The End

By Sakamoto267

A young beagle mix named Home was born in a puppy mill and abused by a man for half his life. That is, until... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

14 0 0
By Sakamoto267

The dog growled at Home, now nose to nose.

Home growled back, showing no sign of fear.

Lilith growled along with Home, but Home looked at her as a signal to stop.

Lou tilted his head suspiciously at the pack, Lion wagged his tail in a greeting to the beagle mix alpha of the other pack but she glared at him.

Melody whimpered, hiding behind Default.

The other alpha looked at Home and studied him, suddenly her eyes went wide.

Her tail wagged.

She ran over to Home, knocking him over and licking his face.

Home wagged his tail and licked her face too.

The other dogs sat down, wagging their tails.

Home found his sister.

His best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 3.6K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
38.7K 116 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
59K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...