You Can't Hide From Your Past

By Tiger_lily

Athena has lived as much of her life as she can remember in big, busy and upscale part of Los Angeles, Califo... More

Moving
Talking with Daddy
What in HELL!?!?!?!
Their Territory/My Mate
My name is...
Which one is she...
Getting a tattoo...Oops, forgot to tell Daddy!
So...uh...mate...this is AKWARD.
Day Out
Family Squabbles
Old Friends
Mating Process
The Accident
Waking up to Arguments
Derek's Here
Mate this is my Ex who beat me, wait your RELATED!
Athena's Story (Part I)
Athena's Story (Part II)
The Letter
Thinking...
To Mark or Not To Mark
The Answer...And Sweetheart
The Guys
Punishment & Feelings
The Wolf on Your Doorstep
Inside His Head

Marking

5.4K 42 14
By Tiger_lily

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

So I actually did a sex scene for this book and in this chapter it won't go into a lot of detail about it so if u want to read it u have 2 go into my books on my profile and look for "Extended (rated R) scenes" then u can read the complete sex scene there :)

*****Recap*****

 I looked down at my sleeping mate. I decided right then and there that I was gonna make her mine PERMENANTLY. Whether she wants it or not NO ONE is taking her from me!

 *********************************************

 Chapter 21:

 ******Maria's POV (Xavier's Mom)*****

 "Dios mio! ¿Se ha terminado todavía? (My God! Is it over yet?)" i asked my husband.

 "Adolescentes será adolescentes, mi amor. (Teenagers will be teenagers, my love.)" he responded obviously trying to block everything out. I laughed a little at my husbands spanish. He learned my native language for me because when we first met i was 14, just moved here from Peru, and knew little english. He was 16 and only spoke the basics of spanish, like the stuff they taught you in school, which wasn't much. So we decided to teach each other our native languages and in a few months we were both fluent in each other's language. we ended up getting married and having five beautiful and strong children.

 I love all my children but I really want to throw my son out RIGHT FU*KING NOW! Xavier & Athena have been upstairs for hours! I have know that my son has been having s*x for a couple of years now, but I never knew that he had S*X MARATHONS!

 I have a feeling that Athena's is Xavier's mate but i'm not positive yet. But i do know he cares about her a lot.

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!"

 "Finally its over!" I said and looked at my husband. It was three in the afternoon and we still haven't gotten sleep! Brian finally looked at peace and we tried to go to sleep.

 *****Brian's POV (Xavier's Dad)*****

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!" I heard Athena scream.

 FINALLY! I thought to myself.

 Now its time to go to sleep.

 *****Derek's POV*****

 I want her back so bad! I know that i wasn't the best boyfriend but i tried anf i just couldn't change myself.

 I know that Xavier is her mate but that doesn't mean that i still can"t convince her to come back to me.

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!" I heard Athena scream from the room two doors down.

 I remember when she used to yell my name like that. God i miss her! I need to get out of here again.

 I jumped out of my window planning to escape to the nearest big city and find some girl to fu*k.

 *****Xavier's POV*****

 I have to find a way to do this.

 I have to mark her soon because Derek isn't here anymore. He left during Athena's last orga*m. Can't say i blame him she sure as hell was loud! But i don't really care if anyone was made uncomfortable by it because i love the sound of her screaming my name when she c*ms.

 "Baby?" asks Athena.

 "Yeah?"

 "Thanks." She says while smirking at me.

 "Anytime." I tell her.

 Then suddenly a plan forms in my head.

 "Hey babe, you wanna come over tonight?" I ask her.

 "I would love to, Baby." She says smiling up at me.

 "Great. Let me take you home so you can rest a little and I'll pick you up around 7, ok?"

 "Sure. Sounds great." she says before kissing me one more time and getting up to get dreessed.

 *****Athena's POV*****

 I'm so FREAKN' frusturated!

 I can't find that dress that i want! I know i brought it!

 Xavier told me to dress nice for tonight and i can't find the dress i wanna wear!

 "Aha! J'ai trouvé que vous! (Aha! I found you!)" i yelled when isaw the dress i was looking for.

 It was red and a little tight and a little short but not really slutty.

 It was perfect! I loved to drive Xavier crazy and this was definately gonna do it!

 I got out my black Jessica Simpson heels and decided that was what i was gonna wear tonight.

 +++++1 hour later+++++

 I look great! I can't wait until he sees me! He said he would pick me up at 7 and it is 7 now. I know Xavier so i knkow he will be a litte late.

 'Ding Dong' the bell rung.

 Well what do you know he's on time!

 I opened the goor and there he was looking heartbreaking in his suit.

 "Hi." was all i said wat too stunned by how handsome he looked.

 "Hey yourself beautiful." He said while i blushed.

 "Are you ready?" he asked.

 "Yup. Just let me lock up."

 "OK." he waited with a smile then led me out to his car.

 +++++20 minutes later+++++

 We pulled up at this resturant called 'Deliziosi'. (Italian for scrumptious). It looked very expensive.

 We sat down and talked for a long time. Then our food came and let me tell you it really lives up to the resturants name! The food was definately SCRUMPTIOUS!

 We had been there for about two hours when we left.

 On the ride back to his house he looked deep in thought about something. I was gonna ask him what was wrong but i decided that if he was going to tell me he will.

 *****Xavier's POV*****

 She looked so god damn hot! it took everything in me not to jump her bones in the resturant when she leaned over to get something to get her cell from her bag because i got the best view of her amazing...assets. Lets just say that dress doesn't cover a lot. But it does cover enough to keep me wondering even though i'm pretty sure i know every part of her body.

 I'm trying to decide whether this is a good idea or not. what if she gets mad? What if she never talks to me again?

 I'm still really freaked out. But i know that i need to do this. Hopefully she will understand.

 *****Athena's POV*****

We finally got to Xavier's house and i was so excited because he had made this night had been so great now i wanted to do something for him.

I know that he has been thinking about marking me. I'm not stupid as a matter of fact he kind of is because the dumbass butt dialed me when he was talking to his dad about it!

I actually had no problem with the fact of him marking me. It actually turned me on a little to tell the truth. The idea of being a step closer to being completely his was very very exciting.

 We walked inside the house and sat down on the couch. Xavier got up and put in 'The Breakfast Club' My favorite movie ever!

 When he sat back down he pulled me towards his chest. Then he started to stroke my leg, higher and higher each time.

******Sex scene would be here if u want to read it look @ the begininng of the story and it will tell u what 2 do*******

Then he bit into my chest right above my heart. Marking me

"Mine! My mate!" he growled into my chest.

Strangely I loved the feeling of him bitting me and of him being possessive over me. It made me shiver to hear his voice like that!

"I love you Athena, my beautiful mate." he told me with pride.

"I love you too Xavier, my amazing alpha mate." I told him with the same tone.

"I have marked you as mine and no one else's. The next step would be for us to start the main part if the mating process and I know we arn't gonna take that step just yet but I need to say something so can you get dressed and come down stairs when you are done pease?" he asked.

"Ok." I answered.

He walked downstairs as I got back into my dress.

A few minutes later I walked down the stairs and I saw Xavier back in his suit standing in the kitchen. As I walked in I noticed that there were rose petals all over the counter top of the island in the middle of the kitchen except in the center where there was a note. He motioned for me to open it so I did not sure about what to expect. On the note it just said, 'turn around' in Xavier's writing. I looked up at Xavier again or should u say where he was standing before because now no one was there so I turned around.

Then I saw Xavier kneeling on one knee looking up at me. My eyes began to fill with tears when I saw the ring in a box he was holding.

"Athena Viviana Racen I love you so much. I know that we have only been together for that long but I you are my mate and I want you to be by my side for the rest of my existence as my mate, my wife, my lover, the mother of my children, and as my Luna. I love you with every fiber in my being. I don't care what has happened in your past i love you for you and your past kade you the strong woman you are today, the strong woman who will help lead my pack and help teach our children right from wrong. Please Athena, please say that you will mate me and marry me?"

I was crying by thine he finished. Tears were pouring down my face. He loved me. He wanted me. But is it too soon?

**************************************************************************** 

Will she say yes or will she think it's too soon???

What do u guyz think give me ur feedback and I will post as soon as I can :)

Don't forget to...

FAN,

COMMENT,

and last but not least...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...
525K 8.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...