Haikyuu x Reader ⇹ One Shots

By midorkima

▷ Thank you for the support all these years. ▷ WARNING: Some of these will contain mature themes. They will b... More

Requests ↠ Updates ↠ Favourites ↠ Covers
Sad Eyes ↠ Kuroo Tetsurou
Casual (1) ↠ Akaashi Keiji ↠
Casual (2) ↠ Akaashi Keiji ↠ NSFW
Roommate Exchange ↠ Iwaizumi Hajime
Unintentional Roommates ↠ Kunimi Akira ↠ NSFW
Tempo ↠ Kageyama Tobio
Flower Picking ↠ Bokuto Koutarou
Wedlock ↠ Tsukishima Kei
Girl ↠ Tanaka Ryuunosuke
Thanks To The Kids ↠ Yamaguchi Tadashi
Butler Cafe ↠ Terushima Yuuji
Nurse ↠ Kyoutani Kentarou
Fall ↠ Oikawa Tooru
Letters ↠ Aone Takanobu
New Years Party ↠ 3rd Gym
Extras ↠ Tsukishima Kei
Bamboo ↠ Ushijima Wakatoshi
New ↠ Yamaguchi Tadashi
Selfish ↠ Tsukishima Kei

Impatient ↠ Haiba Lev ↠ NSFW

48.4K 596 1.1K
By midorkima

Warnings + Note: THIS IS SIN. Well, sorta. I'm writing underage lime without shame. I couldn't find a good picture of Lev so have LevYaku for now as the pic. ALSO, I GOT 3.48K VIEWS?! WOAH (O.O) I'm really surprised and thank you for continuing to read my sins- I mean writing

---

You shouldn't be letting him do this to you right now. Not while his sister was downstairs, helping cook dinner. Not while his mother could just walk in the room and call the two of you for dinner.

"Lev, not now.." You groaned, pulling out from the kiss and trying to reason with the tall volleyball player. His lips were etched into a small frown, and you try to glare into his green eyes. Your boyfriend whines in discontent, yet still holds you close to him. "Why not? I haven't hung out with you in two weeks."

Right, you barely got to spend time with him the past two weeks since he had been training for volleyball in most of his spare time. There were times where he had tried to skip practice to stay with you, but either one of the third years would stop him, or you would tell him that if he wanted to become the ace of Nekoma, he would have to practice even harder than everyone else.

Only now were you two able to be together without much of a time limit, to be together outside of lunch breaks and those times you stayed over to watch them practice.

His mother and older sister had wanted to meet their Lyovochka's girlfriend. And so, Haiba Lev had invited you over his place for dinner. You arrived early, however, so Lev was supposed to entertain you while they cooked.

That was how you got into the current situation, with both of you on sitting on his bed as he initiated a make out session.

"Why not? Because we might get caught." You said finally. "Eh, it's not like onee-chan will care about seeing us kiss anyway. And I locked the door." He retorts impatiently, making no room for further arguments as he pulls you back in, his lips on your own.

Thinking it would be useless to argue with him further on the topic, you allow yourself to melt into his kiss, as you reciprocate his actions.

Lev's kisses were usually fast paced. He wasn't the patient type, or someone who took it slow. You supposed it matched his energetic personality, so you didn't mind.

It would only be a matter of time when his tongue would poke your lips, him wanting to deepen the kiss. You open your mouth slightly, as his tongue slips in your mouth, exploring every inch of it's caverns.

You pulled out momentarily to breathe, but quickly kissed him again, as both of your tongues made contact with the other, battling for dominance.

The two of you continued to kiss, until a loud cough interrupted the both of you. You instinctively jolted away from him, and looked at his sister who was standing by the doorway with a smug smile on her face.

Embarrassed at getting caught, you looked away from her. "Isn't it a bit too early to do all that romantic stuff with your girlfriend, Lev?" With flushed cheeks, the said boy huffed. "We were just kissing.."

"Well, save that for after dinner, lyovochka~" As soon as his sister left the room, you glared at your boyfriend. "You locked the door, huh."

"Sorry! Let's go eat dinner!" You sighed, fixing your hair and clothes, making sure you looked presentable as if you hadn't just been kissing Lev moments ago.

Going downstairs to the dining area, you take your seat beside Lev, and across Alisa. Mrs. Haiba smiles brightly at you. "I hope you like the food, dear!" She says, a bit of her russian accent evident in her speech.

Taking a bite out of the meat, you chewed in delight, savouring the flavour. "It's really good!" You said with enthusiasm, and you took note of the pleased expressions on the Haiba women's faces.

After a minute of silent eating, it's Alisa who breaks the silence, a cheeky grin on her face. "So, since when had you two been dating?" You looked at the man beside you, who still had his mouth full with food, so you decided that it was you who would answer.

"Almost 6 months, actually." The silver haired young woman lets out a laugh. "And you haven't gotten tired by his amusing antics yet?" Lev pouted. "(First Name)-chan, my sister's being mean to me. Defend me!"

"There's been a few close calls, but I'm pretty sure I can handle him." You said slyly, entertained by the look on Lev's face, as well as the giggles that came from the women across you.

"I like you already, (Last Name)-chan." Your boyfriend threw a mock glare at his sister. "(First Name)-chan is mine, nee-chan! I don't want to share her."

A pink blush appears on your cheeks as all of you laugh.

"So, how did you two meet?" It's his mother who asks this time around, and you snigger at recalling your fateful encounter with Lev. The said guy, meanwhile, groans in embarrassment. "(First Name)-chan, please don't. They're going to tease me forever."

"Sorry, Lev, but your mother asked. She deserves to know." You apologise half-heartedly, the silly grin still on your face.

---

The first week of high school had finally passed, and much to your relief only one teacher had given you homework. You were getting ready to head home early so you could finish your homework as soon as possible, and then you would spend the rest of your Friday night watching the latest episode of your favourite anime.

Your plans were to be delayed for a while though as a friend of yours approached you with haste. "Hey, (Last Name)-chan. Could you do me a quick favour?" They asked you, and you nodded apprehensively. "Sure, what is it?"

"Just give this to Haiba-san for me. He left his notebook in our classroom." You take the red notebook in your hands, eyeing the cover of it.

Name: Haiba Lev || Class 3 || Subject: Mathematics

"Haiba Lev.." You murmured the name under your breath, racking your mind for a face to go with the it, but you can't seem to find a match. "Who is he?"

"He's the tall half-russian guy in my class. He's in the volleyball club, I think." You frown. "If you know him, why don't you give it to him instead?" They flinch, chuckling nervously. "Er, well, I have to go somewhere?" Right. As if you were going to believe such an excuse.

"You're spending more time trying to get me to give the notebook back to him, rather than if you went to their gym and gave it to him." They stare at you with a fearful expression. "It's just that he's so intimidating, you know? I'm like a foot or so shorter than him! And his eyes look like they know all my secrets." Your friend shivers, and you almost laugh.

"Seriously? You must be exaggerating." But you keep the notebook with you anyways, as you start walking towards where their gym would be. "(Last Name).." They whined, causing you to let out a giggle. "I'm doing it, no worry. Tall, half-russian dude, right?" They nod in relief. "Thank you!"

Walking in front of the gym, you open the door, to be greeted with a loud shout. "Watch out!" It's much too late for warnings, though. A volleyball hits your face, and the pain is more than you expected to feel, as you slide down to sit on the floor. "Ah, bloody hell.." You felt something warm drip from your nose, and you knew you were having a nosebleed.

A couple of the volleyball members stop playing to approach you with worry. "Holy sh.. Her nose is bleeding!" The black haired one with messy hair pointed out, and the shorter brunet beside him scowled. "Obviously! Lev! Watch your spikes!"

L-lev? The name caused you to jolt, and you found yourself face to face with a boy who had ash grey hair and piercing green eyes that reminded you that of a feline.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" He asks you, and you force out a chuckle. "Sorta. Except for the bleeding nose, that is." You hand him his notebook back. "Here. You forgot it at your classroom, apparently."

The tall first year in front of you didn't know whether to thank you, or to worry about the fact that he technically was at fault that a pretty girl got a nosebleed.

"You went through all that trouble for the skyscraper?" You watch as the brunet kicks Lev. "Oi, Behemoth! Bring this girl to the clinic! It's the least you can do." You try to protest against him. "No! It's alright, I can handle this."

The messy haired one laughs. "Yeah, that's nonsense. Lev, get going. And then come back as soon as she's okay because we still have practice." You suddenly find yourself being lifted into long arms. "Woah!" With a quick pace, he carries you to the clinic. "Seriously. You don't have to do this for me, Haiba-kun."

