im a street fighter, oh and i...

By LifesADance

Not really good at descriptions so just take a chance and read it I tend to write very rarely on any of my st... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3.... the news
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10!! (:
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12(:
Chapter 13(:
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17 (:
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23!

Chapter 15

2.8K 39 6
By LifesADance

this is dedicated to my bestest friend EVERRR! :D i hope that who ever did whatever that you cant trust anymore will go to the DEVIL'S HOME!!!!

A/N: chapter fifteen! I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far in a story!!! :D it’s awesome! :D im #780 in the other category you should make sure you vote so that we can get closer to the 100’s or maybe even possibly get number one:D that sounds awesome to me:D

RECAP:

I erased what was on the board and I wrote ‘ okay, yes that’d be amazing, but the guy that came out and got you; Jason, he doesn’t know that im pregnant so I was wondering could you keep him out of here when you do it?’ I showed him the board.

“Yes I can, I’ll go get the equipment and have him go home and rest or something like that.”

I nodded my head yes.

He  left the room. About ten minutes later Dr. Sumter walked back in, with the sonogram machine. He set it all up and then told me to just sit up some.

I sat up and after he had the machine set up he turned it on and put the gel stuff on the stick thingy he then put it on my lower stomach. It was freezing! I shivered some.

“Im sorry its always cold, but look you can see the head of the baby.”

I looked omg is this amazing to be looking at. He kept moving the stick around my stomach when he gasped.

I looked at him with alarm clearly written on my face, he must have noticed because the next thing he said was….

“You’re having --- the hospital room door opened to reveal……

Chapter  15

My parents, Jason, Hayden, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and D.C walked through the door.

“What the hell?!” I shouted… well I guess I got my voice back

“Hey you can talk now.” Jason said smiling

“Yes I can, now anyone wanna tell me why you all are here? I was told most of ya’ll were somewhere else.”

“I finally got a hold of them and told them you were here.” Jason said

“Oh okay, well can I speak to Hayden by myself before all of ya’ll go crazy on me?” I asked. They must be distracted to not notice that im in the middle of an ultra sound to find out how many babies are in me…

“Yea, but only for a minute.” My parents said

“Yes mom, yes daddy.” I said as everyone walked out aside from Hayden and Dr. Sumter

“What is it that you have to speak to me about? Do I get to learn what the hangman game was suppose to say?”

“Yes you do, but please don’t faint or yell or anything..”

“I won’t.”

“Well im pregnant and you’re the father… oh and umm Dr. Sumter is doing an ultrasound right now to tell us how many.. And if he/she’s healthy.”

“Oh my god!!!” Hayden shouted out.

“Shush be quiet, and look at the screen.” I told him

“Hey Dr. Sumter do you mind finishing what you were saying before they busted in?” I asked

“Now I don’t mind, and as I was saying you are carrying triplets, it’s kind of weird for you to still be so small and have three babies inside of you.”

“Omg im having triplets?!” that’s one more then I was wanting! But oh well im soo ecstatic I wonder when they are due…

“When are they due? Well like whats the most likely Date for them to be born?” I asked. Hayden was silently starring at the ultrasound machine to see the three little fetuses moving around, and by the looks of it they were play fighting.

“Umm I wanna say that it would most likely be the fourteenth of August.”

“Oh okay.”

“Hey isn’t that ten days before your birthday?” Hayden asked me as he finally looked away from the screen.

“yea it is, that’d be awesome if they came on my birthday, but it wouldn’t make any sense because that would me that im not six weeks pregnant, but I shouldn’t be able to tell that Im having triplets by now.”

“That’s true, whats there genders?” Hayden asked Dr. Sumter

“umm I’d have to get an ultrasound technician in here to see if they could move the babies around to see, he should be able to tell what there genders are but im not for sure you might be to early in the pregnancy to find out.”

“Oh okay, well what are some of the names you would want to have if they are all girls, or boys or whatever?” Hayden asked

“Umm I like Vanessa, for a girl, and maybe Chase for a boy, but I don’t know for sure, what do you like?”

“I like Vanessa too, and Chase is my middle name so yea I think im really liking that name.” Hayden laughed that’s his middle name, I never knew his middle name, and the fact that I picked that name as our son’s name, well if we do have a son, that’s just crazy!

“No way?”

“Yes way, what made you want Chase?”

“I don’t know I’ve always liked the name Chase.”

