Sweet Addiction (Interracial)...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Book 1 of Addiction Series: Twenty-two year old Karma Iñigo is a plus size woman, who loves to do many things... More

- Addiction 1 -
- Addiction 2 -
- Addiction 3 -
- Addicton 4 -
- Addiction 5 -
- Addiction 6 -
- Addiction 7 -
- Addiction 8 -
- Addiction 9 -
- Addiction 10 -
- Addiction 11 -
- Addiction 12 -
- Addiction 13 -
- Addiction 15 -
- Addiction 16 -
- Addiction 17 -
- Addiction 18 -
- Addiction 19 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 20 -
- Addiction 21 - SLIGHTLY UNEDITED
- Addiction 22 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 23 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 24 -
- Addiction 25 - UNLEASHED / UNEDITED
- Addiction 26 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 27 -
- Author's Note -
- Addiction 28 -
- Addiction 29 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 30 - UNEDITED
- Epilogue -
- Sequel is up! -

- Addiction 14 -

12.5K 718 520
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

14
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

"Did you miss me?" He asked

"How the hell did you find me?"

He rolled his sleeves up, "I've been tracking you down for a long time" He stated, "What did I tell you about leaving?"

"You said nothing about-"

"Yes the fuck I did. I told you that claim you, yet you signed divorce papers that I didn't even sign and left Africa"

"I left to get away from all of you. I didn't want to stay there"

"Why not?"

"I didn't want to be married to a man who's 23 years older than me!" I exclaimed, "You're controlling and abusive and disgusting"

Lamar chuckled, "Okay, Karma. But I'm warning you, I'll be back"

Feeling my stomach twist in disgust, he walked away from the door. I rolled my eyes, closing the door shut. Never in my life would I have thought to see him again. He's a stuck up and dominating man, so I did not want him in my presence or sight at all.

Meanwhile, hours passed and I sighed heavily, plopping onto the couch. I had to go to the daycare to work my minimum shift, run to my apartment to pack some clothes, then come back to the penthouse. Taking out my phone, Maryland was calling me on FaceTime.

"GIRL, YOU AND ZADDY ARE ON TELEVISION!" She blurted out, stuffing her mouth with popcorn, "AHUHU! GOALS!"

"Wait, what?" I frowned, turning the TV on

Maryland told me the channel and I changed to the Wendy Williams Show.

The show usually comes on at midnight, but Maryland can find anything and everything.

Watching the screen, they showed little clips of Orlyndo and I at the pier and walking off the Ferris Wheel. They snapped photos of us hugging and him touching my behind.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Maryland squealed, "Looky looky"

I gulped, seeing Orlyndo sitting next to Wendy. Orlyndo had a strict facial expression, waiting to be asked a question.

Note: I watch her show sometimes, but I don't watch it enough to know how she askes questions. Ya feel me?

"Is this your girlfriend?" She inquired, referring to me on the screen behind her

He slightly shrugged along with a nod, "Something like that"

"You guys sure seem to be happy together, and she's a very beautiful young lady" Wendy smiled, "Didn't think you were into dark skin, plus size women"

He glared blankly in her direction, "Explain to me what you mean"

"Usually we would always see you with European or American models, like Cara Delevingne or the singer Pia Mia. Do you even have a type?"

Orlyndo adjusted his tie and cleared his throat, "I'm not going to sit here and let you question my likes and dislikes because that's for me to know and no one else. But to answer your question, yes, I do have a type"

"And that is?"

My lips became dry while watching him. Maryland and I were severely quiet. The silence broke by her chomping on popcorn.

"A woman who carries herself well, has multiple and high standards and goals for themselves. I like what I like. I'm not ashamed of my taste" He licked his lips, staring at the camera and back at Wendy. My heart stopped, "And I know that this lady I'm with has everything that I'm looking for"

"But isn't she a bit, you know, heavy?" Wendy questioned

There it was, I saw it.

"Karma, did you see that?!" Maryland yelled

His grey eyes changed to light blue with the hazel ring, then back to the normal color.

"Definitely" I mumbled

Orlyndo continued to stare at her, leaning back into his chair, "Big or small, plus size or average, I see nothing wrong with her. People may seem surprised that I'm with a woman like her, but I'm not. Like I said before, I'm not ashamed. I don't like these questions that you're asking me, but after I say this I'm leaving.

I'm not going to search for a girl that people and/or society expects me to be with. I didn't grow up to kiss people's ass to please them. I grew up to figure out things by myself, learn by myself, and please myself. When I see someone I actually want, I go after them- so I went after her" His eyes wandered over to the camera as if he was staring into my soul, "She can be the one for me- I'm certain that she is the one. The one I can communicate with, the one I can smile with, and maybe she will be the one I'll fall in love with. So if you have anymore questions, email me. I have a meeting" He told her

I ran my hand through my hair, relaxing my body. I'm happy he didn't go off on Wendy during the show.

Seeing Maryland inch her forehead on the phone- her eyes, nose, and upper lip showed, "Girrrl"

"Oh no-"

"You's 'bout to get the dick tonight" She shook her phone with a creepy smile on her face

My body gained the chills while I thought about what Orlyndo did to me before he left.

