The Return

By LionHeart721

***UNDERE MAJOR EDITING*** Willow thinks she failed her country. The memories of the war still haunt her afte... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Seven
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Yeesh
Chapter 14
HELP
Ugh
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Announcement
Questions

Don't Yell At Me

1.7K 18 8
By LionHeart721

Hey guys! Honesty time! So I've had plenty of opportunities to update and work on my other stories I have yet to publish, but I'm lazy af. Plus lacrosse season started so I'm not free though the week. So this weekend if I haven't updated by like Saturday morning just message me a bunch so I'll actually do it. 😂😂 I'm going to go back and edit the entire first book and this one. If you ship Willow with anyone let me know. If you have any ideas or ways to develop her character let me know. Just let me here your thoughts. I will finish this one by the end of the school year and start Voyage of the Dawn Treader once summer begins. Comment anything and let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 466 26
Y/n is a young witch, in fact she is one of the only two witches left in Narnia. She knows how to use dreadful spells but she manly just likes to mak...
153K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...
1.3K 44 21
Laura Campbell decides to end her life, but instead of hitting the ground, she wakes up in a beautiful world. Her world is turns upside down when a t...
3.3K 120 16
Ina is a Telmarine who has never quite belonged anywhere: not with her father, who'd left her as a child; not in Telmar, where she 'worked' as a thie...