The Other Gilbert (The Vampir...

By DeanCasLove

Mystic Falls. A place where the dead are living, and the living are just as good as dead. Love for the small... More

Chapter 1: Nothing Bad Ever Happens In Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: Night of the Comet
Chapter 3: Pre-Game Chills
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 5: Founder's Party
Chapter 6: She Knows
Chapter 7: Death by Dark
Chapter 8: Halloween
Chapter 9: In My Mind
Chapter 10: Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 11: Welcome to Georgia
Chapter 12: The Decade Dance
Chapter 13: Team Roxanne
Chapter 14: The Tomb
Chapter 15: Founder Fundraiser
Chapter 17: The Blood Comes Out
Chapter 18: Under Control
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 20: Brotherhood
Chapter 21: Isobel and Charlotte
Chapter 22: Founder's Day

Chapter 16: The Truth

9.9K 191 82
By DeanCasLove

Chapter 16: The Truth

The next morning I found myself waking up at 4:30. The sun was already rising and beaming through the cracks in the window shades. I couldn't sleep at all the previous night. When I'd gotten home Elena told me about her run in with Damon and how he found out the truth about Isobel and the connection to Elena and Alaric. Elena said something about a man giving her a message last night to stop looking for Isobel, after going to Trudie's house to learn more about Isobel. The man ended up getting hit by a car, he must have been compelled. But now Elena knows that Isobel must be alive, but not in the way we all were hoping. So as you can see I was pretty busy with everything going on inside my brain to even think about sleep. So here I am sitting in my bed with my eyes wide open after about 10 minutes of sleep.

I looked over to Elena's bed and she was sound asleep. I got out of my bed quietly and made a bee line towards the bathroom making sure not to make any noise. I started the shower once I was inside and looked both the doors leading to our's and Jeremy's room and the one leading to the hall. I only took a quick warm shower. It was hard to do anything with so much thinking going on. When I stepped out, I blow dried my light brown hair and curled it once it had no sign of wetness. I did my makeup not too dark but dark enough as I usually like it. I returned to my room with the bathroom door cracked open slightly so I could see inside my closet. I put on dark blue skinny jeans, and a baggy mint green sweater with gold studs on the shoulders, a pair of light brown wedge ankle boots, and a light brown beanie.

I made sure I had my vervain necklace strapped around my neck before turning off the bathroom light. I grabbed my phone and started walking to the kitchen. Aunt Jenna was still sleeping and so was Jeremy and Elena so I was the first one to make coffee. I put some vervain in the pot and waited for it to be done. I poured myself some in a portable ceramic container and shut the lid so I could take a sip. I felt the warm liquid slide down my throat and I could already feel it boosting my energy. I could hear movement from Jeremy's room, so I decided to slip out of the house before anyone could come down and talk to me. I grabbed my car keys and quietly walked out the for to my car. I opened the door and set my coffee in the cup holder before getting inside. Before I got in I could feel someone's hot breath on the back of my neck. I turned to see Damon, he practically gave me a heart attack.

"What the hell Damon?!" I yelled feeling my heart rate speed up quickly.

"You're so easy to scare." I chuckled and I rolled my eyes angrily.

"What do you want?" I asked shutting the car door so I could lean on it.

"I was promised a date today. Remember last night, vampires and all." He smiled. "I mean you couldn't have possibly forgotten."

"I never agreed to anything alone, with you." I shrugged. "Besides, I don't trust that you're still not out to kill me."

"Don't be a buzz kill.." He groaned.

"Fine. We're going to talk to Stefan then." I shrugged.

"No... Not the other buzz kill!" He sighed.

"Deal with it Damon!" I shrugged.

"There are better things to do.. Like kill vampires.. Train you to kill vampires." He replied.

"I think Stefan's the one to teach me.. I mean if it were you I might just go

straight for your heart." I smiled.

"I'll take that as a challenge." He replied.

"Meet me at the tomb at noon. Don't tell anyone. Especially not Stefan or Elena." I sighed pulling open my car door.

"Can't wait." He smirked and I rolled my eyes getting inside my car.

