Home is Where You Are

By paperandpen444

Abby and Liam reunite and begin their lives together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 22

941 32 0
By paperandpen444

They begged us to stay for the second movie, and I kept telling them no, but I realized I had just made a really bad impression with Liam's family.

I fucked up big time.

I'm not paying attention to the movie. I'm really frustrated with myself. We're still being everyone, but they keep looking back at us.

I see Mrs. Ashton glance back for the tenth time this minute, and I feel like I'm going to cry.

I'm not even touching Liam. They told us we shouldn't touch, but I don't care. I'll touch him if I want to. He's laying down with his arms behind his head, and he's actually watching the movie, but I'm really upset.

I'm upset because everyone is mad at me.

I'm upset because my parents clearly care more about my sister than they do about me.

I'm upset because...my sister thinks I'm a slut.

I think that's the main reason.

My little sister genuinely thinks I'm a slut.

Tears well in my eyes. I bury my head in my hands. Liam is still next to me.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

His family doesn't trust me anymore, either.

I know everyone is looking at us because they heard him talking. I lift up the blanket he's under and get under it too.

"Abby." Mum says.

I ignore her.

Seriously bitch?

For fucks sake.

His shirt is off. He bunches it behind his head to prop his head up. I lay next to him, and he puts his arm around me. I rest my arm against him, entwining our legs together, hiding my face in his body.

"Liam, I'm so sad." I whisper. "Your family thinks I'm a terrible person now, my whole family is disgusted with me, my sister thinks I'm a slut. I mean, I'm so unwanted. You know your family's approval means everything to me. Now I lost it. All of it."

"No you didn't." he frowns. He's not bothering to whisper.

I don't want to cry like a bitch in front of anybody tonight.

"I think I'm just going to leave." I say quietly.

"No. Stay." He begs. I shake my head and sit up, tears in my eyes.

"I love you." I rest my left hand over his chest and lean down and kiss him.

"I love you too. Don't leave."

I don't answer him, I just silently get up and leave.

Nobody says a word to me.

LIAM'S POV

Well now I'mfucking pissed.

I'm pissed she left, because I just want to hold her.

I'm pissed nobody asked her why she was crying, or why she left.

I stand up and shut the movie off.

"Okay guys, what the fuck." I say, angry.

"What?" Mom asks.

"She just left crying!" I say.

Why?" Zeke asks.

"Because her sister thinks she's a slut, because her family is disgusted with her, because she thinks that she lost my families approval. She's upset now, and she's on her way home in tears! Every three seconds you guys were looking back there! If you're gonna get mad or disgusted with anyone, get mad and disgusted with me. Leave Abby out of it."

"She thinks we don't like her?" Mom asks quietly.

"Yes!"

"Disgusted was the wrong word choice." Mr. Robinson says. "More like disappointed. And not in her only, but you also."

"Liam, we love Abby!" Dad says.

"Well she doesn't think so."

"Well, fuck. We need to go talk to her."

And we all get up, and we go to Abby's house.

ABBY'S POV

I wake up to a pleasing sensation between my legs. Hands are on my shoulder, pinning me to the bed, and there's another set of hands holding my legs apart. I let out a moan, opening my eyes.

"Liam-" I cut off.

It's not Liam. This guy has blonde hair. One guy is holding me down, and another guy is eating me out.

"No, stop." I shake my head, squirming.

"Not happening." The guy between my legs says.

He's naked.

It's Logan.

"No!" I yell at him. The guy holding me down starts kissing me. I try to fight them off, but they're holding me down. Logan shoves himself in me.

I start screaming, because it hurts and I don't like it.

"Liam!" I scream for help.

LIAM'S POV

Her car is here, and she fell asleep in her room, so we're all kinda waiting for her to wake up. We came last night but she was sleeping, so we left and now it's ten in the morning.

We're standing around, waiting.

Nobody is really talking.

I hear a loud gasp, and I look up.

Everyone is looking around.

Who gasped?

"Who-"

"Liam!"

That's Abby, and she sounds terrified.

I'm on my feet in less than a second, rushing into her room.

She's asleep, and squirming around. I rush forward and roughly shake her shoulder.

"Wake up! Abby, wake up!"

She gasps, sitting up.

"Liam!" She looks frantic and panicked, looking around the room.

"It's okay." I whisper. "It was just a dream." I rub her back.

She starts sobbing, standing up, she walks out of my grip and into the bathroom.

Worried, I follow her in. She strips completely naked and gets in the shower.

"Abby, what happened?" I ask.

