Chapter 1

+Years earlier+

You and Adrian had been friends since you were little Kids. You two were always at each other sides, It would of been a crime if you 2 were not together for a day. Then sadly you had to move away to America. Adrian was devastated at this, him being a 6 year old, was the end of the world for him. It lead for him to be shy, not as trusting, and just depressed all around.

He thought he would never see (y/n) again...

+ To the future because author-Chan is a lazy nerd+

(y/n) was walking to her new school. She wore (f/c) shirt and black pants. She had (h/c) (h/l). She finally made it up to the school. She was very nervous because, in her old school, no one wanted to be her friend. That's why her family thought  it would be better to move back to Paris, France. She waited in the office for someone to show her around. She thought about her childhood.

+Flash back+

When (y/n) first attended  an american school she was excited and sad because she missed Adrian. She walked to her classroom and stood waiting for her teacher to introduce her to the class. "hello class," the teacher said with a fake smile. "We have a new student, can you please introduce yourself?" "Hello, I'm (Y/n) (y/n) and I am from Paris." (y/n) whispered. Before the teacher could say anything  a rude red head yelled "Since she's from Paris she must be a snob, Ha ha ha." The whole class started laughing at her even the teacher. She ran and sat down to her seat embarrassed.

+back to present+  

As she was lost in her thoughts a certain blonde hair boy +cough+ Adrian+cough+

"hi, are you new..." He froze not believing his eyes, (y/n) was also stuck in the same state.

"...(y/n)?!"

"A-Adrian?!"

end of chapter 1