My Ghostly Friend

Autorstwa Wolflover12

Więcej

My Ghostly Friend
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

177 3 1
Autorstwa Wolflover12

Chapter 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

" Taylor, I didn't see you yesterday!" Cocoa greeted me at lunch and I rolled my eyes. She is always full of joy. She is in some of my morning classes but she couldn't talk to me.

" I was sick." I lied and she sighed shaking her head.

" Anyways, what were you doing yesterday?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Sleeping." I mumbled and she nodded her head.

" Hey Cocoa." I was about to threw up when I saw Damien sit down next to Cocoa and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Taylor." He said turning to me and I glared at him.

" I don't want to talk to you." I told him and he looked shocked, well more like fake shocked.

" Mean at all." Damien said and I rolled my eyes again, I seem to do that a lot. I felt the left side of me freeze and my phone went off in my hand, I looked at it and got another message from Alex,

'I'm here.'

A no duh your here. I thought to myself and I looked over at Cocoa and Damien who were talking to each other. I really wonder why Damien is being friends with Cocoa, is he trying to get closer to me or what?

---------------------

Once the last class of the day was over, I headed to my locker and opened it up placing some stuff in it and taking some books out. I felt cold air on my right, and knew that it must be Alex. He's been around me all day today, unlike last Friday, where he was barely around. Ugh, three days till my birthday and my mom is going to start going crazy and get everything perfect. I exhaled a breath and slammed my locker shut and turned around,

" Taylor." I froze once I saw Damien leaning against the wall he's arms crossed and he was looking straight at me.

" Can't you leave me alone?" I asked annoyed and he smirked. I swear this kid could be a pro at stalking, he knows where I live. Thanks to Cocoa, but I can't be mad at her, she's awesome.

" I just need to talk to you." He said and I glared at him. He stood up straight and came closer to me, I took a step back but my back hit the locker. Stupid lockers.

" About what?" I asked and he chuckled.

" Alex, and well mostly Alex." He said and the coldness next to me went away. Where did Alex go? "He's keeping a lot from you right?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I don't really know how much he's keeping from me. "Well, here's the thing. Alex is a S-" But he was interrupted when someone pushed Damien against the wall by a kid maybe my age, the kid had blonde hair and I could only see his back.

" Don't you dare Damien." The kid replied coldly and Damien smirked. I swear his voice sounded so familiar and his blonde hair looks familiar also. " Now leave before I kill you right here." The kid added and I looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

" Who are y-" But I was cut off when someone or something cover my eyes and I heard someone mumble something and touch my back, before I knew it I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

HOLY CHEEZ!!! I can't believe I just did that and Taylor almost saw me. My god, I am such a idiot and Damien is so dead. Well he's a- Wait I cant tell you that kind of info.

" Wow Alex, she almost saw your face." Damien said and I growled at him annoyed and gently laid Taylor against the lockers, I know her brother is going to come looking for her in a few minutes, her mom drives them home every day.

" And I can't have that happen." I mumbled to myself and I stood up facing Damien. "Why are you going to destroy my chance?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I'm trying not to, all I want is Taylor." He said and I shook my head.

" You can't just kidnap her knowing her family and friends are going to be worried sick." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

" I need her for a project my people are doing." Damien stated and I glared at him.

" I know about your project and you can't have her!" I yelled at him and his eyes turned red. He took a few steps towards me and I kept glaring at him.

" She's the last one on the list, we need her, and if you won't hand her over then I'll just kill you." He growled his voice deep and very creepy.

" You can't kill me I'm not even human." I said smirking and crossing my arms. I was in my solid form right now so everyone can see me, but if Damien try's to kill me I'll just go back into my ghostly form.

"But won't you be soon?" He said and I kept still. "Oh, so you are! When is it, her Birthday right." He said smirking and he then chuckled when I wouldn't answer. "Oh, just fun well I see you then Alex." He said still smirking and he then disappeared in mid air.

