Siren

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF THE BEST ELIJAH MIKAELSON FAN-FIC IN THE TVD FANFICTION AWARDS 2017 -BEST RANKINGS #4 in TVD #4... More

Moth to a Flame
How she died inside
Beloved Father of Gigi
Expression and Brown Eyes
That Black Spot
Reaper at my Door
Past, Present and Future
Return of the Century
The Little Claire
Champagne Girl
Delivery Boy
Vote
I am Such a Good Wife
Voting is closing soon
Last time
Bubble of Lust
Mexican Standoff
It Means Something
Mon Ami
Sequel & Thank You
Stolen again!!

Mrs Mikaelson

13.1K 364 25
By OriginalWriterJ

.

This was it today was the day I would officially become Mrs Giselle Mikealson.

It had been three years since I had been accidently turned by Elijah his blood being in my system when my mother and I killed one another.

It was days into my transformation when I realized that I still had my magic making me a hybrid of sorts. Due to this revelation, I the Siren of New Orleans had become even more notorious than before, the fact that I was marring an original made me that much more untouchable.

"Giselle, you look ... beautiful" Rebekah spoke entering the room breaking me from my thoughts.

"Do you think he'll like it?" I smirked smoothing down my dress.

"I believe you might just kill him" she joked.

I had forgone the latest fashions of today and with the help of a very talented French dress maker had created a gown inspired by ancient Rome.

The dress was a straightforward design, the material consisted of mostly chiffon with lace covered cap sleeves and sweetheart neckline. The gown was free flowing and flew around me as I walked, but tightened just under the bust with a jewel covered belt decorating it.

I also ditched the harsh, perfectly perfected hairstyles of the day and went with an effortless wispy up-do.

"Are you ready, it's time" Rebekah spoke again as I pulled my eyes from my reflection in the mirror.

Soft music played by a quartet started as Rebekah and I exited mine and Elijah's room in the compound, Bekah being my only bridesmaid walked down the stairs and down the aisle before me.

It was a small intimate affair just how I wanted it, I had let Klaus take charge of the guest list, the only people my soon to be brother-in-law deemed worthy were in attendance which was fine by me I didn't really care all that mattered was Elijah and I

I ignored the fake smiles, gasps of awe and jealous glares, as my green eyes met his chocolate coloured ones the entire world around us disappeared as I came closer to him.

"Giselle" he whispered in wonder, he grasped my hand in his and pulled me close kissing me fiercely causing the priest to clear his throat making me laugh and reluctantly pull away.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered her today, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony, we will begin with vow's that Giselle and Elijah have written for one another" the priest said gesturing for Elijah to start first.

"Giselle, my beautiful enchantress I loved you .. I have lov ..."

"Elijah?" I panicked.

"Giselle" he croaked falling to his knees before me, his skin turning grey as he started to desiccate.

"No" I gasped in horror.

"What have you done" Rebekah hissed pushing me away from her brother with a sneer.

"What she always does destroys everything she touches" a voice called from the seated guests. I turned around and faced the familiar voice my eyes widening in shock.

"Your dead I killed you" I whispered as my mother glided towards me.

"You didn't think I'd miss your big day Giselle" she cackled as the room suddenly became dark.

I watched Elijah's body burn up in flames as my mother gripped my arms from behind her long nail's digging into my flesh, this wasn't right this isn't how this goes.

I ripped myself from her grip and turned to face my mother coming to my senses.

"This isn't how it happened, this is wrong" I whispered.

I ran back down the alter and out of the compound which would usually lead me onto the streets of New Orleans but instead I was walking through the large double doors of my old home.

The home that had burned down centuries ago.

I carefully walked down towards my dining room as I heard plates being shuffled, my breath caught in my throat as I saw Charles, my dead husband drinking a cup of tea.

"Charles" I whimpered, making him slowly turned his head.

I screamed in fright as I took in his nightmarish appearance, his face and the whole left side of his body was covered in burn scars and every inch of his beautiful tanned skin covered in soot.

"Giselle, you left us" he rasped turning his charred face to mine.

"I didn't know I didn't, I'm sorry" I spoke as tears flowed down my face.

"Sorry isn't good enough" he smirked showing off his blackened teeth that that once been a sparkling white.

Before I could convince him of how sorry I was, a loud wail tore through the quite estate.

"Emmett" I gasped running to where I remembered the nursery was. I burst into the room the door slamming on its own behind me, I approached his crib only to find it empty, smoke filled the room, fire licking at the walls destroying everything in its path, as I desperately looked around every inch of the space trying to find my son.

"EMMETT" I shouted desperately as his cries continued.

"You couldn't save him before what makes you think you could save him now" a French accented voice hissed.

"What is this, what's happening" I demanded tears rolling down my cheeks.

"It's time to pay for your sin's Giselle, welcome to your own personal hell siren" laughed Celeste, as I fell to my knees in tears.

***

Celeste stood outside the rundown looking home smirking to herself, she had finally done it she had got her revenge, the ancestors and witches of New Orleans would rejoice when they heard of how she had once and for all gotten rid of the Siren of New Orleans.

Celeste had promised the death of Giselle Claire but death was too simple, too easy too ... final.

No Giselle would suffer a fate worse than death she would spend eternity in the hell Celeste had created epically for her.

Everyone including the witches would believe that Giselle was dead all except her, Celeste would take that secret to her grave.

The Dowager Fauline cottage or the witch asylum as it was dubbed back in 1914, was a home for witches who had broken their coven's laws, gone mad or who were just crazy with power, it was the last place anyone would think to look that's if they became suspicious of the tale she was going to spin, it was the perfect place to hide her right under everyone's noses.

It had taken a lot of power to get Giselle into the asylum she was now weaker than before, but it didn't matter it had been worth it to see her fall.

"Goodbye mon ami" Celeste whispered walking away from the structure with a satisfied smirk.

***

Meanwhile In the tip-top of the house was a room locked to the residence of the house, a spell was placed upon the room allowing nobody to enter, in said room there were two glass coffins.

One held a beautiful blonde who had been asleep for a century while the other held an even more alluring raven-haired woman who had been locked in a sleep stuck in her own personal hell.

Those close to her would mourn her thinking her dead, yet others would rejoice at the death of her but nobody not even her enemies could deny that she would forever be a legend.

The Siren of New Orleans.

THE END FOR NOW!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the ending, the prologue for the second part of Giselle's journey is up now it's called ENCHANTRESS go have a look my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 28K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
159K 3.7K 37
What would've happened if Niklaus and Elijah shared a lover? What if this lover was known to be quite an enchantress with men? STARTED// 09//27//2020...
210K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
5.1K 156 14
ALL I WANT In which he thought she was dead. [ The Originals AU Short S...