The Cultivated Girl

By pixenglish

A Wattpad Featured Novel. "For all you know there could be a shadowy Goddess cult ruling the world with us al... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - Kensington, London
Chapter 2 - A Strange New World
Chapter 3 - Washington DC, USA
Chapter 4 - Escape from Sanctuary
Chapter 5 - Newgrange, Ireland
Chapter 6 - Vow to the End
Chapter 7 - Washington DC
Chapter 8 - School Starts
Chapter 8b - Mecca
Chapter 9 - Life Lessons
Chapter 10 - Isle of BastBula
Chapter 11 - Good Breeding
Chapter 12 - New York
Chapter 13 - A Challenging Morning Tea
Chapter 14 - Kensington, London
Chapter 15 - Break a Leg
Chapter 16 - Hard truth
Chapter 17 - Ohangwena, Namibia
Chapter 18 - Back to Lessons
Chapter 19 - Fleeting horizons
Chapter 20 - Kensington, London
Chapter 21 - The Revelation
Chapter 22 - Isle of Bast Bula
Chapter 23 - Discovery
Chapter 24 - Joli's Fading
Chapter 25 - Pail, Metta
CHAPTER 26 - Off-World
Chapter 27 - Metta Possessed
Chapter 28 - Coven: Isle of BastBula
Chapter 29 - The Assassination
Chapter 30 - Kensington, London
Chapter 31 - Back at Sanctuary
Chapter 32 - Isle of Bast-Bula
Chapter 33 - The Longest Night
Chapter 34 - Benediction
Chapter 35 - Ohangwena, Namibia
Chapter 36 - Underground
Chapter 37 - Rygon
Chapter 38 - Farewell
Chapter 39 - New York
THE WARRIOR PRINCESS: Book 2
Glossary
Character List
BONUS CHAPTER: Sentient origins
BONUS CHAPTER: The Huntress
Author's Note: A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
More from Pix English #1: AS YET UNKNOWN
More from Pix English No. 2: WRITE WE MAY
Choices
More from Pix English - No.3

A/N: SHARING THE LOVE

405 19 5
By pixenglish

In the days of yore writers would scratch at their paper in isolation (I'm talking before the roaring literary salons of Paris, London and New York). Nowadays, we peck away at our keyboards, with the occasional flurry of longhand journalling, but no longer in isolation.

There is the wonderful Wattpad, which you have already stumbled across but there are lots of other places writers lounge. Which is where you, glorious readers, come in. We no longer have patrons to support the arts but we do have readers. Smart, witty readers who know their way around a social media landscape or two. Goodreads, Facebook, Pinterest. Ha! You laugh at the simplicity of these platforms.

Thank you so much for all the time you've already spent on The Cultivated Girl, reading, voting, commenting and letting me know how much you've enjoyed it. You have no idea how much that means to an author... maybe you have an inkling but really, it makes teeny, tiny feathered wings sprout from my ankles so I soar through the day.

If you'd like to flaunt your obviously good taste in books and skills in the digital world to help an author out, this is where you can find me :-). 

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/PixEnglish . They have an entire section dedicated to Wattpad books, so even if you don't want to leave a review for mine (oh, go on, just a few lines), support one of your favourite Wattpadders, there are heaps on there.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixEnglish/ . Just a humble author page to 'like' :-).

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/PaulineH2O . This is where you will see some of the images in this book, as well as some of my random interests. You may get a few peeks in to what to expect from the sequel, The Warrior Princess.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaulineH2O . I must confess, I'm not that active here. There aren't enough hours. But I have discovered a whole nest of Wattpad authors here that I already know and they're great to hang out with so I may start nosing around a bit more.

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/pixenglishwriter/ . An iris into my heart and what stokes my soul. Voyeurs only! :-)

And of course, let the world know if you loved The Cultivated Girl!
There are lots of buttons to click right on Wattpad to do just that.
It's easy.

Thanks again for all the love.

Pix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
2.5K 54 40
A Beautiful 16 year old girl is a Sophomore in Highschool. She has had a rough childhood growing up trying to deal with her differences from others...
10.2K 471 53
Eliesavetta "Leslie" Kovacheva is a vampire witch hybrid--she's been attending the Haynes Academy for years, keeping to herself and stirring up troub...
78 12 20
As the narrative unfolds, we are introduced to Makayla, a young girl who sets out on a remarkable journey. Little does she know, she possesses extrao...