She doesn't answer for a minute. "I had a nightmare. I don't wanna talk about it."

I don't press it. I keep quiet. She showers and makes a move to walk about completely naked, but I stop her.

"All our family are in the living room."

She shakes her head.

"Tell them to leave." She wraps herself in a towel and walks into her room. I shut the door and she drops the towel and pull on a black thong, a match bra, the kind that lifts her boobs, and she pulls on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

She looks really uncomfortable in her own skin, and bothered. She shakes her head.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about it." She whispers.

"Okay. I respect that. Do you want me to go home and take everyone with me?"

ABBY'S POV

I'm scared to fall asleep.

What if the dream becomes real?

I'm afraid. I don't want him to leave.

Especially since Logan and the guy that was holding me down, he was my ex boss, especially since they both live around here. I heard rumors from some girl I saw at Walmart that I used to go to high school with that Logan still lives in the area.

And I'm afraid. They're too close for comfort.

"Will you stay with me?" I whisper.

I feel like a small child asking their parent to check the closet for monsters.

"Okay." He smiles softly and kisses my forehead.

<><>

We're laying on the couch.

"Tell me what happened." Liam whispers. I scoot closer to him.

"I got raped by Logan and I was held down by my ex boss." I mumble. "I don't want to go into detail."

His entire body tenses and he tightens his grip on me.

"That's never going to happen."

"It could." I argue. "They both live around here. I don't want to be here anymore, Liam. I'm depressed. I'm scared to sleep now. I'm afraid to leave the house. I'm scared to answer the door."

"Is that why you asked me to stay the night?" He whispers.

"Yeah. I'm so afraid. I want you to distract me, and protect me."

"I'll always be here to do both of those things. Do you wanna play a game?"

"Liam, I want you to distract me with your dick, and your tongue." I say, being completely blunt.

His eyes widen with shock.

"Abby..." he hesitates. "I want you. Of course I do, but...I just, I don't want to do something you're not okay with."

"I'm okay with it." I say.

He sighs and gives in.

"Okay."

LIAM'S POV

She had to work in the morning, so I left when she did, and I'm sitting on the couch, stressed.

She won't speak to my family or her own, she cried when she left the house today. That's how afraid she is.

I don't know how to help her.

Not to mention I'm trying to find a place in Yankton.

I'm so frustrate and angrt with myself for ever letting Logan get close to her, and her fucking boss.

I'm so angry I let it get to that point.

I should've stepped in.

I'm going over there.

ABBY'S POV

It's around nine at night, and I'm sitting on my couch with every single lght on. All the doors and windows are locked, ad I'm wrapped in a blanket, my phone in my hand.

Logan could live anywhere.

He could be living in the same complex as me.

Somebody knocks on my door.

I'm not answering it.

A minute or so later, the person knocks again.

I take a deep breath.

You can fight. You know how to fight.

I stand up, shrugging the blanket off my shoulders, and I unlock the door and open it.

Liam's parents?

Shit.

I hesitate.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Something happened." Mrs. Ashton says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, Liam was driving, and he was flying down nineteen the cops say he was probably going eighty, and he was on the phone with Zeke, and he was shifting, and Zeke wasn't on speaker, and there was a semi behind him, and he meant to downshift into third because a car cut him off, but he went into first instead, the car lurched, and the semi slammed into him."

Oh my god.

No.

"Is he..." I trail off.
"No, he's not dead." Mr. Ashton says. "The issue is...well, he's in a coma and he's on life support." He clears his throat, and he looks like he's about t cry. "The doctor said he's got a small chance. He asked what we wanted to do, an we told him to give him a chance. He checked power of attorney, and apparently, we aren't the power of attorney for Liam anymore." He says. "You are."

Liam is in a coma with a slim to none chance of living.

I remember that conversation. He had just gotten back from Harvard and we'd just moved into our own places. It was the day before college started back up. He told me, he said Can I make you my power of attorney? You're gonna be my wife one day anyways.

I didn't know what it was, so I just said yes.

Liam trusts me.

He trusts me to make the right decision.

I nod.

"Let's get to the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 347 21
Grace and Luke meet again, and restore what they once had.
92 8 19
This is a fanfic of my classmates but I changed their names into Kaiden, and Liam. And of course my friends will be a part of them with different nam...
32.7K 1.2K 33
An enchanted night at a schoolmates' house party leaves two teens, Niall Horan and Liam Payne, trying to navigate through life as expecting-parents.
Happiness By Ailia

Teen Fiction

14.2K 502 17
Channing and Cam raise their family.