NEXT AVENGERS: Destiny

By LornaCyla

MARVELOUS cover by @desperauxx !!! DISASSEMBLED After their battle in Latveria, The Next Avengers find themse... More

Author's Note
JAMES (Prologue)
1~FRANCIS-Rest
2~PETRA-Rogers
3~Francis-Revelation
5-JAMES~DD
6-LOKI~Power
7-FRANCIS~Twisted
8-JAMES~ Prepared
9-JAMES~He is Back
10~HENRY-What are you thinking?
July 4th Special
A/N: Femme Fatales
11~FRANCIS-Communication
12~PETRA-Brilliant
13~HENRY-You're Kind Of A Genius
14~AZARI-Portal to Who Knows Where
15~FRANCIS~United
16-PETRA-Princess
~Theme Song~
17~JAMES-Just Like Old Times
18~HENRY-Stark
~Myers Briggs~
19~LOKI-Oh Daughter of Mine
~2K!!!!!(and character edits!)~
20~LOKI-Deception
21~TONY-Never Been Good With Rules
22~PETRA-So It Begins
23-MAYDAY-Another Day In The Life Of Your Average Everyday Spider-Girl
23.5~Character Design Reference
24~FRANCIS-"It Will Be So"
25~JAMES-Armor
NEXT AVENGERS CONTESTS!
Contest Winners!!
26-JAMES-Mist and Shadows Part 1
27-PETRA~Mist and Shadows Part 2
~Announcement~
28-TORUNN-Some Things Change
I have some news....
Epilogue

4-HENRY~Azari

262 21 3
By LornaCyla

My curiosity is killing me. I need to know who "Allison" is....They'll just have to deal with me...

It was a dumb decision of mine to leave in the first place. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. I quietly walk back into the room. Woah...when did this happen?

"Allison" is casually leaning back on the couch with her feet propped up and James is sitting beside her. They appear deep in conversation. Any animosity between them seems to have disappeared. They don't even acknowledge my entrance.

Azari needs to see this... I quickly shrink and fly into the training room where Azari is sitting on a bench and drinking from a bottle of water.

"Azari! Azari! Come on! There's something you need to see!"

I fly around his head and land on his shoulder. He quickly flicks me off his shoulder and continues drinking.

"Shut up Pym." He says.

Boy that was harsh...he must be ticked...

I don't back down, instead I step up my game. I start to shock him with low powered Wasp stings.

"GET UP!!!!" I yell.

I am grabbed from the air and I feel his fist close in around me. Oh no you don't... I grow to normal size and force him to drop me. I stand with my arms crossed. Azari looks at me angrily.

"Its not like you were doing anything!" I exclaim.

I grab his arm and try to pull Azari out of the room with me. He tries to resist.

"What is so important?" Azari asks.

"James has a friend. Care to guess who?"

Azari's eyes widen and he seems to be in shock.

"Francis is back? Why didn't you just....?"

I interrupt him before he gets to excited.

"It's a girl..." I mutter.

This might have been on the shorter side, but I didn't have time to write one much longer ): I wanted to keep with my schedule.

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
542K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
43.8K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
983K 28.9K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...