Our BLIND Love

By fictionaddict1

A short twisted love story that would take less time to read but imbibe the importance of love More

authors note
chapter No.2
chapter no.3
chapter.no.4
chapter no.5
chapter no.6
chapter no.7
chapter no.8

chapter no.1

258 22 7
By fictionaddict1

This is the story of a middle class girl Riya Chaudhary and a high class boy Ashwin Narlikar.

Riya was a middle class pretty girl. She was traditional, sweet and with a care for everyone. She had an amazing family and friends who always loved and supported her in every thing she did.

She was 18, When she decided to be a interior designer. She had passion in her eyes. She loved colours. Colours made her life.

She had a boyfriend, Akash. They both were happy . Until Riya saw him kisssing a girl.

She was broken. Totally. She didn't knew what to do because she had planned her life with him ahead.

She sat in a park. Cried for what felt like hours. She decided to be strong and never let anyone take her down.

With a new pride she walked from the park.

But...is life always fair?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...