Mr. Arrogant [book 3] || Kim...

By naechinguss

~A continuation of Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2~ Nine months have passed and it's finally time for Hyejin to give birth... More

Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tagged...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Hellooo
There's already a sequel out?!
Are you ready???
Goooooo
Hello!

Chapter 19

21.6K 870 680
By naechinguss

"I-I don't think I can handle it anymore." I breathed out.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Tae asked, walking towards me.

"I mean, I don't think I can take the pain." I replied.

"Pain? Is everything okay?" he said, reaching out for my arm.

He grasped my arm and I immediately felt weakened by his touch. I blinked a few times before I realized he was staring at me, saying something. I gave him a confused look and felt my head spin. My ears were ringing and my legs felt weak. My body ached, I struggled to breathe and I felt really tired.

"Taehyung." I whispered, my eyes closing.

His expression changed from a confused to a worried look. My ears stopped ringing and I heard him shouting my name.

"Hyejin!" he shouted.

My eyes closed and I felt myself fall onto the floor in Taehyung's arms.

----------//----------

My body ached, my body was tense, and I started to panic. Where was I? Why couldn't I open my eyes? I started to wriggle around and felt thin blankets and a plastic handle. I grabbed onto the handle and tried pulling myself up but something sharp ripped out of my flesh near my wrist.

"Hyejin!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I tried prying my eyes open and they finally opened. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. Taehyung's eyes were red and puffy.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting by my side.

"I'm feeling okay. My body still aches though." I replied.

He nodded and held my hand, rubbing circles with his thumb. I sighed and sat up, looking at what was in my wrist. It was a needle. I was immediately frightened and gripped onto Tae's hand even harder.

"T-the doctor said y-you have..." he whispered.

I looked at him with stern eyes.

"What Tae? What did he say I have?" I said.

"Chronic fatigue syndrome." he whispered.

"What?" I breathed out.

No wonder why I had body aches, fatigue, and maybe some depression. But I've never admitted to it. Denial. That's what they call it. Tears brimmed the edge of my eyes and I hugged my knees.

"Taeguk is going to stay at my parents for a while." he said, as if reading my mind.

I nodded in response and wiped my tears. Taehyung embraced me into a warm hug and stayed there quietly, allowing me to cry on his shoulder.

"I love you. Know that Hyejin. I will always love you." he whispered in my ear.

"Let's go." I said, pulling away.

"Okay."

----------//----------

It was time for the reunion and I was getting ready. I took today very easy, after finding out I had chronic fatigue syndrome, Tae has been taking care of me and thankfully he let me have a break from Taeguk. Not that I don't want to take care of her, but, I just needed a break before the syndrome got worse.

"Hyejin, are you ready?" he asked, peeking into our bedroom. I finished putting on my last earring and nodded. I brushed my dress and sighed, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked pale and I had bags under my eyes. My legs ached but I ignored it. The doctor gave me some medicine to eat but I'm staying away from it.

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I grabbed my purse and put on my heels, grabbing a sweater from the closet. I walked outside with Tae and I looked at what he was wearing. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a white dress shirt and a burgundy tie. I smiled and he smiled in response.

"Told you I had lots of suits and ties." he smiled.

We got into the car and drove off to our high school. When we parked outside, we could hear the music blasting. My body tensed at the noise and Tahyung seemed to notice.

"If you don't feel good, we'll go home." he said, squeezing my knee.

I nodded and we got out of the car, the music even louder than before. I breathed out and nervously stepped beside Taehyung, linking my arm with his. I began nervously fiddling with my wedding ring and took small shaky steps. Teachers that I did not recognize greeted us as we walked in. The gym was the same as it was when Tae and I attended school here. The same floors, same banners and posters. We were instantly surrounded by people and tables. I looked around for BTS but didn't see them. We continued walking until someone called our names.

"Taehyung-sshi! Hyejin-sshi!"

We turned around and I saw a girl around 16 running towards us. She looked like me when I was in high school and seemed to have the same personality as me. I recognized her voice from the phone conversation we had yesterday.

"Ah, Hara-sshi." I bowed. Taehyung bowed beside me and smiled.

"Welcome! Your seats are at table 8 with Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, and Jeon Jungkook." she smiled, looking at the clipboard she held in her hands.

"Kamsamida. We'll make our way over there." I replied, bowing.

She smiled and turned around, walking away. More like bouncing away.

"She reminds me of you when we were in high school." Taehyung whispered in my ear. I smiled and giggled.

We made our way to table 8 and saw the boys sitting at the table already.

"Yah! Why are you guys all sitting down?" Taehyung shouted, making Suga choke on his water.

"Yah.. Don't do that, you scared me." Yoongi complained.

I laughed and the boys looked at me.

"Hyejin! Where's Taeguk?" they yelled.

"Shh!!" I gestured.

I looked around to see if anyone heard but thankfully nobody seemed to notice. I looked at Taehyung uncomfortably and he nodded, getting my message.

"We let my parents babysit her, we don't want her in these types of environment." he explained.

The boys nodded and I could see Jimin pouting. I sat beside Jin and looked at the sheet of paper placed in front of me.

"Opening speech by Principal Kim."

"Dinner."

"Performances made by BTS."

"Duet by Kim Taehyung and Lee Hyejin."

"Wait, what? Duet? How come I didn't know about this?" I yelled, pointing at it.

Taehyung frantically looked at it and his eyes widened.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you guys, you will be singing a duet for us. One of your teachers told me you had amazing voices. Joesonghamnida." Hara peeped out of nowhere.

"We need to think of something fast!" he said, pulling out his phone. He began scrolling through his songs and most of them were hip hop.

I thought of songs that I listened to when I was in America and thought of one.

"I got one!" I said, pulling out my phone.

----------//----------

"Now we would like to hear the duet performed by Kim Taehyung and his lovely wife, Lee Hyejin!" the principal announced.

Taehyung and I stepped onto stage and smiled. We waited for the song to start and I nervously fiddled with my ring again. I looked out in the audience and saw their faces.

Most of their jaws were dropped or the girls were pouting beside their husbands. I laughed and listened for the music.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away some how." I sang.

"One step closer." Tae and I harmonized.

"I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you

For a thousand years.

I'd love you for a thousand more." I sang.

I looked into Tae's eyes and saw tears brimming the edges of his eyes. He didn't really understand English so I'm not so sure if he is understanding what I was singing or what he was about to sing.

"Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath,

Every hour

Has come to this." he sang.

I was left breathless as he finished the line. His voice sounded so perfect with the piano.

"One step closer."

"I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you

For a thousand years.

I'd love you for a thousand more." we sang together.

We began walking towards each other as he grasped my free hand.

"I will love you

For a thousand years." I finished, staring into his deep brown eyes.

He slowly leaned forward and I found myself automatically leaning forward as well. Our lips melded together. The audience started to cheer and I could hear the boys "ooh-ing". I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my other arm around his neck. I pulled away and smiled, putting my forehead on Tae's shoulder, blushing madly. I could hear Tae giggle and he hugged me. I smiled and pulled away, holding his hand and bowing in front of the audience.

We loved each other and nothing could stop us now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter! Tae and Hyejin's performance is the Glee version. Just imagine them doing the same thing on stage. Thanks!

--A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.7K 33
Book 2 of Fake wife Y/N and Taehyung are married but because of a one reason they...BROKE UP Taehyung didn't know that when he leave Y/N... Y/N is P...
710K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
49K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
54.3K 3.3K 51
"Kim Taehyung" the someone Kim Sumi always avoided but what happens when she can't avoid him anymore and you know why? Because she is literally pregn...