“Well I like Vanessa and Chase, if there’s another boy we could name him Daniel, and if there’s another girl could we name her Nikki-Ann”

“umm I like Daniel but I hate Nikki-Ann it just seems like it doesn’t belong together, and besides we have to get through telling my parents then yours, since mine is already here we can get that over quicker.”

“True, but I don’t really want to lose my balls, if you know what I mean...” Hayden said

“yea, well it’s both of our fault, im probably gonna get my bike taken from me when im finally home, so we both got something precious to lose out of this, Dr. Sumter could you let everyone in?”

“Yea, I will do just that Victoria-Lynn” Dr. Sumter said as he cleaned up the goo from my stomach and got the machine ready to take out of the room. Once he was done with that he opened the door, and let everyone in. the room was then in chaos.

“Victoria-Lynn, my baby girl are you okay?”

“yes ma’ im okay, just tired, and happy that I got my voice back, anyways, I have something to tell everyone, well Hayden and I have something to tell ya’ll.”

“Shut up everyone!” my mom shouted.

Everyone did as she asked. My room went from chaos to deathly silent in a matter of two seconds.

“Hey everyone, we have some news to tell you.” I said as I pulled Hayden’s hand to pull him closer to me.

“We?” Jason asked

“Yes, Hayden and I.”

“Oh okay, well tell us.” D.C urged

“I’m pregnant, and Hayden is the Father, and we’re having triplets, we don’t know the genders yet, Dr. Sumter was only able to tell how many was in there, and the most likely due date of August 14th, but it could be sooner or later we never know.”

After I finished talking I looked around to see everyone’s jaw dropped open, and their eyes are dilated to saucers. My mom was the first to get over her shock. She smiled.

“Im so happy for you, but you know this is going to mess up your college carrier of becoming a business major.” She said. Oh shit she still thinks I want to major in business.

“I know, I have the four months till the summer, and then its senior year, a couple weeks after the babies are due, I’ll be perfectly fine to go back to school and I’ll just have grandma come down here and take care of them when im at school.”

“You need to make straight a’s if you wish to get into University of Michigan like we talked about when you were little.” My dad said coming out of his shocked state.

“I know daddy, im going to work hard, I would just like to be able to get through my pregnancy without having everyone down my throat.”

Jason, Mr. and Mrs. Smith were still quiet.

“Can I just talk to the Smith’s by myself?” I asked

“Umm sure?” everyone else mumbled as they walked out.

Hayden was the last one to walk out of my room, he shut the door.

“Hey Victoria, whats up?” Jason asked

“umm I kind of feel bad for I guess I kind of cheated on you, because I slept with Hayden, even though we are I guess slightly engaged to be married, and I just don’t know what to do, I know for a fact im not going to be aborting them, especially when I’ve already seen them.”

Mr. Charles and Ms. Clarinda took their time processing everything I’ve just said.

“Umm wow, I don’t know what to say.” Ms. Clarinda said

“Yea, I kind of feel like a slut, but I don’t really know how to not feel like one.”

“You’re not a slut; I don’t really think we were together when you got pregnant, how far along are you anyways?” Jason asked

“Umm I believe the doctor said six weeks.”

“Well then we were definitely not together when you got pregnant, it was after that we actually got introduce, you just don’t look like your six weeks pregnant.” Jason said

“Awe, thank you Jason can I have a hug?” I asked

“Sure ya can.” Jason said as he moved closer to the bed and me.

He gave me a hug. It felt amazing to be in his arms, but I don’t know what to do. Should I go with Hayden, the father of my babies, or do what my parents and what my heart is telling me to go with and be with Jason?

I pulled Jason on the bed with me to cuddle with him.

“Woah what do you think you’re doing?” Jason asked as he fell on the bed

“I need someone to cuddle with this bed is uncomfortable.”

“Well okay then.”

“We don’t need you anymore impregnated then what you are now.” Mr. Charles said

“Are you sure you don’t want me to have quadruplets?” I asked

“Umm no not really, I think we are good with the triplets.”

“Honey let’s leave them to sleep they look comfortable like that.”

“Okay baby, we can just tell them ya’ll fell asleep.”

“Thank you.” I mumbled as I fell asleep cuddled up in Jason’s arms in my hospital bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 3K 28
My first ever story, where I inked my words, with so much flaws, learning every bits. this one was close to my heart. I hope you guys too like it. I...
661 25 16
My first fanfiction. I hope you like it
Love wins By

Fanfiction

2.3K 137 26
This is a story revolving around my favourite all american ship (Spencer and Olivia) p.s. - this is my first time writing, so sorry if it takes a w...
9.1K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!