"Goodbye Damon." I replied shutting my door and slipping my keys into ignition.

After finally getting away from Damon, I drove to The Grill. I needed coffee in my system. Something to keep me going for the long day with Damon. Ever since vampires came into my messed up life I never have time for school. My grades haven't dropped so much, but that's only because Damon compelled them to keep my grades up so Aunt Jenna doesn't find out I've been missing school almost everyday. Today I was starting the day off at school but at noon I'd sneak out to the tomb. Stefan may know something's up... So maybe Damon can create a distraction with Caroline for Stefan and Elena to handle. After getting a coffee I headed to school. I parked my car and there was Tyler, standing next to Matt his neck and wrist were wrapped up after getting out of the hospital late last night. I started walking towards them and they stopped talking to each other once I was in listening distance.

"Hey Ty.. How are you doing?" I asked sympathetically.

"Honestly I'm not really sure." He shrugged.

"I'm gonna head to class." Matt interrupted. "By the way Rox, my boss wants to talk to you again about that job."

"Wow, I totally forgot I even applied for that." I sighed.

"You've been missing a lot of school lately... Is everything ok?" Matt asked softly.

"Yeah, everything's just fine." I nodded in a lie.

"I'll see you guys later then." Matt nodded to Tyler and I before walking away.

"So how are you really doing?" I asked.

"Horrible." He nodded. "You never came by the hospital later."

"That's because you're mom put Jenna on fundraiser duty, and let's face it, Jenna's not capable of that stuff on her own." I smiled softly.

"I need to know what attacked me." He replied.

"I don't think now is a good time to talk about it." I whispered. "I'll come over later, ok?"

"Fine." He sighed walking away from me. I sighed loudly and leaned on the big tree I was near.

"Everything ok?" Stefan's sweet voice came from behind me.

"No.." I groaned. "When did boys get to be the complicated ones?"

"Are we talking about Tyler, or..." He started.

"I don't know honestly." I sighed.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down." Stefan replied.

"Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?" I asked. "He's been so obsessed with the tomb lately, it's not like him to just give up."

"I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. I mean its gotta hurt, right?" He shrugged and I nodded slightly.

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.... I guess what I'm saying is he deserved it.." I sighed.

"You have every reason to be upset with him." Stefan nodded in response.

"But then I think, this is just the way Damon is now.. He's not that same guy you've described from the past." I replied. "He's hurt Stefan and he doesn't have anyone to turn to except you."

"He's Damon.. Either he'll get over it or flip the switch... There are only two sides to a vampire like him, and neither of them are good." He shrugged.

"But maybe we can make them good, Stefan. As long as he's in this town everyone is at risk. Don't you think it's time we started treating him like someone who cares?" I asked calmly.

"Hey guys what's up?" Caroline smiled happily walking into our conversation.

"I have to go." I replied walking away from them, leaving Stefan in the hands of Caroline.

But as I turned to look back at Stefan, in the distance I could see a figure sitting on the picnic table watching me. As I looked closer, I realized it was someone I'd never seen before. As I turned my head to look at Stefan for a second I looked back quickly to see that whoever it was, was gone. It had to be a vampire, I could sense it with my mind.

Stefan looked at me confused, still trying to concentrate on everything Caroline was telling him. I shook my head and started to walk into the school. I got my books out of my locker and headed to my first period English class. I forgot Stefan had this class with me, but so does Caroline. Hopefully he'd be destructed until lunch so I could leave this god forsaken place. After about every boring class went by, I got to history class, and everything seemed off. We had a substitute teacher. What happened to Alaric and why isn't he here today? Just then Stefan walked in next to Elena as they kept talking.

"Stefan, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked grabbing his arm to bring him out of the classroom. "Where the hell is Alaric?"

"He had a run in with death." Stefan whispered.

"He's dead?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Not exactly. Damon thinks he killed him... But he thinks this ring brought him back to life..." Stefan replied.

"So where is Alaric?" I asked.

"I have no idea..." He replied just as the bell rang.

