Don't Let Me Fall -- An Aveng...

By Disarray

Samantha Barton, Hawkeye's little sister, was madly in love with Loki, who just so happened to be facing his... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Other Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

wow hey guys

3.4K 69 41
By Disarray

So, yeah. I'm really sorry, guys.

The only excuse that I have is that I'm graduating from school on the 25th of May, and I'm swamped right now. In fact, I have a paper that's due tomorrow morning and I'm writing this instead of doing that.

I'm so super sorry for the inconsistent updates and tiny chapters, but honestly it's the best I can do right now.

However, with that being said, I'm so incredibly hyped up for Civil War that it's completely possible for me to get inspired and put out a bunch of chapters. I mean, that movie is going to be amazing (and painful). Like man, can you imagine how much that'd suck for Sam? Having your family turn against each other?

So, to distract you guys from the lack of updates, who do you think Sam would side with in Civil War? Steve, Tony, Clint? Herself? Leave a comment below and let me know!!

(also, would you guys be interested in me writing up to Civil War in the story? I wouldn't be able to include all the movies' storylines, as that'd be boring to read for you guys, but I'd work through some of Winter Soldier and AOU with Sam and then go through Civil War. Lemme know!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 9.8K 19
Being the 'baby' sister of Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, was never exactly fun. Hidden in her brother's shadow her entire life, Samantha Barton just...
43.4K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
3.8K 229 24
"I want to enjoy my freedom while it lasts" Luna Odinson, the younger sister of Thor and Loki, was always treated like she was made of glass or like...
16.1K 449 35
Kai Barton is the oldest daughter of Clint and Laura Barton. Kai was Clint's biological daughter, but when he and Laura married, Laura adopted her an...