Her Knight, His Princess *Zer...

By Ayahime0

This story involves two lovers, Mizuki Kuran and Zero Kiryu, who are from different races who has fall in lov... More

Vampire Knight OC Short Info
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Not an update.
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Epilogue (Ver. 1 aka Clean Version)
Epilogue (Ver. 2 aka R-18)

Episode 20

2.5K 78 10
By Ayahime0

Episode 20: Ryuga’s Fiancée Is My Ancestor

Before that something gets closer, Mizuki quickly act and use her telekinesis power and shove that something to the tree.

“Ow!” there came Zero’s voice.

Mizuki runs up to where Zero’s voice came from and was shock to find him. Zero was sitting on the ground and clutching head in pain.

Mizuki gasped in shock. “Zero?!”

“What the…” Zero look up to see Mizuki. ”Mizuki?”

“I’m so sorry!” Mizuki run up to Zero, and lend him her hand.

Zero accepts, and Mizuki pull him up.

“Why did you do that?” Zero said with a hint of annoyance.

“I thought someone was spying on me.” Mizuki place a hand on the back of her head, and let out a long sigh.

A confuse expression appears on Zero’s face. “What’s with the long sigh?”

“I’ve been sensing this strange presence…a lot…but I haven’t had any visual evidence of what it could be.”

“What’s your take on this strange presence? I mean, do you think it’s real or just your imagination?”

Mizuki place her hand on her hip. “Both. I know I’m being spy on, but I’m not sure if it’s a person or not. I might be out of my mind.”

“I see…Could it be him?”

“…I don’t know,” Mizuki said as she shook her head. “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I was looking for you.”

“Looking for me? Why?”

“Uh…Yuki send me to look for you,” Zero quickly answered.

Mizuki knew he was lying, but didn’t bother to ask why. “Oh…Well, you can do whatever. I’m going to the library.”

“Wait! I’ll going with you.”

“Huh? Zero…” Then Mizuki remember what Kaname said to her last night.

“…Stop seeing Zero.”

“Wha…I’m not seeing Zero.”

“Good; then keep it that way.”

Mizuki’s eyes saddened. ‘What am I going to do now?’ she thought.

“Mizuki?”

“Oh! Um…sure.” Then Mizuki thought, ‘Nothing is going to happen between us. I mean, we’re just friends…just friends…yeah. I promise Kaname that I’m not seeing Zero.’

Zero accompanied Mizuki to the library.

Once they got there, Zeros starts to wonder why Mizuki wanted to go to the library.

‘Hm…Could it be that Mizuki is still thinking about that vampire Ryuga? Is she…planning to do something to him? Or meet him?’ Zero thought. Then he ruffles his hair in frustration. ‘God damn it! Why is this so complicated?! She did say that something about falling for me, but why am I so worried?!’

As Mizuki search for a book on the bookshelf, she couldn’t help it but read Zero’s thought.

‘What is he thinking? There’s no way I would involve myself with that guy! But I wonder…Agh…I should focus on finding that book,’ Mizuki thought. Finally, she found the book. “Ah! Found it!”

Zero walked up to Mizuki. “Found what?”

“A book about royal vampires,” Mizuki replied.

‘Royal vampires…but Ryuga is a royal vampire,’ Zero thought.

“I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not what you think.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I’m just searching to know more about Ryuga.”

“Then what?”

“What is this? 20 questions?”

“Hey, I’m just worry about you.”

“Listen; I don’t need you to worry about me. I can take care of myself.”

“Like last time?”

Mizuki looked to the side, and quietly said, “…Shut up.”

Zero was angry that Mizuki is being stubborn. “Fine! I won’t worry about you anymore!”

Mizuki went to the table and sit down, and scan through the book.

Zero let out a long sigh. ‘She’s so difficult,’ he thought.

Mizuki ignore Zero.

‘Why is she so…Argh! What’s with her?!’ Zero thought as he was frustrated with Mizuki.

Mizuki ignore Zero as she search for Ryuga in the book. ‘Found you,’ she thought as she found the page about the Kusanagi.

Zero finally calm down, and walked up to Mizuki. “Found anything?” Zero asked.

“Not yet,” Mizuki replied.

Then, Mizuki found something shocking as her eyes widened. “No way…That’s…”

Zero look at the picture in the book. “…That’s you in the picture.”

“This picture…this person…she’s…she’s…my ancestor.”

“Your ancestor?”

“It says here that she is Ryuga’s fiancée, and she was killed during her wedding day by a vampire hunter. Ryuga was devastated that he went on a killing rage and destroy the whole village. During his life time, he seeks revenge on the vampire hunter association for betraying his fiancée’s trust.”

“So Ryuga is out for revenge too?”

“Yes,” Mizuki said with a nod. “Now I understand why he’s seeking me. I look like her…”

“Now what?”

“I don’t know. I’m in shock, but…I…”

“You’re not thinking about going to him, are you?”

“What am I to do? I can’t just ignore him now that I know about his past.”

“So you’re going to him? To do what?”

“I don’t know. Talk?”

“Mizuki-”

“Maybe…Maybe I should give myself to him.”

Zero wasn’t happy with what Mizuki say. “Are you out of your mind?!”

Mizuki look at Zero with a confuse expression. “Hm?”

“You can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Mizuki asked.

“Because of Kaname,” Zero quickly replied.

“Kaname…” Mizuki bookmark the page, and close the book. “I wonder what Kaname will say if I show him this book.”

“Are you…serious about your decision?” Zero hesitated to ask.

“I’m not sure. I want Kaname’s opinion on this.”

‘Kaname’s opinion…Why does it feel like his opinion is more important than mine?’ Zero thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
285K 7.6K 36
The end... for me, is only my beginning. Im due to perish from this life. But first ill kill Rido... for Kaname. DISCLAIMER: YOU CAN READ THE FULL...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
8.7K 427 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...