A True Love (Yami X Yugi)

By YUGIOHFanGirl1

When an unexpected turn of events leaves Yami and Yugi to confess their feelings to one and other What will t... More

authors note
discovered love
what to do.
authors note
clear up what happened last night, please??
another shout out
sorry author note again sorry
Queen bee.
hospital.
Home
Sleep-over gone wrong.
End of the BITCH!!
A day of fun and Telling the gang.
'Fun'
School Q and A
sorry.
History presentation.
Yami's Deep Secret.
OMR
what is it like being a vampire?
clearing things up
author note
Only if your sure.
A little Thank you.
Authors note.
waking up.
Plan.
Happy Birthday Yugi!
Authors Request.
I'm Here For You.
I know
The moment I have been waiting for.
what did the others do?
Done!
Hello. A/N.
A/N from the grave.
A/N.

Help.

2.3K 73 40
By YUGIOHFanGirl1

Yugi: Mel owns non of YU-GI-OH! but she does own the plot, so please don't steal. *bats eyes*

Mel: Thanks Yugi!

Yugi: Your welcome.

Yami POV.

It has been four months since I got engaged to Yugi and great progress has been made to the wedding plans. We decided that he would take my last name and also the colour scheme. Yugi was in Egypt and was coming home tomorrow.

I was cut out of my thoughts when a knock on the door was heard. I went down stairs and opened the door to find, to my absolute horror, my step-farther the re-incarnation of Aknadin from my ancient past.

"Hello, son, its been a while, why don't we catch up." declared my step-farther by adoption.

"What do you want?" I snapped

"Now, now that's no way to talk to your farther, is it?" then he tightly grabbed my wrist ensuring I wouldn't escape.

"STEP-farther, Now LET GO!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip but to no avail.

Aknadin then grabbed something out of his pocket, and continued where he left off.

"Look at you, your darling fiancé isn't here and you cower in fear, I can see it in your eyes, but don't worry I need that boy, so I wont kill him, or you, yet." those words played over and over again in my head, like it was on a loop. Aknadin then put a knife to my throat and told me to go forward, towards the kitchen. when we arrived their he pulled the knife away and held a gun at me as he went to a draw, which, conveniently held sticky notes and pens inside. he wote the words

'Your dear Yami is with me Aknadin, Yami's step-farther, if you wish to see him again then meet me at the abandoned warehouse in Renka.'

"Y-Yugi wont be b-back until tomorrow he's in Egypt."

"oh, well then, you will ring him to tell him to come home as soon as possible"

still holding the gun towards me I dialled Yugi's number. It took three rings until he picked up.

"Hello?"

"H-Hello, A-A-Aibou"

"Yami, hey, what's up?"

"Yugi, I need you to come home now, as fast as you can"

"what? why?" Then Aknadin told me to hang up.

"Just do it, please"

"O-Okay, I'll be right there, hold on." then I hung up as Aknadin told me to and he told me to get into his car, so I obeyed.

Time skip.

Its been nearly 10 hours and I heard Aknadin come closer to the small room I was in. I turned into a Vampire just in-case he tried to kill me or hurt me. I should be okay in this form, I hope. the door opened to reveal Aknadin holding Yugi tightly in his grasp. I could tell he was hurting him by the look on his face and the hurt in his eyes.

"Yami!" Yugi screamed at the top of his lungs. Aknadin let go of my aibou's wrists and spoke,

"Now, little Yugi, do as I say or watch helplessly as Yami dies." He the chuckled sending shivers down my spine. But I couldn't do any thing I was tied to the wall by thick metal chains. Yugi had so much fear in his eyes that I bared to look.

"Aibou, d-dont worry about me, I'll be fine, j-just don't back d-down" my voice came out a little over a whisper because I haven't had any water so my throat and lips were dry to the bone.
"ENOUGH YAMI!" Aknadin shouted and grabbed Yugi's arm again and started to drag him away.
"WAIT!" Yugi shouted earning mine and Aknadin's attention
"Yes"
"What do you want with me?"
Aknadin smirked before speaking.
"I'm about to show you" then smirked again before walking out with Yugi.

