The World's Most Wanted

By ObsessedWithY0uTube

(Warning: Mature) Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie) is the leader of the most dangerous gang in the worl... More

Prologue: Fact File & Teaser
Chapter 1: The Past..
Chapter 3: Serious Mission..
Chapter 4: Repeated Problems..
Chapter 5: Brutal Rampage..
Chapter 6: Confrontation..
Chapter 7: Much Needed Rest..
Chapter 8: Long Journey..
Chapter 9: Overblown Situation..
Chapter 10: Highway Drive
Chapter 11: Improvised Plans..
Chapter 12: Flashbacks..
Chapter 13: Escape Route..
Chapter 14: Fellow Criminal..
Chapter 15: Just In Time..
Chapter 16: A Bumpy Ride..
Chapter 17: New Jersey..
Chapter 18: Her Story..
Chapter 19: Unexpected..
Chapter 20: Stealth Mission.. (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Stealth Mission.. (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Close Call..
Chapter 23: Bittersweet..
Chapter 24: Harsh Aftermath..
Chapter 25: Dreaded Reality..
Acknowledgements
Not-So Secret Project
PREVIEW + IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 2: This Moment In Time..

746 46 5
By ObsessedWithY0uTube

Chapter 2: This Moment In Time..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

Late At Night.

I grasped my gun tightly as Mark and Sean walked behind me with their guns. It had been a full year since Marzia, Malcolm, Matt and Ryan had been killed, all three of us were still quite scarred from the incident; but we found out something quite strange. Each incident happened one week after the other, first Marzia, then Malcolm and then Matt and Ryan, it was a continuous weekly pattern. It could've been a sheer coincidence that the police had attacked our loved ones exactly one week after each incident, yet there's a small possibility it could've been someone else according to Sean, but we all barely believed it.

Mark ran his hand through his red hair, grabbing his gun once again, he casually and without hesitation, shot a police officer walking alone, then we made a break for it. We continued running, Sean spotted another police officer and shot him as well; just as we managed to hide out in an alleyway. We weren't spotted, the police were some dumb motherfuckers. 

Mark checked the ammunition on his 9mm, locking the holder back into place. I peeked round the wall, several police cars were scattered along the road, their red and blue sirens almost blinding me. I quickly hid back to stay out of sight.

"Right, let's go this way." I pointed further down the alleyway, Mark and Sean nodded understandingly, gripping their pistols and following me as I ran ahead of them.

"Any news from Cry about the weapons he owed us, Sean?" I inquired, looking behind me for a split second, but then carefully and often checking each other alleyway we passed. Still no cops.

"Yeah, he texted me a half an hour ago, told us to head on over to his place." Sean explained, putting his phone back into his pocket.

Cry has been really good to us, he also believes the cops were the ones that killed Marzia, Malcolm, Matt and Ryan. He's lived in Florida for as long as I've known him, but he moved to Los Angeles to help us out, I don't know what I would've done without his help. I don't know what we would've done without him.

"Alright.. We should get the fuck out of here before the cops show up." Mark stated, looking at his surroundings.

"Come on then. Let's leave this place." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair and making a run for it, Mark and Sean followed closely behind.

Mark Fischbach

Felix led the way, and we made our way to Cry's place. As we walked along the darkened road, the street lamps did absolutely nothing to light the sidewalks up at all, we soon walked past a bordered up store and memories came flooding back. I froze up a little, staring at the store in sadness, my eyes stung a little but I quickly blinked away the burning tears.

"Mark... You alright?" Sean's Irish accent snapped me out of my haunting thoughts, I looked at him and quickly wiped my eyes.

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm fine.. Let's get going.." I muttered, holding my pistol a little tighter.

Matt, Ryan.. Why did you have to leave me the way you did?

Thoughts swarmed through my mind, I tried to take my mind off them and continued walking. I neglected the thoughts in the back of my mind and walked alongside Felix and Sean, they seemed concerned about me but knew I needed some  space.

Once we arrived at Cry's place, Felix knocked on the door, within 2 minutes, Cry had opened the door to let us in.

"Hey, how are you guys holding up?.." Cry spoke out, as we walked further into his place. He shut and locked his front door behind us.

"Alright I guess, we're slowly getting over everything.." Felix mumbled, sighing and crossing his arms.

"So.. uh.. What weapons do you have for us?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Ah yeah. The weapons." Cry remembered, "Follow me."

Felix, Sean and I followed Cry into his basement where he hid many of his weapons.

"Holy shit.. You got grenades?" Sean spoke in awe, glancing at the stun, smoke, and several other grenades.

"Yup. These bad boys have a good range on 'em!" Cry chuckled, his mask moving a little, showing he was smirking.

"Nice AK-47." Felix grinned, holding it in his arms and checking its ammunition.

"Haha, those really pack a punch. A couple of those kind of bullets will kill police officers instantly, if.. You got good aim." Cry laughed a little, earning a middle finger from Felix.

"Hey, I have good aim, you dick!" Felix laughed, shaking his head in amusment.

Banter like this would always cheer me up, but I couldn't stop thinking about Matt and Ryan; they were my greatest friends. Even a year later and I was still scarred from it all.

"Mark? Seriously, are you sure you're alright?" Sean questioned me, a concerned expression on his face.

I stopped zoning out and glanced up at Sean, blinking away a few other tears in my eyes. "Yes, I'm fine.." I stated again, sighing and walking over to where Cry was standing.

"Got any different handguns?" I asked, trying to take my mind off of things and change the subject, once again.

"Yeah, a few Desert Eagles, several other pistols.." Cry trailed off, but then continued, "I even got silencers!" His mask moved a little, he was smiling.

"Nice!" I smiled, masking my emotions and hiding them away.

Sean Mcloughlin

I walked over to Felix, who was checking the ammunition of a shotgun.

"I don't think Mark is fully over what happened.." I muttered to Felix, he put down the shotgun and turned to talk to me.

"Since when were we all over what happened?" Felix replied quietly, shrugging a little and scratching the back of his head.

"True.." I huffed a bit, crossing my arms.

"Everyone has different ways of getting over bereavement.. Some have to fight harder to get over it." Felix explained, "Remember, Mark lost Matt and Ryan.. And a few years ago he lost Daniel too.. It has to be hard for him." I nodded in agreement.

"So, what weapons are you gonna take?" Cry walked over to us with Mark, waiting for a response.

"I'll take the shotgun, I think." I responded, a small smile appearing on my face.

"I'll take one of the AK-47s and a Desert Eagle." Felix replied, holstering the AK-47 and picking one of the Desert Eagles up and loading it with ammo.

"I'll take the some of the bombs." Mark spoke out quietly, uncrossing his arms and picking up a several smoke bombs and grenades. He stared at the smoke bombs for a moment, he had a look of sadness set in stone; he shut his eyes tightly to hold back his tears, determination appeared on his face.

"I think we'll take the silencers as well, never hurts to be cautious." Felix stated, shrugging a little.

"Nice choice." Cry smirked.

We thanked Cry and he offered for us to stay at his place to rest up for a bit, we agreed gratefully and stayed there for the night. He even offered us a few other weapons that would help us in the long run. Tomorrow would be the longest and hardest day to get through, so we needed all the rest we could get..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming very soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 28 13
When you're a former police officer and current detective, you see things, you meet people, and you need to perform actions nobody else would want to...
78K 4.6K 68
Sean loved the ice once. Back before a clever sabotage ruined his career. Years after his misfortune, Sean dusts off his blades in the hopes to rec...
6.5K 419 16
Detective Sean William McLoughlin is on a manhunt for the world's most wanted criminal: Mark Edward Fischbach. But what happens when he actually find...
33.3K 1.4K 33
seán is the guy. you know, the one guy that everybody gets along with, the one that nobody seems to have a problem with. the nice guy, the funny guy...