I'm Here for you, Princess ~M...

By MariChatSins

After what it seems like forever and many rejections, Chat Noir has finally gave up feelings for Ladybug. And... More

Chapter 2 ~Mixed feelings~
Chapter 3 ~Je t'aime~
Chapter 4 ~Choose wisely ~
Chapter 5 ~Reveal~
Chapter 6 ~Rejection Hurts~
Chapter 7 ~Jealousy~
Chapter 8 ~Heart Ache~
Chapter 9 ~Kiss Plan~
Chapter 10 Preview
Attention! 😃 Thank you for 1k followers

Chapter 1 ~Ladybug... Of Course~

15.8K 384 424
By MariChatSins

Chat's POV

Ladybug and I were on night patrol, we were jumping roof to roof. It's been a little over a year now that we have been fighting akumas. I've been trying to get to M'Lady's heart, but of course, she always rejected me. I know we're made for each other and one day we will be together, I just know it. I have hope in that.

AT SCHOOL

"Come on, girl! You said you're going to ask him out!" Said Alya. 

"I know, I know, but it's just that what if he rejects me? I don't even know if he likes someone else!" Replied Marinette. 

"Come on! Just do it! I believe in you!" Alya starting pushing Marinette towards Adrien. 

"Ugh fine!" Marinette finally made up her mind and walked up to Adrien.

Marinette's pov

I was so nervous, but I walked up to him and tried to talk to him. I was trying my best not to stutter when talking to him, so I took a deep breath and tried to clam down. And pretend he's just another guy like Nino. "H-hey." Oh great job Marinette, you stuttered! Ok calm down and just breathe. 

"Hey." Replied Adrien. 

"So... Um... I'velikeyoumorejustasafriendandiwaswonderingifyouwanttobecomemorethanjustfriends?" I can't believe I said all of that so quickly. I don't even think he understood what I just said by the look on his face.

"What was that? Can you say that again, but a bit slower?" He asked. "Oh s-sorry. I-I've been liking you more than just a friend, and I was wond-" I was cut off by him. 

"I'm sorry Marinette, but I like someone else..." Once those words were said out of his mouth, I froze in shock. I was trying so hard to not shed a tear. 

"O-oh right... May I ask whom they be?" I just have to know who she is.

 "Well, she's way out of my league, but she's... Ladybug." Ladybug, Ladybug. I'm ladybug! That means... He doesn't like Marinette, he likes Ladybug... Of course Paris' number one favorite superhero. No one would probably think that she's just a clumsy girl that nobody likes under that mask. I'm invisible, that's right, I'm invisible! And all people care is Ladybug!

"Oh right. Ladybug. Of course! Everyone loves her, right?!" I said trying so hard not to shed a tear. "I mean why?" "Huh?" Adrien asked. "I mean you don't even know her under that mask. What if she's someone you never thought she might be?!" I yelled.

People started to look at our direction.

I was getting so embarrassed and I can't believed what I just said in front of him so I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't care what people thought. I didn't care if Alya was running behind me, I just ran. I ran into the girls' bathroom and locked myself in it. It's just that rejection hurts.

THIRD PERSON 

"Marinette? Are you in here?" Alya was in the girls' bathroom looking for her. Then she heard sniffles from a stall and knew it was Marinette.

"Girl you got to get out of there." 

"What if I don't want to?"

"Please Marinette, come out so I can help you." Alya begged Marinette.

"F-fine."

Marinette came out. Her eyes were all puffy and red from crying. And her pig tails were such a mess.

"Aw girl come here." Alya came to Marinette and gave her a very much needed hug.

"R-rejection hurts" Marinette cried in her shoulder.

"I know it does." Alya said in a soothing voice and rubbed her back to calm her down. "He's an idiot thinking that you're not 'good' enough for him. Later he's gonna see that he has made a huge mistake rejecting you."

"Thanks Alya. I can't ask for a better best friend." Then tears stopped coming after that.

"Come on, let's get you fixed up and get to class." Alya said pulling away from the hug.

Marinette nodded and headed for the sink to wash her face up and fixed her pig tails.

After when she was done getting fixed up, she and Alya went to their classroom. Marinette didn't even look at Adrien the whole time. And she ignored him when he was trying to apologize.

Adrien's pov

I felt kinda bad rejecting Marinette like that. And now she's ignoring me. Did I loose her as a friend? Did I badly hurt her like that?

THIRD PERSON

She was one of his first friends ever. Has he now lost her and has broken their friendship? So many things were going on in his mind. Like, Marinette said something about Ladybug behind her mask. Does she know who Ladybug is? All of these question just made his head spin. He was so frustrated that he didn't pay attention to class at all. And he was called up to the principle's office later that day.

AFTER SCHOOL

Marinette's pov

I immediately ran home, went to my room and cried. I was so foolish to think that Adrien was gonna return feelings for me. Was this how Chat felt every time I rejected him? Was he just better at hiding is feelings than me? I'm just a mess. I mean come on! I knew he was way out of my league, but yet I still went after him and got my heartbroken. Go me! Ugh.

"Cheer up Marinette! I promise things are going to be a lot better!" Tikki said trying to cheer Marinette up. "

I hope you're right Tikki."

Then their little conversation was interrupted by a stray tapping on the window. Tikki quickly flew into Marinette's purse to hide. Marinette signed, she didn't want company, but she did wanted to talk to someone besides Tikki. She quickly got up and opened the window to let Chat in.

"What's wrong Princess?" Asked Chat, but he already knows what was wrong, him (aka Adrien.) 

"I-it's just that... R-rejection hurts..." Marinette said sheepishly. 

"I know it hurts, but you've got to move on." 

"Even you said it yourself! You've got to 'move on' but you still try to get Ladybug to fall for you no matter how many times she has rejected you!"

 "T-that's because we're made for each other. She just hasn't realized it..." Replied Chat a little stunned on what Marinette has just said.

"How do you know that? You don't even know who's under that mask. Not you nor anyone! How can anyone love someone who they don't even know?!" Marinette quickly wished she didn't said that. Her eyes watered and warm tears started falling from her eyes.

"Princess..." Chat said worried.

"Wow, isn't it ironic on what I just said?" Marinette tried to pull off a fake smile.

"W-what?"

"It's funny how I don't even know the guy, but yet I liked him anyways? I'm such a hypocrite." Marinette was starting to cry-laugh. But then more tears came and less laughter.

"Don't say that about yourself Princess."

"But it's true."

"Who ever that boy is he doesn't deserve you anyways. He's an idiot for rejecting you. He probably thought that you're too good for him." Chat winced at his words. He realized that all of those stuff he just said was as about him. If Marinette knew his identity, she'll hate Chat and Adrien.

"Really? Too good for him? Yeah right! He loves Ladybug! Everyone loves Ladybug! I'm not good enough for him! B-but if he only knew..."
"Knew what?"

"Nothing..stop calling me these names even though I don't even know you" Marinette demanded.

" Princess I-I.." 

There was beeping sound from Chats ring.

"Y-you should probably go..." Marinette said, quickly changing the subject.

"You're right... Next time Princess." He did a bow. Before he left, he glanced back to see Marinette crying on her bed.

A/N

[How was chapter one? Was it good? I'm sharing this acc with my friend who helped me edit this chapter. She'll be writing the next chapter! So that means that I'll be writing all the odd chapters while she's gonna write all the even chapters! ~Malissa]

Hello, I apologize of the terrible grammar as well as the lack of story plot and terrible formatting, alas I do not have all of the time in the world to correct this creature. I apologize.

-Eleanor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 858 61
Marinette Dupain-Cheng struggles with the responsibility of being Paris's superhero, getting accepted into colleges and getting over unrequited love...
26.1K 850 17
Chat finally tells ladybug his feelings for her... But she likes someone else. He goes to his classmate, marinette's house and she helps comfort him...
30.5K 785 60
After breaking up with Luka, her feelings for Chat Noir start to come alive. However, she doesn't know that her lover, is actually her old love-Adrie...
31.6K 988 48
Chat Noir was left heartbroken for the last time. Couple of nominations are in and Ladybug and Chat Noir have won couple of the year. Something that...