Warning a little heart throbbing scene here read upon your own accord.

Yugi POV.
Aknadin shoved me in a room with only a bed in it. He turned to lock the door and turned back to me.
"Strip"
"W-what"
"I said, strip" He then held a gun up to me. So I did as I was told and stripped. Leaving my boxers.
"Fully"
My eyes widened but I did as I was told once more.
"Nice."
He walked slowly up to me grabbing something. A chain, thick metal chain. He clasped it to my hands and to the bed I was sat on. He, He then stripped. I felt like crying, screaming, anything.

For what was going to happen next I was. Afraid. He wanted to use me as a pleasure slave. I gulped and waited, waited for the suffering and pain I was going to receive. All of could think was Yami, my dark, my fiancé, my Mou hitori no boku.

Time skip.
Yami POV.
Yugi has been a while I hope he's okay I thought. Just then the door opened and Yugi was yet again in Aknadin's grip but my eyes fell on Yugi. He was only in a bath robe which he held together due to no ties on the robe. Oh god. What happened. Was the first thought in my head so I decided to ask.
"Y-Yugi? What, what....what happened? Did he hurt you? What did this monster do?"
"Haha, go on aibou tell him, haha" I growled under my breath as I nervelessly waited for an answer. Yugi then tried to run to be, but was stopped when Aknadin spoke
"One step closer and you both die."
"O-Oh Y-Y-Yami, h-he he, he....... R-R-Raped m-me" Yugi cried sinking to the floor and crying his eyes out. How could my step-farther do this. He was truly a monster. He deserves to be locked away and left to rot, to be forgotten about. My anger took over and I found my self shouting at the Monster. Who hurt my aibou.
"YOU RAPED HIM! HOW THE HELL CAN I CALL YOU MY STEP-FARTHER? YOUR A MONSTER! TRULY A MONSTER. HURTING AN INNOCENT BOY. STRIPPING HIM OF HIS PRIDE. JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM, TO MY LOVER! I HATE YOU. YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" I was so intent on putting him in his place and shouting at him giving him a piece of my mind that I didn't notice that he walked up to me, until it was too late. He stabbed me in the stomach with a long, stick like wooden, very sharp, weapon, a stake as it was named. (A/N I found out by Yugioh1998 that vampires can be killed by stakes, garlic and things like that) I placed my hand over the wound, which was pouring with blood at this point. I felt my self get weaker by the second, and my step-farther just laughed, as he walked away, a free man, a free monster.
"Nooo! Yami!" Yugi shouted as he ran to me. I noticed he turned into vampire form from the devastation.
"Stay with me"
------------------------------------------------------
Mel: I know, I know I'm a horrible human being. Getting Yugi raped and Yami stabbed. But I promise that it isn't all doom and gloom.
*Yugi sobs into Yami's chest*
Yugi: *through sobs* will Yami, my love be okay Mel.
Mel: I don't know Yugi, you'll have to wait and see.
Yugi: how can you not know? Your writing the book, you BAKA!
Mel: *gasps* Yugi
Yugi: OMR! I'm so sorry Mel. I don't know what came over me. Can you forgive me, please?
Mel: course I can, I was more shocked that you broke that innocent act of yours. But I guess you aren't all that innocent as you want us to believe. Are you?
Yugi: N-no.
Mel*smiles and hugs yugi* It will all be okay, don't worry.
Yugi: Thanks Mel.
Mel: no problem Yugi.
Anyways
Thank you to Yugioh1998 for the idea and 1.64k reads, 99 votes and 130 comments, keep it up :p
Vote,comment.
Until next time.
Fangirl out.

P.S If you didn't know what the stake was from the description here is a photo:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
237K 829 26
its all in the title babes 😋
88.4K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
7.7K 234 19
Goten and Trunks have kept their relationship under wraps for two years, and still have no intentions of spilling the beans anytime soon. Being the...