Recognize. (Urban.)

By Miyahbabyy

When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he w... More

Intro.
Present Day (Fill in)
Chapter 1 - Oops.
Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.
Chapter 3 - See you Again.
Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.
Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.
Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.
Chapter 7 - Go Away.
Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.
Chapter 9 - Cookie's Family.
Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.
Chapter 11 - Let me Hold You.
Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.
Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.
Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.
Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?
Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.
Chapter 18 - Orlando Florida.
Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.
Chapter 20 - Ace.
Chapter 21 - Flashback.
Chapter 22 - Flashback 2
Chapter 23 - His mother.
Chapter 24 - Mom & Baby.
Book Club
Chapter 25 - Get Together.
Chapter 26 - Game.
Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.
Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.
Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.
Epilogue.
Favor ..
IDGAF..
SEQUEL
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.

13K 467 112
By Miyahbabyy

"Where is my son?" I asked the officers at the crowded hotel.

As soon as I got news that they found him I rushed out the house with Asia right my my side, and Harmony sleeping in her arms.

"Sir were you aware that your fiancé was diagnosed—

"Ex fiancè." Asia cut in.

"Were you aware she was diagnosed with a bi-polar disorder?"

"What?! I just knew she had something wrong with her."

"Nah. That don't have shit to do with me. Can I get my son please?"

"Okay sir. Calm down your child is fine."

If this nigga don't bring me my fucking child.

I then saw Sapphire's sister Diamond running towards me with King, and I immidiaently grabbed him from her arms.

"Hey. I am so sorry about Sapphire. She hasn't been taking her pills lately, so that's why she has been acting so crazy." She said. I just shook my head.

"Tell her I'm not dealing with this shit no more. I can't believe she took our child."

"Oh trust me, she will be in the mental hospital for at least 3 months. She is not stable yet to take care of herself with her disorder since she is new too it, plus she just lost a child.. It's a lot. I try to be there for her as much as I can because at the end of the day she is still my sister, and I love her." She explained. We nodded our heads in reply, and Andre kissed on the top of King's head as he cried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself... I'm Diamond." She said extending her hand to Asia, even though she was holding Harmony.

She gave her a funny look, and said hey back simply, and Diamond just brushed it off.

"Asia she's not like Sapphire. She's cool." I told Asia being honest, cause I already knew she was feeling a weird vibe towards her.

"Mmm okay. I'm Asia, nice to meet you."

"I just wanna say sorry for everything my sister ever did to you, or your child. Even the name calling."

"It's okay. Now I understand why, and just have to grow from it." She gave her a warm smile.

"Well, I'm about to go sit in the car now. Harmony is getting heavy. Can I get the key?" I handed her the key as she walked off to the car.

"Will I still be able to see King?"

"Of course. You cool with me. But your sister.. Just tell me when she taking her pills, and not all fucking crazy." She chuckled.

"Okay. Your daughter is so beautiful by the way."

"Ohhh thanks. She gets her looks from her father."

"Ohhh shut up." She said playfully pushing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Asia.

We were sitting in the car driving back home at 4 a.m and both of the kids were sleep. I just could not get my mind off Sapphire, and her being bi-polar, and Me, and Andre were talking about it.

"I knew something was seriously wrong with her. Cause I have never meant anybody like that girl."

"I don't know what the fuck I was thinking about to marry her. Im glad you came back to stop me. Maybe one day we gonna get married."

I chuckled at his comment, "Okay."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Say it."

"Nah."

"You don't see us being married one day?"

"I don't know. We argue wayyyy too much."

"You still my baby though." He said rubbing his finger across my lip.

"Ew fucking stop. I don't know where your hands been."

"I know where they could be. I know where this mouth can be also." He said smirking at himself.

"Never." I replied.

"Never what? I could be talking about anything."

"Cause I know you."

"You KNEW me."

"Whatever. But why Sapphire always tell me I was a prostitute? You told her that?" I asked him since it popped up in my head.

"Fuck no. She made that shit up."

"Where did she get prostitute from though?"

"Because she asked me how met, and I told her you wanted to show me a good time for some money." He said.

"That's not how we met. Did you really tell her that shit?"I yelled.

Why would he make up a lie like that, that's not even how we met.

"That is how we met. She made up that prostitute shit."

"Well thats what you made me sound like. How could you lie on me like that?"

"How did we meet then? She asked me for the truth, and I told her. It was in the past why does that shit still embarrass you? Its not even that big of a deal."

"Cause that's not how we met. You lied on me, and told that bitch I was a hoe."

"I did not tell her you was a fucking hoe! What the fuck, I am not about to argue with you about this shit."

"If you make up a lie saying I was gonna pay you for a good time, what does that sound like?"

"Does this even matter? We found out she crazy, so can we not talk about this?"

"Yes it does matter! How could you tell her that about me? You were trying to be funny, and I don't appreciate that shit." I yelled.

"Thats really how I remember it. Im sorry she made up some shit about you, cause I told her the truth I don't know what you want me to do."

"Is that really how you remember me?"

"Thats how I remember how we met."

"WOW. I cannot believe this." I chuckled.

"What?! Always wanna argue about nothing, damn."

"I guess you going around telling people I payed you money for a good time. WHICH IS A LIE, is nothing. People already look at me bad enough."

"Irrelevant ass people."

"But I still care what people think about me, and for you to lie?"

"How did we meet then?"

"If you cant remember the truth, I can't either. You was some pimp who was on drugs when I found you on the street."

He chuckled, "Okay, I'm not talking about this no more. He said, and I didn't reply. I was too fucking mad.

She was walking around calling me a prostitute off of some story he made up. Everyone already looks at me bad enough and he is gonna make me feel worse about my past?

Once we got into the house, I didn't even want to be they're anymore. Why was I even with him if he lies on me? He does not love me, and I feel like I am just wasting my fucking time, and he thinks I am some joke.

Once he put the kids in the bed all my stuff was already packed up, and I was heading out the door.

"Where the fuck you going?"

"Im leaving, what does it look like?"

"Aight bye."

"Bye." I said slamming his door shut.  Guess I will be catching the bus back to my brothers spot.

I then realized I didn't have my purse. I must have left it in the house.

I went back, and knocked on the door and he answered.

"What?"

"I left my purse in here." I said holding my hand up, and pushing past him. Once I found it I was about to head out the door but he was on the tip of my feet.

"So how did we meet? Why are you so mad?"

"Andre please stop, I JUST WANNA LEAVE."

"You want to runaway again? Not surprised. That's your favorite thing to do."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Why? You dont like hearing the truth? You wanna walk around like you all innocent, and not acknowledge the past, and try to grow from it? You not gonna get over shit if you keep denying it."

"Oh so your Dr.Phil now!?" I was past mad, I was even still giving him my attention. He kept yelling in my face like I was his child.

"You just don't like to hear the truth. That's always been your fucking problem."

"So your just gonna make up a lie about me, and want me to agree with it?"

"It was not a lie!" He said yelling in my face to were our lips almost touched.

He then kissed me with so much passion, and I pushed him, only for him to do it again, and I started to kiss him back as he added his tongue in my mouth, and started to kiss all over my neck roughly.

"S-stop." I moaned not wanting him too. He put his hand up my shirt, and started to rub against my nipple which made me wet as hell, and my nipples hard.

"Ah Ah." I shut the door as we backed up into the house, and he pulled me unto the couch to where he was on top of me. He took my top off, and unhooked my bra, and gave my breast his full attention licking, and sucking on them as my back was at a full arch.

He was looking at me while he was doing this, and I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes." He demanded, and I didn't listen. He rubbed his fingers across my nipples and went down on me kissing my stomach leaving his marks. Goodness. He went lower, and unbuckled my pants, and rubbed to top of my area through my panties.

It was making me want it even more which was driving me crazy.

"If were gonna do it then lets just do it." I said still fucking mad, snd now he wants to tease me.

He unbuckled my sandals, and let them hit the floor, as he pulled my jeans down, and my panties. He stared, and touched rubbing his finger through my other set of lips slowly, until I felt the pressure of his finger go inside.

"Shit," I moaned as he moved his finger around adding another. I haven't had a feeling like this in so long.

He then put his tongue on my clit, and started flicking it back and forth as he pumped in, and out of me roughly. His warm tongue felt so nice, and all I could do was moan, and move myself so I could get even more pleasure.

He stuck his tongue inside of me taking his other finger to rub against me. He was flicking his tongue in, and out entirely too fast, and it felt so fucking good, I wanted to scream.

I could hear his lips smacking against me every time he kissed down they're which only made me want him more, and more my body needed this sad to say, and I could feel my insides about to come out which only made him go harder.

"Im about to---ah my goodness."

"Cum for me, I wanna taste." He said as his movements got more rough and his tongue flicked even more as my legs shook, and I let myself release when I could not hold it anymore. I sighed in relief that shit came out.

He took his pants off so quick to where his erection stood at attention, and pulled his shirt over top of his head. He sat up, and rubbed the tip of himself against my entrance, and kept doing it looking in my face which was annoying he knew what  he was doing. I bit my lip as he slowly went in, and when I felt all of him he layed on top of me and started giving me deep long slow strokes as he kissed my lips.

I moaned out wanting him to pick up the pace which he did, with a serious look on his face the whole time. The faster he got the more deeper I dug into his back.

"Mmm yes!" I moaned out as he was giving me everything I wanted. 

"You so wet, I'm sliding right out." He said as he went faster and faster with a determined look on his face.

I could not keep my eyes open. He then went slow again, and fast and kept switching. I wrapped my legs around his torso as I felt myself about to release again for the second time today. Shit.

"I feel you, and I'm ready. Release that shit." He said giving me one last long stroke before I came and he collapsed on top of me out of breath.

"Andre get up." I told him but he wouldn't move. I tried to get up but he was too heavy.

"Get up, I wanna ride."

With that being said he sat up ready.

"Sike." I smirked.

I put my clothes back on, and he smacked his teeth and did the same also.

"You still mad at me?"

"Im tired, okay? Can I just go to sleep now?"

"Yeah, whatever." He smirked, as I got up and went into his bedroom, and took a nap until morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 193 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
91.4K 2.1K 23
Asia Jackson was your normal good girl, a honors student, loves to cheer and dance in her spare time. But some how a blast from the past she's forgot...
134 4 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
13.3K 350 33
16 Year Old Ty Is Facing Shit She Never Thought She Will Ever See. But Ty Will Finally See Everyone True Colors.But She Thinks She Has Meet The Love...