Chapter 20!!

Recap:

Do you not remember that I’m a pregnant woman? Pregnant women want weird things at weird times, so go get me a pickle now!” I shouted/

“Shit, sorry sis, it’s still kind of hard to process that you, my LITTLE sister is pregnant.” He said putting emphasis on little.

“Okay, go get me my pickle now; before I chop yours off for revenge.”

“Woah, what are you chopping off?” A familiar voice from the door said.

Woah that sounds like Hayden, but then again it could be his brother Taylor, they do sound very similar. I don’t want to look.

 “You should, it will help you grieve.” My inner voice said

Ugh, fine. I hate it when my inner voice is right. I turned my head from facing D.C to whoever’s at the door. It’s………..

End of Recap

Chapter 20 (:

It’s Hayden...

“Oh my god Hayden! What the fuck are you doing here? You’re supposed to be dead...” I said

“Huh?! How am I suppose to be dead?” he asked

“I called you to tell you what the sex is of our babies, but you changed your voicemail, saying that the girl im in love with is in love with someone else and then I heard like a gunshot, I thought you killed yourself.”

“oh no, I just tripped over something in my room and broke my phone, I was going to come here and say bye to you, because I decided to go on vacation to like the Bahamas, after I saw you.”

“You asshole, you couldn’t of came yesterday? I was flipping the fuck out, because I thought you killed yourself!”

“I was packing, and I’m not bringing my phone with me to the Bahamas, because I just want to get away for a little bit, I’ll only be gone for a couple of days at most a week, I haven’t decided on how long yet.”

“Well do you at least want to know the sexes?”

“Yea, I want to be able to help pick out the last name if it’s a girl or boy.”

“Well we’re having two boys and one girl; we’ve picked out two of them, one a girl name and a boy’s name already.”

“Yea, Vanessa-Anne, and Chase Michael”

“So you at least remember the names?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t I?”

“Will you two just shut up?!” D.C shouted

I forgot he was even here.

“No, I want a pickle with peanut butter.” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Then go get you some.” Hayden said

“Well hello mister smarty pants, I can’t leave my room, if you haven’t already noticed im still hooked up to a bunch of machines…” I said trailing off

“Oh damn, sorry I forgot about that...”

“Yea, now you owe me a pickle and peanut butter!”