The Magic in Me (discontinued)

By Gummy_Bubbles_

Bella is one of those special people that that can use magics, and her magic is based around water read about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Authers note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authers note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
100 veiws!!!
200 veiws!!!
Chapter 11
Character Pics
Chapter 12
New Covor
New character
300 VEIWS, and a Q&A
Chapter 13
100 VOTES AND 400 VEIWS
Chapter 14
500 VEIWS IN 4 DAYS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cover contest
Should i Discontinue this

Chapter 3

45 11 0
By Gummy_Bubbles_

Bella's POV

I wake up from a really bad dream with tears staining my face.

I look out my window and see Liam's room, I didn't know that his room was right across from mine, and I see that he forgot to close his window. I go downstairs and write a note that tells dad that I left for a while, then I go back to my room.

I made a bridge of ice going across, and slid over to his window.

When I got to his window I accidentally fell on my butt ,and it hurt like crap.

I go and shake his shoulder and wake him up.

"What are you doing here Bella?" he asked with a tired look on his face.

"I had a bad dream," I told him, as he turned his lamp on, and I see that he only has long pants on and no shirt.

"It must have been really bad if you were crying. I live alone so I don't care if you stay over as long as it's OK with your dad," he told me.

"I put I note on the fridge so he will know that I'm gone," I told him as I sat down on his bed.

"Ok. Come here, I'll protect you from the bad dreams," he said as opened his arms, and I crawled into them burying my head in his chest.

The next morning

Liam's POV

I wake up and see Bella sleeping next to me. I plant a small kiss on the top of her head, and go to take a shower, when I get back she is sitting up in bed half asleep.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said to her.

"Good morning," she said as she came over to me and hugged me.

"What was that for?" I asked shocked.

"I don't know I just felt like hugging you," she told me.

"You want to go to a movie later on today?" I asked her. I hope she will say yes.

"Sure I would love to go! Do you want to see Batman vs Superman? Don't judge me I have a nerdy side to," she said with that cute face of hers. Wait why am I thinking that.

"Alright sounds good to me," I replied.

"I'm going to go get changed, be right back," she said as she made another bridge and headed back to her house to change.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is short but I wanted to update today luv u guys

-Gummy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 21
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
22.2K 1.5K 26
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.9M 96.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
510K 16.7K 156
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...