Gleam In Dark √

De angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... Mais

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

6. Unwilling Parting!

10.9K 769 58
De angelove2

Outside Murthy's Mansion :

After the car broke down on the road ..Manik called the driver and asked him to bring another car on their present location..and after the car arrived there..Manik took the driving seat and drove away with Nandini as the driver took the other car for repairing..

Manik : "take care of yourself okay .."..he said while holding her hand tight..as they both were sitting inside the car..and the window has black film on it..

Nandini : "jaana jaruri hai kya?.."..she asked with a sad face ..and he kissed on her forehead..Manik : "han..Nandini jaruri hai..agar jaruri nahi hota toh kya mai jaata?.."...he said in his love filled voice and she like a baby nodded her head in a no..and he smiled..

Manik : "mai kal shaam tak wapas aa jaunga..now smile please "...he said while making a gesture of smile on her face by his hand...and she smiled...

Nandini : "but i will miss you na.."..she said in her babyish tone and he hugged her ...

Manik : "and i will miss you more .."..he said in lovable tone..and she hugged him more tightly..

The hug was of assurance..the faith..the love..that has crumbled inside their respective hearts...after a never ending hug..they broke it unwillingly..only their heart knows how much it was paining from the thought of being separated.. from the thought of not able to touch each other..from the thought of not able to drown in each other's eyes...

The pain is never ending..and only a person who is in true love or had loved ever..can understand the pain ..that one goes through while separating from the love of their life..the pain is unbearable can't be describe in words ..

Manik looked in her eyes..and something pricked in his heart very badly..he felt like he isn't going away from his love..but actually he is going away from his own life..he never knew that any day he will be irrevocably in love with someone that he will start loving his own life..or we can ..he had never ever thought that any day his meaningless life will get the meaning ...and someone will become his heart beat..

On the other hand.. Nandini was drowning in his deep ocean like eyes..all her life she craved for true love..although her brother and her soul sister was there for her in every thick and thin..but still that one special palce was vacant in her life..and frankly she had never ever prayed that any day that place get filled ..actually she had lost all her hopes..she had compromised with her destiny..she had accepted that in the darkness she is living ..she has to spend all her life in that darkness only...

But they say.. "When all the door gets closed..when all your hopes falls flattered ..then god himself comes down to let you meet to your real soul master "...and this met reality in case of Nandini..when she had accepted the bitter reality of her life..then Manik came in her life ..as a ray of hope..he shined for her ..he became her GLEAM IN DARK...and today she is head over heel in love with this handsome guy ,.who is just like his name.. "manik" ..a real true gem..and whose worth is well known to her..today she just not only love him..but respect him as well..and in any relation..these two things are very important..

Nandini : "jab tum nahi the..tab mei saansei toh le rahi thi..bas zinda nahi thi..par jab tum mile ..toh laga ke jese ab zindagi mili hai mujhe.." ..she confessed her pure and true love in those simple words which made Manik proud of his love.. he smiled lovingly and cupped her face in his both hands...

Manik : "mujhe toh tumse milke mere hone ka ehsaas hua hai..you gave the definition to my meaningless life

Nandini..mai bhi nahi janta ki mera aaj kesa hota agar ismei tumhara sath nahi hota.."...he confessed his love in those very simple words which filled her heart with contentment...

And this is the purity of a relation.. where saying I LOVE YOU every now and then doesn't prove your true love..sometimes simple yet meaningful statements is beyond any thing else in this whole world..the happiness which resides in some meaningful words is no where in some materialistic things ..nothing is bigger than true love..nothing in this whole world..

Nandini : "can i kiss you ?.."...her bold question..made many shocked and speechless..

Manik : "but Nan...."...before he could say anything..she placed her one finger on his lips ..and shushed him..

Nandini : "please Manik.."...she pleaded like a small baby pleading for her fav chocolate to her parent ..and Manik without any further argument fused his lips with hers for a soul searing kiss...Nandini was so emotional after hearing manik's words that she just couldn't hold herself back..she knows what he is for her..and she also knows what she is for him..and all that matter is what they think..what they feel..that's it.. In love their is no boundaries or any restrictions..love is beyond any limits..and if you will set limits for love ..then it's not love ..it's a deal..aur "sahiba..pyaar mei soda nahi.."....

He took her for a long passionate kiss..kissing her like there is no tomorrow... Sucking her lips..they were kissing with loads of passion..she bit his lip..in order to enter inside his mouth..he opened his mouth and let her took the charge..she relished the taste of his mouth with her tongue..soon..he captured her tongue and start sucking it..she moaned badly in his mouth..he found her gasping for air..so left her lips..he joined their forehead..

Manik : "you are my drug.."..he confessed..

Nandini : " and so as you..we are addicted to each other..",,she proudly said..and both smiled..

After sometime..

