Chat blanc x reader

Por Le-demon

So I only saw one of these on here, so I wanted to change that. I just finished it and have no clue how to ma... Más

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

chapter 4

23.5K 541 274
Por Le-demon

+(y/n) p.o.v+

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and dressed for school. When I got down stairs my mom gave me a great big hug, as I sat down for breakfast. "Have a great day at school, honey." My mom had yelled as I went to school. As I walking a giant saw blade whooshed by me, I stood there in shock to scared to move, then I was picked up by... A boy wearing a black leather cat suit?

+Chat noir p.o.v+

I saw (y/n) and was about to say hi, until I saw the Le Designer, I new this would be bad. I ran into a telephone booth *couldn't help myself* "Claws out!" I Yelled. I ran as fast as I could to grab (y/n). Ladybug was already fighting Le Designer. I put her somewhere safe, I was about to leave, but she grabbed my arm. "wait!" she said. "thank you for saving me, I'm (y/n)." she continued. "Well, I'm the great Chat noir, Milady." and with that I went to help ladybug  defeat Le Designer.

+(y/n) p.o.v+

I watch as Chat noir ran to go help ladybug. I feel my heart racing, fast. what's happening ? Am I in love? No that can't be, I mean I just met the guy, so of course I can't be in love. Can I ?

End chapter 4

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.6K 730 22
Amelia-May Severide is the younger sister of Kelly Severide. She is dating Ben who was sweet and loveable at first but now he is abusive to her. Sh...
27.9K 577 29
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗s, 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜. #1 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚣𝚊𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚎...
161K 5.7K 49
Y/N is just a normal girl. She has friends. A band and she started to read "Vampire Knight". She said to her friends that on day she would meet Zero...
89.4K 1.5K 16
{COMPLETED: WARNING CRINGE} You may have heard of, Sasuke, and Itachi. The two brothers. But, have you heard of their sister? AyukI Uchiha. If, you'v...