chapter 5

+after a really long day of school+

(y/n) sat on her bed thinking about Chat noir, when she heard a knock on the window. Speak of the devil, there was Chat noir him self. (y/n) got to open the window for Chat noir, As soon as she opened her window he jumped right through. " You got a lovely place here, Milady." Chat complimented. (y/n) blushed a little. " Um.. what are you doing here chat?" (y/n) said trying not to squeak. " I just wanted to see you again." Replied the great chat noir. (y/n) no longer caring about how chat knew were she lived, started hanging out with the famous super hero.

+3 month time skip+

(y/n) had made friends with Marionette, Alya, and Nino. (y/n) and Adrian were already friends. Marionette at first was a little nervous that you could of been trying to steal Adrian from her, but then  Nathanael asked her out on a date, at first she was skeptical about  going on a date with him, but she found out that they had a lot in common. Everything was perfect, until today.

+Adrian's p.o.v+

This is the day I finally ask (y/n) to be my girlfriend. I'm so excited! I asked her to be in the park, I could barley sit. There's no way she can say no to me... I see her coming. I have the feeling I should hide, but NO I have to tell her my feelings. "There you are (y/n)! I really want to tell you something." I said. "Oh what is it?" she asked. "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" I said really fast. "Um, can you repeat that please?" she asked kindly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I say with hope in my voice. She gave me a sad smile and said, "I'm sorry Adrian, but I already like someone." My heart felt like it shattered. "Oh, okay." I said with a fake smile. She left giving me one more sad smile and one more sorry. 

+Normal p.o.v+

Adrian stood there while the girl of his dreams walked away. He ran home with tear's in his eyes, He ran all of the way home. He locked himself in his room. Plagg was worried about the way Adrian was acting, an akuma was sure to come.

*flap* *flap*

end chapter 5