I Loved You First

By larryisreal_rainbows

Louis is 24 and Harry is 22, after spending 5 years in the same band, Louis finally realizes that he is in lo... More

The Beards
Restless day in Donny
Thank you Uncle Simon
Wake up call
Le Vie En Rose
I loved you first
Epilogue

I have always loved him

941 33 3
By larryisreal_rainbows

"Hey mate, how are you doing on this lovely morning?", Liam said excitedly as he received Louis' call.
"What's up Li? You sound very excited.", Louis replied coldly.
"I just had a good morning, went for a run without getting mobbed by any fans, and the weather is so perfect"
Louis hummed in reply to that not knowing what to reply.
"Lou? What's up? You don't seem fine", the concern clear in his voice.
"I'm the worst friend anyone could've asked for Li, I don't even know what to do anymore", Louis' voice starting to raise.
"What are you talking about Louis, you are the best friend and an amazing person anyone could've asked for, we all love you very much and you know that, all our fans love you so much."
"It's about Harry", Louis said, voice so low as if someone is listening.
"Harry?"
"Yes, Harry. Li, we were best mates for about 2 years and things started blowing up after our fans started shipping Larry Stylinson, why? Did he have such little faith in our friendship that something as stupid as that can make us break apart?"
"Oh"
"I need my Hazza"
"What do you mean Lou?"
"I love him Liam"

-------------------------
A/N:- aarrghhhhh, first fanfic everr!! I hope you guys like it!! I will update everyday but i think this fanfic will be a short one!!
I hope you enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...