Sexy Time with Jeff and Ben

I want to thank y'all who actually read my friend's book! and to all the people reading my book..... *hands cupcake* :D enjoy.

Chapter Fifteen

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

I went upstairs to check on Ben and as I got to the door I heard a familiar feminine voice say, "I would kiss you if I wasn't pregnant with my boyfriend's baby." No! I used a condom, didn't I? Well, they only work 97% of the time.

I walked down the hall to Slendy's room. Without

knocking, I barges in and walked over to Slendy.

"I need your help."

"I'll try my best, but you'll have to bring her to me unconscious."

"H-how did you know?"

"I know everything. Bring her here unconscious in fifteen minutes, child."

With that, he vanished.

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

We stared at each other in silence until Jeff walked in. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I felt his body tense up to my touch. I put my arms around his neck and tried to pull him into a kiss but he pushed me onto the floor.

Ben looked up at Jeff with tearful eyes and ran downstairs, pushing through us. Jeff picked me up and threw me on the bed, "What the heaven?!?!" he yelled harshly. I was absolutely shocked. Jane was correct when she said he wouldn't love me after we had sex. I jumped out of the window and left to find Jane. Seeing Ben's reaction made me realize they were more than friends. I WILL kill Ben and take Jeff. He must care for me since he didn't just kill me a few minutes ago. He WILL help me raise this baby.

(Ben's P.O.V.)

I ran downstairs as the realization hit me. Jeff had sex with this girl while I was gone. And to think, I loved him. "Well," I said walking outside pulling out a small bag, "Time to get high!"

(THE REST OF THIS IS SEXUAL BOY X BOY STUFF AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, SKIP THIS AND WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ENJOY WEIRDOS!!)

After I was successfully high I went back inside. I went upstairs to my room and saw Jeff asleep on my bed. Since I was high, I forgot about Delilah and decided to have a little fun with him. Since I've been training with Zalgo's army, I'm much stronger than Jeff.

I ran and jumped on Jeff, pinning him down. "Agh! What the fu-" I silenced him by kissing him softly. He started kicking and squirming, "Ben, let me go! Are you high?" "No and Yes," I said, "And if you think you're getting away that easily, you're sadly mistaken." I licked his neck and nibbled his sweet spot. He let out a few moans and grabbed my shirt. He ripped my shirt off me causing me to jump off of him.

He took advantage of this and pinned me down. I knew I could easily get out of his hold, but I decided to just let him have his fun.

He took his hoodie off and began grinding against me and nibbling on my sweet spot causing me to let out long passionate moans. He kissed me passionately and started undoing my pants.

After a while, my high wore off and I realized Jeff was sucking me.....hard. I can't believe he can fit all of my member in his mouth. He must not have gag reflexes. I moaned quietly as I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all. If felt great! A few minutes later me and Jeff fell asleep.

A/N:

Heehee! oohlala Ben and Jeff getting it on! Lol but seriously, I'm only 12. Again, I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with me this long! I've been having some problems so updates are slow.

Annnyyyywwwwhhhoooo..... vote, comment, and follow if you want! Don't be scared to message me! If you have a Kik, you can message me @Lexi_the_killer (: I love all of you.

Tell your favourite CreepyPasta to read, or I will find you and kill you and decapitate you and slaughter you and put you in a meat grinder and eat you.