An Unnatural Love Occurrence...

Door LittleMissHomicidal

Jeff and Ben have always been close friends but what happens when they start having feelings for each other... Meer

An Unnatural Love Occurrence (Jeff The Killer x Ben Drowned)
Killing Spree
The Dream
Finding Feelings
Mine Forever
Being In Love
A dream to remember
Delilah
Where am I?
Ben Who?
Sex with a killer
Ben's back?
pNot the same
Delilah stops by.
Sexy Time with Jeff and Ben
Today.... Was A Good Day!
No more Delilah.
Meeting Andrew
Young Love
All The Way
Chapter 21
I Said Don't Look Up
Normal
The End
ANNOUNCEMENT

This Is Why You Don't Look Up

3.7K 102 21
Door LittleMissHomicidal

Chapter Twenty-two

(Jeff's P.O.V.)
Ben was in the shower and he isn't exactly known for taking short showers. I decided to do a little drawing. I drew a picture of a single black rose lying in front of a tombstone. Liu barely even got a chance to see my beautiful face before I killed him.
I really miss Liu.
I waited a while before I decided to check on Ben. He'd been showering nearly two hours, which was unusual. I knocked on ths bathroom door and waited.

No response.

I knocked again, "Ben this isn't funny, I know you're in there.

No response.

I turned the door knob, but it was locked. I tried to pick the lock and the door slowly crept open. I walked into the bathroom and to the shower and no one was in here.

(Ben's P.O.V.)

I set the shower on scolding hot and hopped in. I hated being in cold water because it reminds me of the day I drowned. I grabbed my shampoo and started washing my hair. The strawberry scented shampoo seems a bit girly, but I like strawberries and it made my hair smell good. I rinsed out the shampoo and I felt as though someone were watching me. I thought of the story my mother told me as a child, the story of the little creatures that peer over your curtains and watch you shower.

My mother told me not to look up when I was in the shower and I've done a good job at not looking up......but right now, I let my curiosity get the better of me, and I looked up. It was awful, the creature had cold black eyes and looked as though it was molding. It let out a low growl and jumped over the curtain, pouncing me. It picked me up and carried me out of the room into a rather dark, very large room. I tried to scream but something was stopping it from coming out. The creature's hand was covering my mouth. I heard a low growl as the creature grew larger and larger.

I felt hands under me grab and pull me down, into the underworld. Is this it? Am I going to hell? I should've never looked up. I blacked out and everything after was a blur.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7K 86 7
I do requests w/ stuff like Fluff No sm#t Stanley x narrator ❀ Angst Just them being silly Basically anything
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
18.3K 296 12
Dumb ship, very stupid story but go along with it anyways lol!!!!
3.4K 50 8
Just like the title says Warning: Blood Angst Cussing Smut