" Taylor!" I heard Danny yell and I turned my head to see Danny running down the hallway over to me and Taylor. "Dude what happen?" Danny asked and I sighed looking at Danny as he went over to Taylor.

"Business, now when I shift back into my normal form slap Taylor cheek and she'll wake up." I mumbled and he nodded his head.

" Sure thing." Danny said and I shift back which took longer then normal, dame I have to stop shifting into that form, it's almost my deadline and it getting hard to stay into my normal form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

"OW!" I yelled and I woke up rubbing my cheek. I looked around and saw Danny looking at me with a worried look in his eyes. "What the heck!?" I said and Danny chuckled.

"Come on, mom's waiting in the car." Danny mumbled grabbing my books and I glared at him and got up.

" What happen?" I asked and he looked over at me while we walk down the hall.

" It involved Alex, and I don't think I can explain." He answered and I exhaled a breath annoyed. Alex, better tell me what happened earlier when I get home.

We got home like two hours ago and I finally managed to get away from my mom about my birthday and she already though of the theme colors, my goodness she crazy, but the colors were pretty good ones: blue and white. As for you people who think white is not a color try telling that to my mom, she says it's a color and it always will be. I don't know what she mean by 'that it will always be' but I never really listen to my mom about that stuff. The 'best' part, she got me a freakin' DRESS to wear, dang my mom and her knowing my dress size. But the dress is amazing, it's this deep blue and it sparkles, yay (note the sarcasm) and it ends at the knees. I already had a fight with her, because I don't want to wear heels. I'm sticking with my black flats, even though I'm not that tall. She even started to clear out the living room! Well only the small things and then the day before my birthday she's going to take everything out, even the TV. I have to say once my mom clears out the living room, it's quite big.

I don't see what's so great about my birthdays that my mom has to act like a kid in a candy store. I'm going to be fifteen, I just wonder what's going to happen when I turn sixteen? I'm guessing my mom is going to act like a fat kid in a candy store ( no offense to the fat kids.). I sighed and jumped onto my bed relaxing, I turned my head to my closet and that dress my mom got me was hanging on the door. I glared at the dress annoyed, I can't believe my mom is going to make me wear a dress. I sighed and then I saw my computer turn on from the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the computer and read the message from Alex,

' Nice dress.'

" I know your being sarcastic Alex." I mumbled and the message changed,

' Yay, but how about this: it will look good on you ;)'

" I'm not putting the dress on till my birthday, heck I don't even want to wear a dress on my birthday." I mumbled and a drawing of a sad face appeared and I laughed at that, then I pic of a annoyed face appeared. "Your little face drawings are funny." I laughed and then a pic of a face with it's tongue sticking out and goofy glasses came on. I laughed even harder and then my door swung open showing Danny looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

" What's going on?" Danny asked and I pointed to the computer and he turned to it. " Really funny Alex." Danny said sarcastically and I turned to the computer and the drawing was replaced with a face with it's front teeth sticking out, the same goofy glasses and eyebrows, one of them raised. Then a arrow was pointing to it and at the end of the arrow it said ' Danny '. I couldn't stop laughing and Danny shook his head and left my room mumbling to himself.

"Ok, Alex enough with the faces." I said trying to stop laughing and the face disappear and words appeared again,

' Fine, but did I brighten up your day :D'

" Yes, you did. Now can I ask you something?" I said and most words appeared,

'What would that be?'

" At the end of the day of school, I saw Damien and he was about to tell me something about you in till this familiar sounding kid attacked him, did you know who the kid was? He had blonde hair and he must be like six foot and that's all I really know, I didn't see his face." I asked and the computer went blank. then something appeared

' Nope, I don't know what kid your talking about.'

" Well he sounded familiar." I added and the computer went blank again. " Alex, will I every see what you look like?" I asked, I haven't asked that question in years. Then words appeared and I read it,

' Yes, you will.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only three days till Taylor's Birthday and everything is going to go wrong in the next chapter, let's just say a certain guy named Xander comes again. Wow, that is a big hint.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
154K 15.1K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad