Our BLIND Love

By fictionaddict1

A short twisted love story that would take less time to read but imbibe the importance of love More

authors note
chapter no.1
chapter No.2
chapter.no.4
chapter no.5
chapter no.6
chapter no.7
chapter no.8

chapter no.3

163 19 8
By fictionaddict1

Ashwin's p.o.v.

How could i do this?

How could i hit that beautiful girl.

I was already stressed after having a fight with dad. I was in my own thoughts when i hit her.

She was wearing a red shalwar and duppata with red kurti. She was beautiful more than beautiful

She was hit hard by me.But she didnt shouted . She was silently...calmly...looking at me.

I took her to the hospital. I wished she was ok. I felt hard to stand here looking someone being hurt because of me.
I did payed all the money that was required for the operation.

Luvkly, she was saved but she lost her eyesight. It would comè back. Since she had a major òperation and the òperation would bé with 0% chances. Her famíly took. a step back.

That was moment when I decided to be an eye doctor.

Her family filed a case against me. But that girl urged her parents to take it back.

I went London to study opthalmology- study of eye.

It took me 5 years to cocomplete all my. Courses. I kept a check on that girl by my friends to see if she is ok.

Riya

This name makes me crazy. This name makes me live. This name makes me work hard.

I came back to India after completing my education to again to see that girl smiling.

I went to her house with an aim in my mind.

To make her a princess.my princess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 412 8
a vardhan sir's task will bring a new fun to the story !! a task strange and funny ;)
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
952K 84K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
203K 9.9K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...