Mission: PT&PR

By wispylingerer

M.A.T.A. has been curious about the sudden appearance of a floating island near Pulau Rintis. As they were tr... More

Robot
Lunch
Klamkabot
Team Up
Transmission
I'm Leaving
Train
Homestay
The Gang
New Friends
Data
Exam
Fail
Training
Show's Over
Welcome

Pulau Rintis

977 61 3
By wispylingerer

Yaya's family was kind. They'd allowed them to borrow their back-up car and eat without expenses, and pay only RM30 per week for stay.

Ali, Bakar and Comot had been trying to spy on the house next door through the fences. They've spotted the power sphere that had been mentioned about in headquarters. Which mean they were on the right track. They'd also got to know the boy and his grandpa's name, Boboiboy and Tok Aba.

Yaya sometimes was seen floating in mid-air. But she was in control of it. That made Bakar curious that she has a relationship with Boboiboy and Ochobot too. They'd also tried to keep an eye on Yaya's actions but nothing she does is odd other than floating around.

Yaya had told them that night that her school, Sekolah Rendah Pulau Rintis, was having an open day tomorrow. Which for lucky. Ali can still study throughout his mission, and that means he could still live a normal life though he is faraway from home. At least for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
24K 1.5K 56
The Delamore are known to be the most powerful family in their empire, and is known for their loyalty and achivement. Will this continue to be the ca...
19.9K 608 10
At last, the elemental hero and his gang were just about to rest after a fight with Bora Ra when suddenly they were teleported to a.. .. Cinema room...
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...