Aarmau

By Enforcer2

Plz note I wore this a few years ago. I know the writing is bad. More

Aarmau
Aarmau Part 3
THANK YOU!!
ATTENTION WRITERS!!!
Thanks for The Support!

Aarmau Part 2

680 12 8
By Enforcer2

After that I went to my room and lied down for a while and eventually fell asleep. It was morning and I went to eat breakfast and found Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan wasn't here. I made some breakfast and went to watch tv I found nothing interesting on so I got on netflix and started watching Sword Art Online. I was two hours into it and heard the doorbell ring I went to answer it and saw Nicole.

"Hey Aphmau where is Katelyn?'

"Not here neither is Kawaii-Chan"

"Oh well I guess I can tell you"

"Tell me what?"

"Well me and Dante are dating and Jeffery wants to ask Katelyn out"

'OH MY IRENE Wow"

Just after that I saw Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan across the street. Nicole looked to and saw her and ran up to her. I went back inside and continued Sword Art Online. A moment later I heard Katelyn screaming and run up to her room. I followed her into her room.

"Umm Katelyn?"

"Sorry but Nicole told me Jeffory wanted to ask me out"

"I know but what about Travis?"

"He can rot in a hole for all I care"

"Come on you know you like him"

"Grrr Aphmau if you bring it up again I will hurt you"

"Come on it was cute I ship it"

"Not you to I knew Jeffrey longer and he my best friend"

"Hahaha come on you know you like Travis"

"*mumble* a little I guess"

"Come on let's set up a date for you two so you guys can get to know each other"

"WAIT WHAT! No way"

"I AM GONNA DO IT AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT"

"FINE but you owe me?"

"Fine I will go with Zane"

"WHAT! ZANE"

"It's not for real just a fake date for us"

"But not for me and......Travis

"Yep!'

"Oh Irene"

FINALLY I got her to go out with Travis. But I have to go with Zane at least it's a fake date. After a while I called Travis and and Zane and we went to a restaurant.

"Why am I here again Aphmau?"

"You are my date"

"DATE!?!"

"Oops I forgot to say fake date"

"Hmmm ok"

After a little we got a table and ordered our food

"Hey Katelyn"

"Travis will.."

"Katelyn! You said you would do this"

"FIIIIINE"

It had been about an hour and things were going well Katelyn actually was talking to Travis and I think she likes him. I was looking around and saw Jeffrey at the entrance and he must of saw me because he was coming over here.

"Hi Katelyn"

"Hi Jeffrey"

"What are you guys doing here"

"I got Katelyn to go on a date with Travis to get to know him better"

"Did you?"

"Yep"

"Well I think she might like Travis"

"JEFFERY!"

"Hehe calm down Katelyn"

After a While we all walked home and Katelyn invited Travis in to our house to him something. So I followed and put my head against her door and listened.

"So what did you want Katelyn?"

"Ugh I can't believe im doing this"

"Doing what?"

"Will you... date me?"

"Sure!"

After That I ran back to my room cause I heard them walking towards the room.

[Katelyn's POV]

Well I guess Travis is my boyfriend. I guess I do like him. His green eyes and his straight white hair. WAIT! WHAT DID I SAY!

"HEHE"

"Huh Who's that"

I turned around to see Aphmau standing behind a corner

"Aphmau what are you snickering about?"

"WAIT DID YOU.."

She nodded her head and started to run out the door and I ran after her. She is gonna pay.

"APHMAU YOUR DEAD!"

[Aphmau's POV]

I ran away laughing and got to Aarons lawn when she pinned me down.

"Ahhh"

"APHMAU"

"Please don't hurt me"

" I won't but you have to tell me how you know that"

"I might of kinda sort of stood outside you door"

"WHAT"

I got up and ran inside of Aaron's house and accidently fell on top of Aaron and he hugged me.

"Hehehe" Katelyn grabbed my phone

"Katelyn don't you dare"

Then I saw a flash of light from the phone

"KATELYN!"

"Umm what is going on here anyway Aphmau"

"Ummm well Aaron I spied on Katelyn and heard say something to someone"

"Oh ok"

After that Katelyn put my phone on the ground and I saw she posted the photo she took to my social media. Well I guess it was payback from her then she left. I got up and was about to leave when Aaron asked me something.

"Hey Aphmau"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to come over later today and watch a movie with me?"