"But you're bleeding!" You let out a more genuine laugh. "A nose bleed doesn't result to needing a tall stranger having to carry me to the clinic." There's a bit of a silence, and you don't get to notice the red that begun to grow on his cheeks. "Anyway, you're not as scary as they say."

"Scary?" There's a bit of confusion in his tone, and you explain further. "My friend, your classmate, made me return the notebook to you because she's intimidated by you and your eyes that look like they know all of her secrets, apparently."

He doesn't get to reply as your appear in front of the clinic, and you let yourself down from his hold. The nurse looks at you. "Sit down on the chair. What's your name, year, and class?"

"(Last Name) (First Name), Year 1, Class 2." The nurse nods, writing down the information on her record sheet. "Cause of nosebleed?"

"Getting hit by a stray volleyball in the face." Lev turns red in the face. "(Last Name)-chan, do you want a drink from the vending machine?" You raise a brow. Well, that came out of no where. He probably just felt bad or something.

"Yeah, sure. Just grab me anything."

For around 4 minutes, you stayed in the clinic, waiting for the nosebleed to stop. And Lev still hasn't come back. "Odd. Did he go to a vending machine far from the clinic?" You wonder, as you go to look for him.

Apparently, that wasn't the case as you spotted him, having had his hand stuck while trying to get a drink out. You let out a laugh. "Need help?" He whines. "Yeah I do!"

---

When you finish your story, you pat Lev on the back. "There there. At least the whole bridal carry to the clinic was pretty romantic and all. Not that I needed it, but I appreciated the gesture." You grin.

You spend the rest of dinner enjoying the food, and chatting with the Haibas. It's already 9 pm when dinner officially ends, and you stand up. "Thank you for the food, but I should be heading home." The eldest Haiba woman looks at you as if you were joking. "What? No! It's late at night and I don't want anything happening to you, dear. You're staying over for the night."

You awkwardly laughed. "I feel like I'm already staying more than I should, I don't want to be a bother. Besides, I don't have a change of clothes with me."

Alisa grins. "You can just borrow clothes from me! I'm Lev would find you adorable in them!" You blush. Her mother smiles. "And honey, you're always welcome here."

"Right. Thank you, Mrs. Haiba, Alisa-san. I'll just text my parents to inform them."

Luckily, your parents agree, and told you to thank the Haibas on their behalf for the hospitality and thoughtfulness.

"Well, (Last Name)-chan, let's get you some pyjamas!" You allow Alisa to lead you to her bedroom, as she sits you down on the bed and rummages through her closet. "Let's see.. Well, I don't think Lev's mature enough to handle some lingerie underwear from you. He'd be the one with the bloody nose this time." She teased, causing a full blown blush to appear on your face.

"Alisa-san.." You whined in embarrassment. Your eyes watch her as she pulls out a plain white shirt and a pair of cotton shorts with a floral pattern. "This should do. You can change in the bathroom, it's the room across Lev's." You smile at her. "Thank you."

You don't notice the condom she slipped in the pocket of your shorts as you change.

---

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <(Sorry not sorry <3 *PS. Still just a lime tho. no full on frickity frackity. Sorry)

---

You had insisted that you were okay with sleeping on their couch, but Mrs. Haiba was having none of your excuses. Claiming it would be rude for a guest to sleep in the living room, the woman brings you to Lev's room, giving you a pillow and blanket so you wouldn't have to share with Lev.

With a flushed face, you speak quietly to your boyfriend. "You sure I can sleep in your bed?" The green eyed boy nodded with a bit of eagerness. "Of course! I'm not letting you sleep on the floor. It's cold. And my bed is big enough for both of us."

With the lights turned off, you lay down to your side, trying to fall asleep somehow. For 5 minutes, your eyes remained closed, yet you were conscious and aware of the fact that your ash grey haired boyfriend now had his arms around your torso, and one of his legs were atop of your own.

"Lev?" You shift a bit. "Are still you awake?" You hear him groan slightly. "Yeah. Can't fall asleep." You then feel his lips on your neck, leaving light kisses, making you giggle. "Lev, kissing me won't make either of us feel sleepy."

"But I don't want to sleep yet. It's too early." Right. Of course 10 pm would be too early. Maybe you should have brought out your phone and play a game or something to kill time. Or maybe you two should have watched some television downstairs with his mother.

