Chapter Seven

A/N: Well, most of you guys were pretty happy about the Fantastic Four being introduced, and a couple of you were not. That's okay by me, because I honestly thought you guys were going to hate me and stop reading! I swear on my life that I will try and make them fit into the group as best as I can. And for those of you who have seen the movies, yes, we all know that Chris Evans plays both Johnny Storm and Steve Rogers in the films. So, just picture someone else as Johnny, or picture him as Mr. Evans if it amuses you. Anyways, here's the next chapter :D

!@#$%^

                "Three thousand two hundred and thirty six... three thousand two hundred and thirty seven... three thousand two hundred and thirty eight..." I counted out loud.

                I was currently sitting in a chair, my legs curled up underneath me and strands of my hair wrapped around my finger. I was counting out loud partly because I was dying of boredom, but also because I knew that it would annoy Loki. I kept glancing up at him as I counted higher, trying to see if he was pissed off yet.

                "Three thousand two hundred and thirty nine..."

                He just stood a few feet away from me, staring silently at the opposite wall.

                "Three thousand two hundred and forty..."

                And still he stared at the wall. I had been counting for the last hour and a half, and he still hadn't made any move to stop me, or even acknowledged the fact that I was being a little brat. But what could I say? He had kidnapped me from my family, and then expected me to sit here for God knows how long, doing absolutely nothing! If I was going to be stuck here for the next couple of days, I might as well get some entertainment out of it, right?

                "Three thousand two hundred and forty one..." I started once again, but since he didn't even spare me a glance, I knew that I had to try something else. Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and started singing.

                "I know a song that get's on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, yes on everybody's nerves," I began, singing in my most horrid voice possible. "I know a song that get's on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes!"

                Loki turned to me, raising a single black eyebrow. I smirked, and sang even louder.

                "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, yes on everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes!"

                With another glance at Loki, I could tell that it was working. He was glaring at me with those beautiful eyes of his, and it nearly made me start laughing. I simply settled for another smirk, and kept on singing.

                "I know a song that gets-"

                Without warning, the chair that I was sitting on shot out from under me, and I fell to the floor with a thump. I was confused, my frown making Loki chuckle. My eyes widened in realization, and I then glared accusingly at him. Loki smirked, and held up his hands.

                "What would you have done in my position? That was the most horrid song my ears have ever had the misfortune to hear," He said with a slight grimace.

                I continued glaring at him as I stood, and swiped some of the dirt off of my jeans from where I had fallen. Loki just raised an eyebrow at me, to which I stuck my tongue out at him. Yeah, yeah. Childish, but did I ever claim to be otherwise? Dear God, I was one of the most immature people that I knew... but you know what? I was okay with it!