelsey ..

Paris: (sighed) I'm about to get in the shower ..

Bianca: ok ..

I went inside the bathroom & stripped down .. the whole time all I could think about was Shane, I was getting frustrated as hell and I knew I was gonna have to get me a drink when I was done .. I washed my hair & washed up really quick then got out .. I heard Bianca on the phone as I dried off .. I prayed the entire time it was some good news from Shane.. When I walked out Bianca was sitting down staring at the tv ..

Paris: who were you on the phone with ?

Bianca: that was Chino ..

Paris: and ?

Bianca: Shane was grazed but .. Kelsey & Shamar were rushed into surgery ..

I sat down feeling my heart start to beat faster & my stomach sink ..

Paris: (shook my head) what ?!

Bianca: Kelsey was shot in the stomach & Shamar was shot in the shoulder and chest ..

Paris: oh my God !!

I covered my mouth not wanting to believe shit that was coming out of her mouth .. I wasted no time heading for my closet to get dressed..

Bianca: Shane told me to tell you to stay here .. its not safe right now ..

Paris: no !! Im not staying here .. Kelsey & Shamar are there fighting for their damn lives .. Im gonna be there for them ..

Bianca: Im just telling you what he said ..

I ignored Bianca putting on my fitted PINK white sweats and fitted white PINK tank top with the blue letters ..

Paris: you coming ?

Bianca: I guess so ..

I let Marta know what was going on & that we were leaving .. I hadn't prayed that much in a long ass time but that night I prayed constantly & the whole way to the hospital .. I ran through the halls trying to find Shane, when I did he was sitting in a chair with his phone up to his ear .. he looked irritated & mad as hell .. Shane didn't play about his family & I damn near felt sorry for the silly, bold, person who attempted to even try them !! Shane looked at me & shook his head as I walked up to him ..

Shane: do that first & we'll handle that other shit next .. let me call you back ..

He looked at me as I sat next to him & sighed ..

Shane: (sighed) I can't even get mad at you right now .. I kinda knew you wasn't gonna listen ..

Paris: you ok ?

I rubbed the bandage on his arm

Shane: I'm good .. just a graze ..

Paris: what they say about Shamar & Kels ?

Shane: I ain't heard shit yet ..

Chino walked around the corner & sat across from Shane ..

Paris: (sighed) you know who did it ?

Shane: nope .. but soon as my brother wake the fuck up & give me a name they mammy might as well start planning they funeral ..

Just as those words escaped from Shane's mouth the doctor walked around the corner .. Shane walked over to her as I followed behind him ..

Dr: Mr.Carter ..

Shane: how he doin ?

Dr: your brother lost allot of blood and their was trauma to his chest that we surgically repaired .. but his wife ..

Shane: what about her ?

Dr: has she had any recent surgery that you know of ?

Shane glanced at me

Shane: why ?

Dr: well .. depending on why she had the surgery & what kind it was we cant touch her .. her insides are still healing & doing more surgery could do more damage than good .. theirs nothing in her records but you can tell she just had something done ..

Shane: ..... a abortion

Paris: abortion ?!

Shane: yes ..

Paris: when did she get a abortion ? How do you even know ?

Dr: if I may interrupt .. if it was just a abortion we can go ahead & operate with your ok ..

Shane: go ahead ..

The doctor walked off as I stood there with my arms folded waiting for a explanation .. Shane walked away & sat down ..

Paris: how do you know she got a abortion ?

Shane: because I saw her at the damn clinic when I took Jessica ..

Paris: but why wouldn't she tell me ?

Shane: (sighed) we had a deal aight .. I wouldn't tell Shamar & she wouldn't tell you .. but you found out anyway ..

I sat there speechless .. Me & Kelsey was right .. I was surprised she would've even went along with that .. plus I didn't understand why sge would get a abortion !! I sat back down next to Shane & prayed some more .. but this time not just for Kelsey & Shamar but for all of us ..

---------------

Sorry it took so long .. I've been busy today !!

Comment & Vote

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 376 18
What happens when your life turns into hell after your best mate/ lover committed 'suicide'? What happens when you go years thinking you best mate, y...
4.5K 80 22
When new people come and old people go will Tristan and Miles stick or will they get separated. Will they find new lovers or will they find love in e...
Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
12K 316 24
[PRE LUDENDORFF - POST GAME] when amanda meets michael, he's a drug she can't get enough of. now, two kids, a whole lot of affairs and some heists la...