------

Once fourth period was over I quickly ran out of the classroom ahead of Stefan and Elena. I walked inside the library which happened to be empty because our librarian was on lunch. I walked over to the Mystic Falls historical section and pulled out a book dated back to 1864. I flipped through the pages until I got to the familiar name, Giuseppe Salvatore and Sons. Pictured above was Stefan and Damon with their father, the one they never talked about. I needed information. What really happened in that year, the year Damon and Stefan died. Before I could read on the library doors slammed open and in walked in Damon. I closed the book and got out of my seat not making any known eye contact with the man that killed Alaric purposely because of their past with Isabel.

"What happened to meeting me at the tomb?" He asked following me to the bookcase where I placed the history book back in its slot.

"I got busy." I replied turning away from him to grab my back pack from the chair I was sitting at.

"You don't get busy, you get talked to by Stefan.." He groaned. "God, what did Stefan tell you now?"

"You know what, I'm not going to even start talking about it. You know what you did and I don't need to tell you again only to hear that you don't care." I replied angrily.

"Jeez. Someone put you in a mood today." He sighed.

"God Damon, can we not talk about my mood right now. We have vampires to deal with. 27 of them to be exact." I responded changing the subject to something that mattered.

"Well what do you think we should do about it, because you seem to know the answers to everything right now." Damon said, annoyed by me.

"Here's the plan. I'm going to go have fun tonight, with my friends. While you take your time contemplating whether or not you have any friends." I smiled walking away from him, but he used his speed to get in front of me again.

"Fine. But I use my time to kill unwanted vampires then have fun with dumb humans like you." He growled.

"Oh so I'm dumb now." I nodded rolling my eyes in disbelief. "I've always been a step ahead of you Damon. Next time you call me a dumb human, I might just rip your throat out."

"Whatever. I've got more important things than to deal with you and your teenager ways." He replied madly.

"Have fun with that Damon." I smiled watching him walk away, and before I could walk out my other Salvatore walked in.

"Hey Stef.." I smiled brightly. "So tonight I was thinking we could go out and have fun. Caroline and Matt, you and Elena, and me and Tyler."

"Tyler?" He asked confused.

"He's been thinking too much about the attack. So I'm taking his mind off of it." I shrugged. "I just want a night without any vampires, except you."

"What did he do now?" Stefan asked knowing I had just spoke to Damon about things.

"He's being the utterly psychotic vampire jack ass he is. But we're not going to say the D word until tomorrow." I nodded. "Understood?"

"Perfectly." He nodded back pulling me into a tight hug.

"Now I'm going to go find Tyler and you tell Elena. Caroline already knows so she's going to be bugging you all day." I replied.

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled. "I'll come by the house at 7."

"Tell your date that Stefan..." I reminded him as I walked out of the library to find Tyler.

After I left the library I went straight to find Tyler in the cafeteria. I walked into the lunch line to grab something small to eat before going to look for him. I picked up my tray and walked to the table the group of all of us usually sit at now that I don't skip lunch. As I sat my tray on the table I turned to look around the lunch room until I saw Tyler with a bunch of girls crowded around him. He caught a glimpse of me standing there waiting to talk to him. For a minute I wondered why I was making a fool of myself. Tyler was over me right? So why even bother asking, the worst thing that could happen is he declines my offer and I fly solo for the night... Who am I kidding! That's the worst possible situation that could happen. I turned away from Tyler and started to walk back to my table. I was about to sit down next to Caroline and Elena when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see Tyler and his pearly white smile.

"You wanted to talk to me, I could tell." He nodded for me to respond and I smiled.

"I was just wondering that maybe we could go out tonight, not alone! I mean with Caroline and Matt and Stefan and Elena... Like a triple date to like dinner and..." I said nervously not even finished before he interrupted me.

"Yes." He nodded with that same goofy smile.

"Yes?" I stated more then questioned with a bright smile plastered to my face.

"I'll pick you up at 7." He nodded again and I nodded back.

"Can't wait." I smiled watching him walk away before turning to sit next to the girls.