"What do you suggest we do then?" There's a familiar glimmer in his eyes that has a bit of mischief in them, and he grins. "I want to kiss you." You roll your eyes at his shameless honesty. "Then do something about it."

Changing up your positions, he hovers over you as your lips were greeted by his own. It comes off as a bit of a surprise to you when his kiss lacks the usual eagerness and haste it usually has. You find the sudden change good, though.

It's slow, gentle, and yet sensual and hungry. Fingers now playing with his silvery hair, you unconsciously pull his body closer to your own, as you both continue to indulge in the kiss.

When his fingers trail over your thigh, you involuntarily let out a gasp that allows him to deepen the kiss, causing you to let out a quiet moan that almost went unheard by him. Soon enough, the heat between the two of you began to rise, and kissing wouldn't be enough to satisfy his or your needs. He pulls away from the kiss, and starts to suck on your neck, looking for the spot that would just make you cry out.

"Lev!" You try to hold back your moans. After all, his sister's room was on the same floor as his bedroom. And, his mother was downstairs, and she could check up on you two any time.

"I made sure to lock the door this time. Like I'm gonna get cock blocked again." Lev informs you, before resuming in leaving a love bite on your neck. "Y-your mother, though. And Alisa.."

"Are both sleeping like logs, most likely."

Even through biting your lip, you still elicit some quiet gasps and murmurs due to the pleasure. He stops his actions, and you let out a bit of a whine until he discards his shirt, leaving you to ogle at and appreciate his chest and the abs that were developing.

His hands are now on the sides of your shirt, slowly reaching for the hem as he attempts to pull it off of you. You assist him in the process, and watch as fascination and admiration become evident in his expression.

"You're so stunning." Your face flushes red at how much you're exposing to him, and when your body shivers slightly, you can't seem to decide on whether it's because of the cool of the air conditioner hitting your bare stomach, or if it's because your boyfriend had already unclaspe the hook of your bra, and his hands were already greedily playing with your breasts.

"Hng, Lev.." Despite his reassurance, you still decided to keep the sounds you make as minimal and as quiet as possible. His thumb rolls around your nipple, before pinching it lightly. "Ah!" Lev grins boyishly, yet his eyes were filled with lust that could have gotten you wet in seconds of simply staring at them.

"Are you enjoying yourself, (First Name)?" He asks, voice sounding deeper than it had been moments ago.

It might have been a genuine question from him, but you took it for a teasing remark as you threw him a half hearted glare. "Oh, shut up! Clearly you're feeling excited down there." You pointed out, one of your hands moving downwards to palm his clothed member.

"(F-first name)!" Lev lets out a low moan, and you could feel him harden even more. "Seriously, I was able to feel how hard and stiff you were, your dick was practically pressed up against my thigh as you pleasured me."

Your sultry voice, half lidded eyes, and suggestive dirty talk. That was all it took for Lev to stop the foreplay on your breasts, to move on to better things. After quickly ridding himself of his boxers, he grabs the garter of your shorts, slightly surprised that in the process, an unused condom falls out.

With a smirk, he puts the packet on his bedside table to use later, afterwards pulling your panties to the side, finding that your pussy was already wet. Sticking two long fingers in at once, he watches your expression shift from feeling a slight pain to pleasure as he continued his ministrations.

"Lev, faster, please.."Your grey haired boyfriend tsks at you. "Look who's being impatient now, (First Name)?"

"Don't rush it. The night is still young, babe. We have all the time to make love tonight."

---

Author's Note: Also known as, both Lev and Reader get horny and impatient in the Haiba Household

Found myself a bit dissapointed with this one. I mean I guess after writing "Wedlock", which is currently my favourite reader insert that I've written so far, it would be a bit hard to follow it up- And with a Lime of all things.

The orginal plan was to make this a Lemon but I'm just not inspired to write Lemons anytime soon? I'm honestly very inexperienced in writing those things so I'd rather stray from writing them. Of course I'll practice writing smut sometimes to improve, but yeah. I'll probably just write normal x readers or limes at most until I improve :')

---

Status:
UNEDITED, as of May 11, 2016
THIS PART HAS NOT PUBLISHED ANYWHERE BUT ON WATTPAD, since May 11, 2016!
Amount of words in chapter, EXCLUDING the Author's Note and Status: 3,135 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.2K 14
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 EDITING: @dickdeprived
184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
4.9K 198 17
{complete} ✔️ "𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥...