Key to One Piece

By BloodyMoonX

Amber D. Leo is a neko who has a rough and lonely past, she’s only been hurt and all alone. What will happen... More

Key to One Piece
You're coming with me!
Roronoa Zoro
Buggy the Clown
Chouchou
Luffy's treasure

By Coby!

1.2K 50 12
By BloodyMoonX

I just saw that I was spelling Coby’s name wrong! I wrote Corby instead of Coby. I used to watch One Piece in German so I always remembered Corby. Lol

Amber Pov.

In a second we were on the ground in front of Coby and Zoro. Luffy stretched his arms and I drew my sword. At the same moment the marines shot at us.

“What are you-!”

“Luffy-san! Amber-san!”

Coby and Zoro shouted at the same time. The bullets hit Luffy and went into his body but didn’t hurt him, just stretched him. I repelled and sliced the bullets into two. Luffy smiled at them and I smirked my tail and eats showing.

“That doesn’t work!” Luffy shouted and shot the bullets back at them laughing. “I told you I was strong!” he shouted.

“W-who the hell are you?!” Zoro asked him, I kept my gaze on the marines.

“I’m Monkey D. Luffy! The man who’s gonna be King of the Pirates!” he said with a smile and a thumbs up.

“W-what?! The King of Pirates?! Do you even know what that means?!” Zoro asked him.

“The King of the Pirates is the King of the Pirates! What else can it mean?” Luffy asked him, I almost rolled my eyes.

“I was shocked too! But Luffy-san in serious! That’s how he is! He intends to become the King of the Pirates, and obtain the worlds ultimate treasure. One Piece!” Coby said and Luffy laughed. I sighed and put my sword back, I reached behind me and took the swords holding them to Zoro.

“We didn’t know which one was yours, but they smell like you so I guess all three of them are yours?” I asked him and he nodded.

“All three?!” Luffy asked and Zoro nodded.

“I use the Three-Sword Style” he said and Luffy nodded.

“You’ll take ‘em, right? If we fight together now, you’ll be an outlaw! Would you prefer that, or being killed by the navy like this?” Luffy asked him, Zoro smirked at him.

“What are you, the son of the devil?! Well, whatever. I’ll be your pirate, if I’m just gonna die here, instead!” he said and Luffy cheered.

“Hurray! So you’ll join my crew?! Alright! Woo-hoo! This is great! Alright!” Luffy cheered.

“Okay! Now untie these stupid ropes already!” Zoro shouted at him. Luffy jumped a little and began to pull on the ropes trying to untie him.

“Hurry! Hurry!” Coby urged him.

“I can’t untie this knot!” Luffy said.

“Stop screwing around!” Zoro said and I looked to my side and saw the marines coming at us with swords, my eyes narrowed. I have to act quick.

“That’s weird, the knot id getting tighter.” He said confused, scratching the back of his neck.

“Luffy-san!” Coby shouted scared.

“Move!” I said and Luffy jumped a food to the side, I threw the sword slightly into the air and made my claws appear, in a second the ropes were ripped.

CLING

It was silent for a moment, I looked at Zoro. He was in front of us, crouching with at least ten swords that he stopped. My arm was outstretched and my sword was right next to his throat. He lifted his eyes and narrowed them at me while I looked at him without emotion.

He glanced at the sword my sword and his eyes widened a little. There was a blade that I stopped, it was supposed to slice his neck but it didn’t. He looked back and me while I smirk at him.

“Whoa, cool!” Luffy shouted, the marines looked scared and Zoro looked at them.

“Make one move and you’re dead!” he said, the marines began to cry.

“I’m so scared!” one said and my eyes narrowed. What a crybaby.  

“I promised to be pirate. Opposing the marines will make me and wanted man. However, I’ll tell you one thing. I will always follow my own ambitions!” he said and I smirked.

“Ambitions?” Luffy asked.

“To become the world’s greatest swordsman! If you do anything that would cause me to abandoned my ambitions.. You will end your  own life on my sword!” he said.

“The world’s greatest swordsman? That’s nice! As the Pirate King’s comrade, I wouldn’t  expect any less from you.” Luffy said.

“Heh, indeed. It doesn’t matter if it’s a devil or a saint. My name will be heard all over the world!” Zoro said.

“Why are you all standing there?! Execute all of them, now!” Morgan shouted and the marines freaked out.

“Duck, Amber, Zoro!” Luffy said pulling back his leg, mine and Zoro’s eyes widened.

“Gomu gomu no…” his leg stretched “Whipe!” he shouted swinging his leg stretched and I and Zoro ducked and his leg whipped all of the marines away.

“Alright! Amazing!” Coby shouted.

“What are you?” Zoro asked Luffy, I walked over to Luffy putting away my sword.

“I ate the rubber fruit.” Luffy said and I nodded.

“Rubber fruit?” he asked Luffy, I nodded and grabbed his cheek stretching it at least a foot.

“He’s a rubber man” I said and Luffy laughed. Zoro turned to me.

“Did you eat something too?” he asked me, I smiled and shook my head letting go of Luffy’s cheek making it go back to his original place.

“Nope! I’m a neko, I was born this way” I said and he nodded.

“What’s your name?” he asked me, I smirked.

“Leo D. Amber” I said and his eyes widened a little.

“I have heard of you, Bloody Kitty” he said and I nodded “Don’t you have a 400 million bounty?” he asked me, I nodded.

“Leo D. Amber?! The Bloody Kitty is here in the south blue?!” the marines shouted/ asked. I ignored them and kept talking to Zoro.

“Yup, but this collar keeps me as strong at Luffy here so he can still be a good captain and fight his own battles and not make me do it.” He nodded.

“That’s smart, letting him feel how it is to be a captain and not take advantage of someone stronger” I nodded.

“Exactly” I said and we turned to the marines. They seem to be fighting.”What’s happening to these marines?” Zoro asked.

“Luffy-san!” Coby shouted and Luffy bolted off at the marines quite fast, and right to Morgan.

“Crush those marines!” Coby shouted and I glanced at him and back. The fight began and Luffy has the upper hand. Every time Morgan wants to hit or slice him with his axe arm Luffy slips away and hits him. Luffy is smaller and he has more speed than the huge Morgan who looks 5 times bigger than Luffy.  The marines looked at all of that dumbfounded.

“Wait! Straw Hat! Look at this!” I looked behind me and blinked. Helmeppo was standing besides Coby with a gun in his hand pointed at Coby’s head. His legs were trembling.

“I said wait! Are you an idiot?! Can’t you see I have a hostage here?!” Helmeppo shouted.

“Luffy…” I said.

“Huh?” he asked looking over to us.

“If you care about his life, don’t move! You try anything and I’ll shoot!” he shouted, Luffy smiled at Coby.

“Luffy-san! I don’t want to interfere with your dream, even if I die!”  Coby shouted.

“Yeah, I know! Give it up, you stupid moron. Coby is serious.” Luffy said and made his way to Coby.

“Don’t move! I said, don’t move! I’ll shoot him!” Helmeppo shouted and I glanced back as my ears perked up.

“Be… Behind you!” Cobu shouted

“Gomu gomu no…” Luffy said ready to attack. “I’m the Captain of the marines, Axe Hand Morgan!” Moragan shouted ready to slice Luffy with his axe. I glanced at Zoro as he put one of his katana’s into his mouth, he glanced at me and we nodded already understanding the situation.

“Father… Hurry up and-“

“Pistol!” Luffy shot at the same time as Morgan dropped his axe. Luffy hit Helmeppo.

“Nice… “ Luffy said, Zoro cut Morgan and I gave the final kick into his chest making him fly a few feet and into the marine building.

“Zoro, Amber!” Luffy said, we stood straight and smirked.

“It was nothing, Captain.” Zoro said, I giggled.

“Piece of cake” I said and Luffy smiled at us.

“They defeated Captain Morgan! I can’t believe it!  Who are these guys?!” the marines began to shouted dumbfounded.

“If anyone wants to fight us, come now!” Zoro said.

“There is no need,” they looked at me “They are happy” I said and the marines began to cheer.

“How do you know that?” Luffy asked me, I smiled and pointed to my nose.

“I can smell it, I can smell what feelings a person has.” He blinked and got stars in his eyes.

“Sugoi! What am I feeling now?!” he asked me, I giggled.

“Excitement, curiosity and happiness” I said and his mouth widened.

“That’s right!” he shouted and looked at the marines.

“But, their Captain was just defeated and they’re rejoicing?” Luffy asked.

“It’s because everyone was afraid of Captain Morgan!” Coby shouted. My ears perked up and I took a step to my side, after a second I felt a weight on my back.

“What’s the matter, Zoro-san?! Are you injured?!” Coby panicked, I looked at Coby.

“He isn’t injured, I would smell blood, he’s just tired and exhausted for not eating so long” I said and he chuckled.

“You’re good, I’m hungry” he said and I smiled. We have another crew member, at least it’s a nice and strong one and not an idiot. We already have one too many as it is.

We were at the bar in the City, Luffy was eating dish after dish and Zoro just finished and smiled.

“I’m so full! That meal was worth not eating for three weeks!” Zoro said.

“Eh? Is that all you’re going to eat?” Luffy asked him. I ate a lot slower than them and finished faster, I’m used to not get a lot of food.

“I don’t understand how you can eat more than me!” Zoro said.

“Cause it’s good… right, Coby, Amber?” Luffy asked, I smiled and nodded.

“I’m still surprised you can eat so much after the meal last day at Lavender Town” I said and he laughed. Rika came to our table and talked to Luffy.

“You were amazing back there!” she said.

“Yeah, I’m great! I’ll become even greater. I’m gonna become the Pirate King.” He said and looked at Zoro. “I found another comrade too!” Zoro smiled at him.

“So, how many shipmates do we have? I remember you said you were looking for crew members.  To become the Pirate King you probably have a crew already.” Zoro said.

“Nope, just you, me and Amber.” He said, Zoro’s eye widened.

“Wha?! Then,” he pointed a finger to Luffy, me and himself.

“Yup, just the three of us!” Luffy said.

“Can we be pirates with the three of us?” Zoro asked him.

“What does it matter, we’re strong.” Luffy said and Zoro looked at him more closely.

“Ship, were is our pirate ship?” Zoro asked.

“Right over there!” Luffy said and pointed out the window to a little boat where a dog has lifted his leg next to and is doing his business.

“That?” Zoro asked with an irritated voice.

“It’s small now, but I’ll get us a really big one!” Luffy said and Zoro began to laugh.

“How?” He asked him.

“I want a pirate flag too!” he said eating even more looking like he’s dreaming about the ship and flag. “How cool!” Luffy said and Zoro sat down with his fingers to his forehead and his thumb  between his eyes thinking.

“Luffy-san was born without planning abilities. “ Coby said.

“His brain is in his stomach” I said.

“Am I really going to follow this guy?” Zoro asked himself, I pouted.

“You’re the one to talk, look at me. A 400 million belly pirate following a newcomer” I said.

“Well, we’ll get more comrades as we go along.” Luffy said.

“Hey, hey… where are you guys going now?” Riko asked. Luffy looked at her.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re going to the Grand Line!” Coby spit out the orange juice he was drinking.

“Wait just the three of you?! No matter what, that’s impossible! Impossible, impossible, impossible!” Coby shouted.

“Is the grand line really that dangerous?” Riko asked.

“Of course it is!” Coby said and explained how the grand line works with the two oceans and One Piece.

“I heard from a customer that once people enter the grand line, they never come back.” Riko’s mother said.

“But One Piece is there somewhere, so  we’ll have to go.” Luffy said.

“Well, I guess we have no choice.” Zoro said.

“Zoro-san, you too?” Coby asked and turned to me.

“Amber-san, please talk some sense into them!” Coby said and I smiled.

“Coby, I have a bounty of 400 million belly, do you think I will stop them from going to the grand line? I was born in the grand line, I have gone far to get the bounty I have.” I narrowed my eyes at him “Why do you care, you aren’t going with us” I said.

“Yeah, you aren’t going anyways.” Zoro said.

“Even though I’m not going, I’m worried. Can’t I do that… Because Luffy-san and Amber-san are friends, even thought we just met, right?” Coby asked, it was true. He’s scared of everything but he’s still a friend.

“Yep! We’re parting ways, but we’ll always be friends!” Luffy said and I nodded.

Friend

That word makes me happy for once.

Dream

Another word that has a meaning when you travel with Luffy. But what is my dream? I know I want to find out who I really am, but I already know that. I’m Leo D. Amber, a member of Luffy’s pirate crew.

Flashback

“Aunt Mika, why did mommy and daddy leave me?” a 5 year old me asked my ‘aunt’. Well, she isn’t really my aunt, I was in her care for as long as I can remember. She gave me a sad smile.

“Because they wanted to protect you” she replied. I frowned.

“How is leaving me here protecting me?” I asked her.

“You see, your mother is a neko just like you are,” she ruffled my short black hair and I giggled “And your father is a pirate” she said and I nodded.

“Your mother died after giving birth to you because she was sick,” I looked down at the ground with a sad face “and after you were born your father brought you to me, he wanted to keep you safe and sound.” She said and I frowned.

“But, I miss him. Why hasn’t he visited yet?” I asked her, she sighed.

“I don’t know Amber” she said.

“Does he even love me?” I asked her, her eyes widened and she pulled me closer giving me a hug.

“Of course he loves you, you’re precious to him. That’s why he brought you here, to protect you” she said.

“What is my father’s name?” I asked her, her eyes widened a little.

“One day you will find out” she said.

“Was my father a strong pirate?” I asked her, she nodded.

“Very strong” I nodded and looked at her with determination.

“Then it’s decided!” I shouted with a fist in the air. Mika blinked and looked a little confused.

“What is decided Amber?” she asked me, I turned to her and smiled.

“I’m going to make my mommy and daddy proud! I’m going to become the a strong pirate like my daddy and stay a neko like my mommy!” I said “I’m going to become the strongest neko pirate in the world!” I said and Mika smiled.

“Do you want to find One Piece?” she asked me, I nodded. “Do you want to be captain?” she asked me and I shook my head. “Why not?” she asked me, I smiled at her.

“You said my daddy is a strong pirate, you didn’t say ‘captain’ so I won’t be one either, I might consider it but I want a crew that will accept me as a neko because there aren’t a lot of us and I will make my Captain Pirate King so I can fulfill my dream too!” I shouted happily. Mike smiled and hugged me.

A week later, she was killed and I was taken.

End Flashback

“So, what is your dream?” I blinked and looked at Zoro “You look like you’re here for a reason. You’re a 400 million belly pirate, you must have a reason for staying here with me and Luffy” he said and I smiled slightly.

“That’s because she wants to know who she really is!” Luffy said, I smiled slightly and shook my head.

“No, I already know who I am” I said and Luffy looked at me confused.

“It isn’t your dream?” he asked me and I shook my head.

“I had a real dream when I was a child, it was taken away from me and I forgot. Now looking at you, Zoro and Coby, you have a dream that comes from the heart. I was just confused because I never had friends and wondered who I really am because if what happened to me.” They looked at me curiously as I looked out of the window.

“I know who I am, I’m Leo D. Amber and I’m a member of your pirate crew” I said looking at Luffy who smiled at me.

“My real dream as a kid was to become the strongest neko pirate in the world.” I said and Luffy smiled widely.

“As expected, my crew will be the strongest and I will be the Pirate King!” he said and I smiled back, somehow his smile makes me smile too. It’s warm and comforting. I turned back to Zoro.

“I hope that-“ I stopped and blinked at Zoro who looked between me and Luffy with a smirk, it looked like a knowing smirk “Answers you question” I finished and he nodded still smirking.

“Yes it does” he said.

“Excuse me!” A marine said entering into the bar. He walked over to up and Coby we looked at him curiously.

“Is it true that you guys are pirates?” he asked us.

“Yep, I just found a new comrade. We’re pirates!” Luffy saud.

“We are very grateful that you save us from the clutches of Moragan. However, now that we know you’re pirates, we can’t look the other way.” We stared at him, he’s nervous.

“You must leave this town immediately! We owe you our lives, so we won’t contact headquarters.” He said and the people of the town began to protest.

“Well, shall we go? Thanks’ for the food, obachan!” Luffy said with a smile.

“Are you guys leaving already?” Riko asked us. Luffy nodded.

“Yeah!” he said and took a bag with food with him that we got from Riko’s mother. I stood up along with Zoro and we followed Luffy. We passed Coby without looking at him, we ignored him.

“Are you their comrade?” the marine asked Coby.

“I… I’m… “ we stopped at the door listening to him for a second and were about to leave when the marine stopped us.

“Just a minute, is he with you?” he asked Luffy who was behind me, Luffy smiled at the marine.

“I know all about this guy.” Luffy said and Coby turned back to looked at Luffy with a shocked face.

“There was a huge pirate lady that looked like a duck!” he said making himself look huge with his arms.

“She had this big club. She was one ugly looking old hag!” Luffy said walking over to Coby and poked his head.

“This guy served that female pirate for two years!” I could smell Coby’s anger rise, he was getting very nervous. Then he snapped, Coby hit Luffy in his face.

I smirked along with Zoro.

“I guess there is something more than food in that head of his” I said and Zoro chuckled.

“Guess there is” he said, I looked back at Luffy who has a smile on his face and Coby looked shocked.

“Now you did it, bastard!” Luffy shouted and began to beat up Coby.

“Stop this at once! I will not allow you to disturbed the piece of this town!” the marine shouted  and Zoro walked over to Luffy and grabbed the back of his shirt.

“Hey, that’s enough.  Don’t go overboard.” Zoro said and Coby fell backwards onto the floor.

“It’s clear that he’s not with you! Leave our town now!” the marine shouted at us, I smirked but put up a straight face as I walked to the door.

“Guys let’s go, this isn’t worth our time” I said and they followed after me. The people were looking at us while we left. We reached the dock after a while.

“That was really something back there. They might find out about it thought.” Zoro said.

“Heh, I’m sure Coby can handle the rest.” Luffy said, I noded.

“If it’s his dream he will fight for it” I said and we arrived at our ‘prate ship’.

“Well, that was a good experience. Everyone will hate us from now on. The life of a pirate.” Zoro said.

“Isn’t being hated what a pirate is known for?” I asked him, he smirked and nodded.

“I guess you’re right” Zoro said and Luffy laughed while uniting the ropes of the boat.

“Right!” he said.

“Luffy-san!” we looked back and saw Coby with Rika and her mother standing there.

“Thank you very much!” he shouted and saluted like a real marine. “This marine will never forget you!” Coby said, I smiled.

“I have never heard of a Marine thanking a pirate before.” Zoro said, Luffy laughed and I smiled. We got onto the boat and set the sail, the wind blew into the sails and we started our next journey.

“We’ll meet again, Coby!” Luffy shouted and we waved them good bye.

“Everyone, salute!” we heard the marine shout and saw all the other marines salute behind Coby.

“See ya!” Luffy shouted as we said off. We were on the wide ocean far away from the island.

“Now we’re well on our way to become pirates!” Luffy said.

“Looks like it’s going to one hell of an adventure.” Zoro said.

“And nobody knows what’s up ahead.” I said  as the air rushed through my short hair making me feel free.

“I will become  the Pirate King!” Luffy said looking up ahed.

“You’ve always rambled on about becoming the Pirate King, is there a particular reason?” Zoro asked him, I looked at Luffy too.

“Nope, no reason.  But..”

“But?” Zoro asked him a little wary.

“I made a vow… to that man. To form an amazing crew… To find the world’s greatest treasure… And become the Pirate King!” he said holding his straw hat.

“This straw hat knows it all!” he said and I took a better look at the straw hat.

“I see.” Zoro said smiling, I smiled too recognizing that hat, I guess I will have to thank him later.

Chapter 4 is done, I don’t own anything and next week it’s school and I won’t be able to update as much as I did now.

I hope you like the chapter and the little flashback, ooh, why was she taken? Why was Mike killed? And what happened to her in all those years? And how does Amber know about the hat? We all know about the hat, but how?

So many questions and so many answers we have to find 8D

Anyways, read, vote, comment/ review!!! XD

BloodyMoonX    XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 18
(Ace x Female Reader) The only thing you can remember is fire and lots of it, you also remember a large scary looking man who was controlling the fla...
20.3K 842 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...
24.7K 741 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...
84.3K 2.1K 10
Y/n L/n from another world. Died in her world but got reborn in one piece?! She captured many hearts of pirates and even marine. Have an adventure wi...