"Oh my god! He's totally still into you Roxanne!" Caroline almost shouted grabbing on to my arm in excitement.

"I know." I smiled turning around to see Tyler with Matt, just staring at me. "I don't think I'm over him either.."

"This is amazing guys. All of us have boyfriends!" Caroline squealed.

"Except for me." Bonnie quietly said from a far but I could hear her.

"You know what I forgot my history book in Alaric's room... I'll be back." Both Elena and Caroline nodded and continued to talk as I walked away. I walked over to Bonnie grabbing her arm to take her out of the cafeteria.

"Bonnie are you ok?" I asked.

"You guys are all happy, how could I not be ok?" Bonnie replied with a smile, but I knew it was fake.

"Bonnie what's going on?" I asked confused.

"My Grams... They don't think she's going to make it Rox." She shrugged a tear slipping from her eye.

"Bonnie, why haven't you told anyone?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"If I start telling people, I'll start believing it's true." She sighed and I felt so sorry for her.

"She's the only person close to a mom I have left. I just need a few days, there's gotta be some way I can fix it." She cried a little harder now.

"I can have my mom come help Bonnie. We'll do this together." I nodded.

"No, you go on your date and your mom can help. Don't get caught up in my families problems." She smiled slightly.

"My family is your family Bon. We're Bennett's, we gotta stick together." I smiled.

"Ok. We're family. But you need a night out. You've gone through far more stuff then I have." She nodded.

"Thanks Bon, but next time your coming out with us." I argued.

"Next time, I promise." She nodded and I gave her a huge hug again.

Later after school got out, Caroline, Elena and I went back to our house so we could all get ready. Caroline already had everything in her car even though we hadn't even planned a night out. Any ways we all were in Elena and I's room trying to figure out what to do with our hair, and what to wear. Instead of going to The Grill like anyone would usually do. We decided to go out to dinner out of town. It was kind of Stefan and I's idea, since neither of us want Damon interrupting a perfectly good evening with the six of us. I started paneling through my closet trying to find the perfect dress to wear. I picked out a casual dark blue one shoulder dress, with silver alligator heels. I had on a pair of silver diamond studded earrings and a diamond bracelet that used to be my moms and my hair was slightly curled into an up-do. Caroline was wearing a grey tank top dress with studs and beads on the top and a pink skirt attached to it making it a dress. Her hair was down and curled and she had some pink flats on to match her dress. Elena was still in the bathroom, and Caroline and I hadn't seen what she picked out.

"Matt's here." Caroline said looking out the window. "We'll meet you guys over there."

"What about Elena?" I asked.

"She can surprise me." Caroline nodded before rushing out the door. I watched as the two of them drove off in Matt's truck. I walked into the hallway to Jeremy's room.

"Hey Jer?" I knocked on his door before opening it. It was dark like always and he was staring at his computer screen.

"Go away Roxanne." He groaned.

"Jeremy what the hell has gotten into you?" I growled. Ever since the night Stefan saved him in the woods, he hasn't been the same. "Jenna won't be home till later I just thought I'd let you know."

"Whatever." He replied as the door bell rang. "You should get that."

"Roxanne! Can you get that?" Elena yelled from the bathroom.

"Sure." I replied shutting Jeremy's door in the process. I walked down stairs to open the door to see Damon.

"God, this better be important." I sighed.

"It's Pearl, she's been keeping all the vampires at a house in the woods." He nodded.

"And you want me to do what exactly?" I asked confused.

"I don't know, you just... You're always the person I tell first." He shrugged.

"How.. What did Pearl say to you?" I asked.

"She wants to rebuild. She knows about the council, she knows that we have vervain." He said angrily. "She wants control again and this time she's not willing to negotiate."

"Can we talk about this later. I'll come by when I can?" I asked looking behind him to see Tyler.

"Right, because you're going out with Stefan and Elena, and Caroline and Matt..." He nodded.

"And me." Tyler said making Damon turn to look at him. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "These are for you."

"Thanks." I smiled taking them from his hands. "Damon, we'll talk later."