Rolling my eyes at her, I blushed, "I doubt it"

"Go ahead and doubt, honey child" She laughed, "I found it so cute how he stood up for you- SOMEBODY SAY GOALS! Goals" She ate her snacks

"We're not even toget-"

"Unh unh! Mc'cuse me? Shut up" She scrunched up her face, sipping on her juicy box

"Be quiet, Maryland" I chuckled, "Hey, what happened to that Zayn dude?"

She groaned, "I found out he has a girlfriend"

"Aww. Does he have a brother?" I was curious

"No, only sisters" She said "Want to go to Panera Bread? I'm in the mood for some"

"Sure. Just let me find my keys and I'll be on my way"

"Kay kay"

She ended the call. Playing with my keys in my hand, I left the penthouse and locked the door.

Driving to meet up with Maryland, my phone began to ring. I ignored it, not caring who it was at this moment. I had this habit of driving without texting or being on my phone- I plan to keep it that way.

It took me twenty minutes to reach Panera Bread. Maryland was already inside trying to figure out what to order.

"Bitches!" Keeko shimmed around the counter

"Oh no, let's go to another place" Maryland grabbed my hand

"Nope, y'all staying here with me" Keeko hugged us, "What you guys want to order?"

"Chicken Soba Noodle salad with Iced Chai Tea Latte" Maryland and I said in unison, taking our money out to pay

"What are you guys? Twins?"

Pursing my lips together, I went over to an empty table after handing Maryland my money for the food. Taking my phone out my purse, there was a missed call and a few text messages from Orlyndo.

Orlyndo - I miss you, babygirl

Orlyndo - I'll be back around nine tonight and I want you up when I get there

Why?

Orlyndo - I have my reasons

Orlyndo - And needs

☼☼☼☼

I got tired of waiting for this man. It's one in the morning.

Sighing, I went in the kitchen to get a glass of vanilla almond milk. I took average sips, looking at nothing in particular. He didn't call saying he was going to be late, nor did he message me.

Within ten minutes, I was finished with my beverage. Putting the glass in the sink, I wearily went back into the guest room to get underneath the covers. I put them over my head while tossing and turning to become comfortable.

My phone that's on the nightstand kept vibrating and I simply avoided to urge to see who it was. The moon outside the window wasn't visible anymore- due to my eyes being closed completely.

I was in a good sleep, but it turned into a quick nap. The lamp was turned on.

I sat up, letting out a soft groan while rubbing my eyes, "What now?" I whined "Is there a fire?"

"No. Why didn't you answer my call thirty minutes ago?"

"I was asleep" I squinted my eyes at him

"I was locked out"

"I really don't care" I mumbled, turning the light off

He turned it back on, "Wake up"

"I'm not in the mood for this" I turned it back off

The lamp's light came back on again, "I am"

Feeling him get under the sheets, I felt his hands prying off my thin underwear.

"No, Orlyndo. It's one in the morning" I told him, his lips pressing against mine

"I don't care" He said, caressing both of my thighs

I moved my knees inward, hearing paper rip and ruffle noises. He spread my legs apart, trailing kisses down my slit. Lifting up my hips, he circled his tongue around my sensitive pearl.

"Stop" I moaned, effortlessly pushing his head away, "I'm tired"

"I'm tired too, but I didn't finish what I started earlier" He spoke, flicking my clit with one of his fingers

Sitting up, his other hand grabbed my face to pull my head to his. Our foreheads touched, his lips planting on mine- the sweet kiss becoming a hot makeout session. He inserted two fingers in my pussy, thrusting them in and out as I started to soak the sheets.

"You're so wet" He whispered, my head going backwards

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled, my fingers clenching onto the covers

Soft kisses roamed the lower part of my throat. He teased my outer lips with the tip of his erection, his hands holding my waist.

Our moans lingered and combined together when he entered himself inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking into his grey eyes. I couldn't help but smile as whimpers came out. He swiftly licked his lips, his mouth forming into a grin that showed his perfect teeth.

We stayed up for the rest of the night. No words were exchanged, just stares and weird facial expressions with chuckles and giggles.

He kissed my forehead, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course"

"Will you move in with me?"

☼☼☼☼

~ Chapter was lowkey wack, but I just realized this while editing. Who noticed a slight part from Yearning For Your Love in this chapter? -Lucky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 287 13
Всеки един зодиакален знак има своите изчанчени особености. Тук ще ви покажа тези, които успях да забележа при контактите си с различни индивиди. Аз...
284 0 4
15 LGBT kids are met with newcomer Julie (pansexual) that is a total genius and full of talent. Drama strikes when Julie's ex boyfriend appears and...
394K 22.5K 33
Book 1 of Addiction Series: Twenty-two year old Karma Iñigo is a plus size woman, who loves to do many things with her life. She also has a little se...
201K 6.1K 36
Попаднах в ръцете на дявола... Когато 17 годишната Стелла бива отвлечена света ѝ се разбива на хиляди парченца.Затворена под един от най-известните к...