"Sure"

After that I went home and went to my room to read a book. I was 50 pages into it when I heard the door ring. I was going down when Katelyn came up telling me she ordered Pizza. After we ate we watched tv and I decided to go to Aaron's house to watch the movie with him.

"Hey Aaron"

"Hi come on in"

"So what are we watching?"

"Hmm I don't know"

"Let's see what there is and watch something "

"Ok"

After a few minutes we found something started watching it Aaron had grabbed a blanket so we could cover up with. We got to the middle of the movie and I started to fall asleep but stayed awake to finish the movie.

[Aaron's POV]

The movie was over and Aphmau was Asleep So I got up and carried her to her bed in my house then I went to my bed. I awoke the next morning and went to see if Aphmau was still asleep I knocked on the door and heard the door open and saw aphmau.

"What's up Aaron"

"Just came to check to see if you were awake"

"Ok"

I went back downstairs and made some pancakes for breakfast. I was putting the pancakes on plates when Aphmau came down and hugged me from behind.

"Hmm"

"I love you Aaron"

"I love you to"

We ate breakfast and I left to go shopping

[Aphmau's POV]

Since Aaron went to the store I decided to take Celeste on her walk. While I was walking Celeste I bumped into Dante and Nicole.

"Hi guys"

"Hey Aphmau"

"What are you guys doing?"

"We just came back from the park and are heading to Nicole's house to hang out"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I finished walking Celeste and got a call from Lucinda telling me to come over. Aaron was home and he decided to come with me. When we got there I saw her putting some potions on a shelf and saw one start to fall so I ran over to catch it but it fell on me before I could catch it and got turned into a cat.

"APHMAU I'm sorry"

"Meow"

Aaron came over to me and picked me up and started petting me.

"Lucinda?"

"Yes Aaron"

"Do you have a potion to fix Aphmau?"

"No I will have to make one but it will be a while"

"Oh I will take Aphmau with me give me a call when your done"

"Ok"

Aaron was carrying me and went to the girl's house and knocked on the door. Kawaii-Chan came to the door and let us in.

"Why do you have a cat Aaron-Kun"

"Oh the cat.. Well it's actually Aphmau"

"Really Aphmau-Senpai is a cat how?"

"One of Lucinda's potions fell on her"

"Meow"

Then the doorbell rang and I jumped to the floor and hid behind Aaron. Kawaii-Chan opened the door to see Nicole.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan and Aaron"

"Hi"

"Hmm what's that behind you Aaron?"

"It's Aphmau she got turned into a cat"

"Oh ok"

Aaron took out his phone and put it away. He picked me up and walked to Lucinda's.When we got there Aaron asked if it was done but it wasn't.

"*sigh* How long is this gonna take?"

"Probably another 30 minutes I need to wait for a few more things"

"Ok"

He put me down and sat down on the sofa and started to fall asleep. I was bored so I ran around the house and looked around and all I saw was magic stuff. Later I came back down and sat on Aaron's lap and accidentally fell asleep.

[Lucinda's POV]

"Huh looks like they fell asleep and the potions almost done"

"Oh well I will surprise them hehe"

"Let's see one more thing hmm where did I put it"

I looked on my shelves and didn't see what I needed so I went to my closet and found it. I added it to my potion and mix it.

"There done"

"Aww they look cute I'm gonna take picture before I turn her back to normal"

I took out my phone and took a picture then splashed the potion on Aphmau.

[Aphmau's POV]

I awoke and found out I was normal was asleep on Aaron's lap.

"Hmm"

"You guys are finally awake"

"How long have we been sleeping"

"A few hours"

"Well I think we should be heading home"

"Alright bye you two"

"Bye"

We got home and Aaron went to his room and I decided to take a bath. I started the water. Then I went over to tell Aaron. He said okay. So I went back to the bathroom, Once I was done filling the bathtub I added bubbles and got in it was relaxing. When I was done I drying off when I heard the door open so I quickly covered myself.

"Ahh Aaron"

"Oh i'm sorry but I just needed to get something"

"Oh ok"

He grabbed a small plastic thing and went out the door. I just got my clothes on and walked to the kitchen to get food. I have been craving a lot of sweets lately. So I decided to grab some cake to eat.After I ate a slice a cake I went up stairs to Aaron's room and when I got in there he pulled me into a kiss and I started to kiss back and soon you realized he was taking off your clothes and was on the bed when he started you were enjoying it and you loved him. After we were done we fell asleep cuddling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...