"Yeah." He nodded walking past Tyler who turned to watch him leave.

"What's that all about?" He turned back to me confused.

"Nothing." I replied. "So should we go or wait for Stefan to come get Elena?"

"I'm going to use the bathroom." He nodded walking into the house around the corner just as Stefan started walking up to the door.

"Was that Damon?" He asked confused.

"Well hello to you too." I growled slightly. "Yeah it was Damon, but we promised we weren't going to do this tonight."

"I just... What did he want?" He asked not forgetting the whole thing.

"He can tell you himself." I sighed just as Tyler came back from the bathroom and Elena was walking down the stairs.

"We'll talk later." I could see it in his eyes that that's what he wanted to say.

"We'll see you guys at the restaurant." I sighed grabbing Tyler's hand to walk out of the house.

"Is everything alright?" He asked opening the car door for me.

"It's going to be just fine." I nodded trying smile.

The ride there was pretty quiet. Matt and Caroline had just gotten there a few minutes after we left. Elena also texted me, asking me why I rushed out of the house like that, and why was Stefan in a slightly bad mood. I didn't reply to what was wrong with Stefan, but I told her that we just wanted to give them some privacy. Which certainly was a lie. Usually I'd stay and tell Elena how great she looked but that was not on my mind. The only thing on my mind was Damon, and how stupid he could be and how stupid he could get and the stupid things he could do. Damon never liked the idea of Tyler and I together, I mean he's done so many things that made us end in a break up the last time. Part of me thought that if he wasn't happy then I couldn't be happy. Just some simple Damon logic, but another part of me didn't know what I was doing. Tyler and I had a up and down relationship and what was I thinking about just getting right back into it again.

"So I was thinking after dinner we could go walk in this park near the restaurant, just the two of us." Tyler spoke up driving into the parking lot.

"I'd say yes, but we're going back to Stefan's to hangout. His brother's got alcohol." I smiled, but I knew I wasn't going to drink tonight.

"Oh, ok then." He nodded, I knew it made him mad when I talked about Stefan.

-----

After dinner we all decided to go back to The Grill to hang out. Even though we weren't really dressed correctly for a hang out place, it was pretty normal. Elena and Matt spent most of the time talking about their past. I could see the awkwardness in Caroline's eyes. She wasn't comfortable, and neither was I, to be honest. Being with Tyler again, I thought it would bring back the feelings I had for him, but I felt nothing. I felt that we were just two friends and nothing more, I didn't want more. The part that made it worse was Damon, sitting at the bar with Matt's mom and Jenna. I couldn't help but glance over at them having a good time together. I think it's the first I've seen Jenna laugh in so long. Stefan and Matt were playing a round of pool and we all were watching. Tyler's arm was wrapped tightly around mine, and it just felt weird and different then before. After everything I've gone through, I think I finally have to admit I'm over Tyler.

"Are you ok? You seem a little tense." Tyler asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded. "Actually, I think I'm going to go use the restroom."

"Ok." He nodded and let go of me. I walked into the bathroom and just stood at the mirror.

"So um, what are you doing?" Caroline's voice came from the opening door to the bathroom.

"What?" Elena asked curiously.

"Well the point of this was to show him how much you care about Stefan. You know, not to hopscotch down memory lane." Caroline growled.

"I was just trying to make conversation." Elena replied.

"Try less." Caroline spat.

"Guys, stop fighting." I said reminding them that I was in her. "Elena, Cares right. You haven't stopped talking about your relationship with Matt all night."

"Are you seriously siding with her? I was just trying to make simple conversation." Elena replied.

"Nobody talks about the good memories they had with their ex boyfriend while their best friend, his new girlfriend is standing right there." Caroline whined.

"What about you and Tyler, why don't we talk about you guys?" Elena asked.

"There is no me and Tyler." I shrugged and they both looked at each other and then back at me.

"What do you mean there's no Tyler? What happened to you getting all flustered this morning?" Caroline asked.

"I realized it's not the same when I'm with him. I don't have those kind of feelings for him anymore." I sighed.