Manik and Nandini came outside the car ..and both were looking at each other...just then Rishab and Shreya entered inside they both saw Manan looking at each other ..Shreya instantly looked at rishab ..who was looking at them very carefully..

Shreya : "Rishab.."..she said in her calm voice..and he looked at her by turning his face a little..

Shreya : "woh..andar chale kya?.."..she asked very softly in her soft voice..

Rishab ignored her question and walked straight towards Manan..and she instantly cursed her stars today..but her cursing session can be postpone but right now the need of time is something else..spo she too followed Rishab..

Manik was about to say something to her when she saw rishab coming towards them..

Nandini : "Bhai?.."..she said in surprise and now manik too looked at rishab..

Rishab : "ho kya raha hai yahan?.."..he asked in little angry tone..

Shreya : "are hoga kya?..batein karhe hai dono.."..she said while saving the love doves..and manik was quiet ..rishab gave a deadly glare to shreya and she instantly kept quiet..and this made nandini call her aiyappa..

Nandini ; "aiyappa! aaj bacha lo please ..i promise mai kabhi bhi junk food nahi khaoungi..but aaj please bacha lo..".,..she prayed in her heart..and aiyappa! answered her prayer as finally her savior ..her manik ..broke the silence..

Manik : "actually ..am going pune today..so i was just telling her to not step outside without guard.."..he said in his calm voice and stern face..

Rishab : "but achanak ..Pune ?.."..he asked finding something fishy ..but before he could answer..shreya came in between to save him..

Shreya : "ohho! aap har jagah apni interrogation kyu start kar dete ho?,.."..she said making weird faces..and Rishab smiled..

Manik : "actually kuch important work hai.."..he answered and rishab nodded his head in approval..

Rishab : "it's okay..tum jao.."..he said and started walking inside ..

Shreya : "smart bahut ho tum.."..she said in a low tone..and amusing voice..

Manik : "bachpan se he hoon.."...he said in a proud voice..

Nandini : "kya batein karhe hai dono.."..she said to herself as she wasn't able to hear..she made bad face..

Shreya : "or tu..tujhe koi or jagah nahi mili..romance karne ke liye.."..she asked nandini ..on which nandini started looking here and there..

Rishab : "shreya..nandini ..come inisde.."..he said after standing on the gate..a bit far from them..

Manik : "agar yeh nandini ka bhai nahi hota na ..toh ise kabbab mei haddi nahi banne deta.."..he said in a very low voice that both the girls didn't heard him..

Rishab : "and tum...kya naam hai tumhara?.."..he tried to recall his name..

Nandini : "MAAN .."..she answered in a second ..which made manik look at her and both exchanged eye lock..

Rishab : "han..Maan ..tum jao..otherwise you will be late.."..he after saying that went inside and shreya bid bye to manik..and even she went inside..

Nandini tried to go inside..when manik held her hand..and stopped from going in..

Nandini : "kya karhe ho?.."..she said looking here and there..

Manik : "take care of yourself.."..he said very lovingly looking at her..

Nandini : "you too ..."..she said in the equal caring voice..looking at him lovingly..

Then Manik left from there..after capturing her lovable face in his eyes..

PUNE..Malhotra's..

Navya was hell excited as she came to know..Manik is coming back..she was cooking for him enthusiastically ...when cabir entered inside the kitchen..

Cabir : "kabhi humare liye bhi itne pyaar se bana liya karo.."..he mocked at her and she gave a deadly glare to him..

Navya : "listen Mr. cabir Malhotra..my brother in law is coming..so humara mood na bahut acha hai..don't try to spoil it.."...she said with a broad sarcastic smile..

Cabir : "tumhara mood spoil karne ke jarurat he nahi hai..when your face is so bad.."..he mocked and she threw a apple on him in anger..but he catch it and started eating..

Cabir : "ahh! i was starving.."..with that he eaten the full apple..and she smiled..

Navya : "Cabir ..am so happy ..bhai is coming.."..she said in exciting voice..

Cabir : "humare alawa koi or khush nahi hai navya..everyone is ready with their list of works whcih they have to assign manik.."..he said in a little sad tone..and she walked towards him..

Navya : "hum hai na cabir..for bhai..or ab toh bhai has his gleam as well.."..she said with a broad smile..and he too smiled at it.. soon they both hugged each other ..happily..

On the other hand..

"Manik Mumbai se nikal chuka hai..kill him..he shouldn't reach Pune.." a person instructed someone on call..on which that person received positive response..

Screen freeze on Manik driving to Pune..

Here is the next update ..hope you all are liking the story..will try to be regular ..but can't promise :) ..do support ..like always ..
Love..kajal :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

224K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee
576K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...
551K 29.6K 38
#18 in Fanfiction 23/03/2016 #13 in Fanfiction 28/03/2016 #12 in Fanfiction 30/02/2016 #6 in Fanfiction 16/04/2016 This is a mananff not related to c...