Blushed and Flushed

By arizoneahh

I looked around expecting someone in the restroom to hear me and say something, but nothing happened until I... More

The Day Like Every Other Day
Maybe Tomorrow?

Blushed and Flushed

91 0 0
By arizoneahh

I looked around expecting someone in the restroom to hear me and say something, but nothing happened until I heard his voice.

"Babe, come outta there we need to talk," his voice smooth like silk to my ears.

"I don't know what your talking about," I huffed in annoyance.

"I heard you earlier, as clear as day babe come out of the stall or I'm coming in there. It's no good to stay sick," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, you can't make me come out unless you leave, I want to go home and sleep," I knew I was being unfair to him he only wanted the best for me.

But I guess that is what happens when your a frail human dating a drop dead, gorgeous vampire who's looks could kill... Literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 976 36
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“
160K 5.8K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
39.3K 1.2K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
3K 306 26
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...