"Wow, Rox. You're kind of leading him on." Caroline gasped after she said what she did.

"No, you're right. I'll tell him at the end of the date, that things aren't really working." I nodded.

"I guess we better get back out there." Elena said following Caroline out of the bathroom, but before I could walk out Bonnie was calling me on my phone.

"Bon what is it?" I asked immediately.

"It didn't work Roxanne. She's gone!" Bonnie cried.

"Bonnie what happened?" I asked calmly.

"You're mom never showed up Roxanne. I had to do the spell without her. It didn't work!" She exclaimed crying even harder.

"Bonnie where are you?" I asked.

"The hospital. They won't let me see her." She cried.

"I'm on my way, ok? Don't go any where." I stated hanging up my phone. I rushed out of the bathroom.

"Katherine?" A man asked and I turned to see an unfamiliar face.

"Who's asking?" I replied.

"You locked us in that tomb, we were starving." He growled.

"But you're here, aren't you?" I asked sassily like Katherine would. "Now nobody knows I'm here, keep it hush."

"We're bringing down the council, Pearl said so herself. If you're with us, we'll be meeting to discuss our plans at the farmhouse in the woods." He replied and I nodded.

"Don't mention this to Pearl. I'll show up when the times right." I smiled. "If anyone asks, my name is Roxanne Gilbert."

"Good day Ms. Katherine." He nodded and I started walking back to the pool table.

"Stefan, I need to talk to you for a second." I called over to him and he nodded.

"Is everything alright?" He asked concerned following me to the table.

"Bonnie's grandmother died. I need to leave, will you tell Tyler I'm sorry. Just don't mention Bonnie to the others." I whispered.

"I thought you're mom was going to help." He said confused.

"She never showed up." I shook my head.

"I told you that bitch was no good." Damon's voice was behind me. "So what's the plan? Go find mommy and give her a stern talking to?"

"Damon, not now?" I growled. "If you really want to make me happy go figure out who those to people were that I was talking to."

"You're the one that told them you were Katherine." He replied.

"So you were listening?" I asked and Stefan looked at both of us confused. "This man called me Katherine.. I told him to keep it hush, and he told me their planning to over rule the council if I wanted to join."

"I say it's a great idea, find Pearl and give her a piece of her own medicine." Damon argued.

"And let Roxanne get hurt? I don't think so Damon." Stefan growled.

"I don't have time for this guys, I have to go see Bonnie." I sighed and they both stopped bickering.

"I'll go with you." Damon nodded.

"No Damon. Go back to having fun with Jenna and Matt's mom. I don't need you watching my every move." I said angrily.

"According to how many times you've almost gotten yourself killed, I'm not taking chances." Damon shrugged. "And if you really want Tyler off your back, I'd suggest leaving with an older, much better looking guy."

"Can you stop listening to my conversations!" I growled.

"No, now let's go." Damon nodded pushing me towards the door.

"What are you gonna do hand cuff me to the door so I don't try and leave?" I growled.

"Or I could just do this." He said slamming my head against the car door. I fell and everything went black.

"Ahh." I groaned as I opened my eyes.

"Rox, are you ok?" Bonnie's voice was beside me.

"Where, where's Damon?" I groaned sitting up in the hospital chair.

"He brought you in here and told the nurse you were sleeping." She replied. "And then he went to go find your mom."

"He did what?" I exclaimed realizing my head was still in pain. "You just let him go? Bonnie he's going to kill her."

"What did you want me to do Roxanne, my grandmother died because of her." Bonnie said quietly.

"Bon, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you upset. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm ok." She shrugged tears starting to drip from her eyes. "My dad will be here shortly, we're going to see some family for a few weeks."

"I'm sorry, I should have been here, I'm the one who you could of relied on. Not my stupid birth mom." I sighed bringing her into a hug.

"Good your awake." Damon said angrily walking over to us. "Something tells me mommy's been gone for days now."

"But I just talked to her today." I said confused. He held out a tape and threw it to me. On the label it read, "Phone messages to Roxanne."

"I can't believe this." I shouted.

