Life School

By iammokang

{ english } The easiest part in life is thinking that you are living. More

Just a school
Featured
View 1.1
View 1.2
View 1.3
View 1.4
View 1.5
View 1.6
View 1.7
View 1.8
View 1.9
View 2.0
View 2.1
View 2.2
View 2.3
View 2.4
Lesson 1.0
Lesson 3.0
Lesson 4.0
Lesson 5.0
Lesson 6.0
Lesson 7.0
Lesson 8.0
Lesson 9.0
Lesson 10.0
Inspirational Message.1
Inspirational Message 1.1
Inspirational Message 1.2
Inspirational Message 1.3
Inspirational Message 1.4

Lesson 2.0

157 13 4
By iammokang

FRUIT SALAD

Yummy, isn't it? It takes a lot of determination to make a special one. Pour a dozen slices of mango, strawberries, pineapple, avocado, etc., put evaporated filled milk, and your love into it. And tadaaaa! You'll really enjoy eating it.

Just like life, there are perfect ingredients that should be mixed in order for your life to be perfect. For every situation, there's a perfect recipe. Just pray and trust His will, you'll never find yourself drenched in fear. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.2K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
168K 15.3K 34
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
155K 7K 102
Short Sections, took from the lovestory of best friends. The ups and down of their relationship through highschool and onward. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
14.5K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...