I loved you first

LAST PART AAAGGHH
--------------------------------------
[at Harry's house]

*knock knock*
Lisa opened the door after five knocks, there stood a man with a bouquet of tulips in his hand.
"Yes sir?", she asked kindly.
"Do we have a Harry Styles?", he replied.
"Yeah well duh?", Lisa sassed while she said pointing the name sign next to the door.
"Umm, these are for him.", he handed the beautiful bouquet to Lisa and left.
Lisa returned to the living room and handed the tulips to Harry.
"Who are these from?", Harry asked curiously putting his fork with the pancake down.
"I don't know, Sir, a man came to give me these and told me to give it to you.", Lisa said smiling."
"Okay, thank you Lisa", he said as Lisa walked back to the kitchen to do whatever she was doing.

Harry took a look at the flowers carefully admiring how beautiful they were, when he noticed a card inside and started reading it;

"Hey Haz,
It's been a while isn't it? I missed you, i miss you every day. I hope you haven't forgotten the good old days that we spent together.
Remember the time we just laid around on the couch in our apartment eating pizza and watching your favorite cheesy movies? Especially the Titanic movie, I remember you crying every single time and then flirting using those cheesy lines, you are such a sap.
And remember that time we went to the movies and no one came to know about it cuz we disguised, i still remember you telling me that, "boo, this is a really bad idea, we are gonna get caught within no time", but you did it for me anyway.
I miss you Haz, i miss you so much.
I miss cuddling with you.
I miss you calling me Boobear.
I miss you randomly kissing my cheek cuz you saw me being nervous.
I miss your dimples.
I miss your laugh.
I miss you. SO. MUCH.

If at all, you think about me, i am waiting for you in your backyard, wear my favorite shirt Haz.

~Boobear."

Harry had big fat tears rolling down his cheeks by the time he ended reading it. He hurriedly went to his room and took out his red flannel, Louis' favorite(yes i am making this up). He ran down the stairs and to the backyard, it was a beautiful sunny day outside in LA. When he reached the backyard he saw a badly made tent but beautiful tulips on a picnic basket laying around. When he reached closer to the tent he saw a phone laying on the ground which he knew was Louis'. So he went nearer expecting to see Louis but a pair of hands hugged his torso just he was to reach the tent, he knew those hands, they were Louis', his Louis.
"Hey sugar plum", Louis said from behind.
"Hi Louis", Harry said deadpanned.
"Not excited to see me?", Harry could hear Louis pouting.
"How did you even get in here", Harry said finally loosening up a bit.
"I am Louis Tomlinson after all", Louis said grinning.
"Turn around Harry", Louis said after a moment of silence.
"No", Harry said with sadness clear in his voice.
"Why?", Louis asked with confusion.
"Cuz if i turn around, i am gonna fall in love with you all over again, and I don't want to lose you, again.", Harry said now crying.
"You won't, Harry, i have loved you since i saw your sparkling green eyes, i have loved you since i was eighteen and you were sixteen, i have loved you since you peed on me in the toilet at X-Factor auditions, i have loved you from when What makes you beautiful got released till History was released, Harry, i have loved you ever since, i was just really scared, of everything, but i am not scared anymore, I know no matter what i have got you, if you want me too.
Harry Edward Styles, i always have and i always will love you. I after all, loved you first.", Louis finally breathed as he finished.
"Lou?, all this time?", Harry was sobbing.
Louis turned him around and wiped his tears with one hand and caressed his cheek with other.
"Always Harry."
Harry was smiling, dimples on display. Louis got on one and holding his hand with one and digging for something in his pocket with other.
"Harry, Haz, my Hazzabear, i have missed you for 3 years but I don't want to spend anytime alone, so, will you please do the absolute honor of marrying me?", Louis said opening the box.
"Yes yes yess, Lou, a million times yess", Harry said crying and jumping all at once.
Louis slipped the ring in Harry's finger and stood up holding Harry's face in place and kissed him, slowly and lovingly, both smiling through the kiss.
"I love you so much Harry, i mean it"
"I love you too Lou, so much and i mean it."

-------------------------------
So i know a lot of you wanted smut but well it turned into a long chapter sooooo I thought i will do a smutty epilogue..... I am quiet proud of this chapter to be honest... Tell me , do you like it???