"Hey calm down." Damon said grabbing my arm as I stood up.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?! My mom is the reason Bonnie's grandmother died. You were right Damon, so why don't you laugh in my face and tell me I told you so, because you were right. My mom is a psychotic bitch who only does things for herself." I cried.

"Miss Bennett?" A doctor called from the wing and Bonnie stood up immediately.

"That would be me." Bonnie said slowly.

"You're grandmother had a heart attack, and we were able to help her recover, she's awake if you'd like to see her." The doctor replied.

"But.." I said.

"Yes. I want to see her!" Bonnie nodded rushing towards the doctor.

"Am I still a psychotic bitch that only does things for herself?" A voice asked behind me and Damon. "I was running late and Bonnie already started the spell. I was controlling her magic so she wouldn't kill Sheila. Everything will be fine."

"How?" Damon asked.

"I'm the most powerful witch alive right now Damon, so don't think about hurting me or my daughter or I'll slice your throat." She smiled.

"I can take care of myself." I growled. "I've been doing it for the past few months and I've been getting by just fine without you. So I don't need your help, and I certainly don't want you any where near me or my friends. You got that?"

"It takes some time, but I'll still be here until somebody tells me different." She shrugged walking out of the hospital.

"That was quite a show." Damon laughed slightly. I grabbed a pencil from the table and stabbed it in Damon's neck.

"Don't ever, hit my head against a car door again." I growled walking away from him to the door.

I walked outside and pulled out my cell phone quickly. It was almost 10:30. Stefan and the others went back to the Salvatore house. Stefan also said Tyler left shortly after I had. My car was still at home and The Grill was only I few blocks away where I could ride home with Aunt Jenna, in a cab of course. I started walking out of the hospital parking lot. It was getting colder and the lights leading to the side walk were burnt out. I held tightly on to my phone in case something were to happen to me. The tomb vampires were still out there and I didn't really know how long I could keep this Katherine act up. The guy in The Grill could tell there was something off about me. Damon loved Katherine and he believed my act, so maybe I was alright. I started to pick up my pace even though I wasn't as worried any more. When I got to The Grill, Jenna was just getting into a cab and that same man was talking to her. I watched the cab drive off before walking over to the man and the lady that always seemed to be following him.

"Trouble trying to find something to eat?" I asked and they book turned towards me. "Because of the Salvatore's, everyone is laced with vervain."

"How'd you find that out Katherine? It took months for Annabelle to know that." He questioned.

"Fredrick, you know how sneaky she can be." The lady said angrily.

"Don't question me Fredrick. The Salvatore's had their paws all over me, I can figure things out." I smiled. "Now if you're really looking for something to snack on, why don't you try blood bags.. I know it bores the kill, but it fills you up just right."

"I think we'll just head back to Pearl." Fredrick nodded.

"Does she really have that much authority over you Fredrick? I say we start a rebellion, against Pearl of course." I nodded.

"We've already thought about it Katherine, now if you excuse us, we must get back." The lady replied to me.

"Yes, we mustn't keep her waiting." I smiled watching them vampire speed away.

"Need a lift?" Tyler asked driving up to the curb.

"Yeah." I nodded getting into the truck. "If it's not to late, I think we can make it back to Stefan's house."

"Oh no, we're going for a drive." He shook his head. "Now you can start from the beginning.... Who the hell is Katherine?"

*Author's Note*

Ok so this has been a long time coming. I've been working on this chapter for so long and I've kind of been blanking recently. I've been so stressed with school because of how different it has been since my change to a tougher HighSchool. They give way more homework then my old school and it's just been really difficult. I hope you guys will continue reading my story because I just love writing about the vampire diaries!

So big question! Who do you think Roxanne is going to be with by the end of the story? By the way their will be more novels to this book series!

Please keep reading, voting and sharing my story!! I love you all!!

-Love Lexi-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
386K 11K 23
(SEQUEL TO I'M NOT KATHERINE SO READ THAT FIRST!) Damon's humanity is back but only to disappears when Karin's death crushes his soul. Is Karin gone...
779K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...