Not Something Sisters Do (Cam...

By yeahx5h

Thank you for reading :) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39: Part 2
Chapter 40
Final Chapter
Author's Note

Chapter 33

61.1K 1.3K 3.8K
By yeahx5h

Songs to listen to towards the end:

Once In A Lifetime by One Direction

Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

All Through The Night by Sleeping At Last

Fire In The Water by Feist

Enjoy :)

It was like our first date all over again, I was nervously pacing around, but this time time I was pacing around the front door while I waited for Camila to finish getting ready. I heard the shower running but it shut off 10 minutes ago, so she should be down any minute. I think. Camila and I are kind of the same, we don't take that long to get ready but since this is a date she might take longer and put a lot of effort into it.

While she was away, I ran upstairs and got dressed into something warm and fixed my hair up a bit. She had occupied the bathroom so I had to use the one downstairs to wash my face and put a little bit of make up on, and brush my teeth. I hardly ever put effort into anything, but tonight is special so why not?

I keep pacing, I'm nervous as hell. I probably shouldn't be but I am. What if we arrive at the special place and she doesn't like it? What if she wants to go home? Or everything that I have planned turns to shit?

The sound of footsteps descending from the stairs captures my attention.

I stop my pacing and look up. A breath catches in my throat when I see my beautiful girl. She's wearing light colored jeans and a gray sweater that is a bit baggy on her. I smile when I see the way she lowers her head while pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

I hold my hand out to help her down the last two steps. She takes it, sending warm butterflies to flutter in my belly.

"Is that my sweater I wore on our first date?" I ask when she's down.

She looks up at me, "Yeah I hope that's okay."

"Of course it's okay." Holding her hand, I make her do a little twirl. "It looks better on you anway."

Camila let out a small giggle. Her hair was still a bit wet, so I took off the gray beanie I was wearing and plopped it on her head.

"Won't you be cold?" she asked adjusting it.

I shrugged, "I'll be okay."

Her brows furrowed, "Are you sure? I mean I can go upstairs and-"

I place a finger on her lips to stop the rambling. "Camz, baby I'm fine."

"Okay," she mumbles once I take my finger off. Her tan cheeks had a bit of a blush on them, I smiled at that.

"Are you ready?" I ask grabbing her car keys.

She nods and takes my hand again after putting her coat on. With her hand in mine we make our way to the secret destination.

~~~

"Lauren, you better not be taking me to another haunted trail."

I squeeze her hand and laugh while we drive down a dark road.

"It was actually a haunted hayride but okay," I correct.

A hard slap to the leg makes me accidentally stomp on the gas, jolting us forward. I shake my head at her, trying very hard not laugh.

"That's why you don't hit me while I'm driving, crazy."

Camila's loud laugh infectious fills the tiny car, "well that's what you get when you're being a pain in the butt."

I shake my head and I can't help but join in.

"Lauren," Camila starts after a long moment of silence.

"Yeah babe?"

I glance over at her and see the way she was playing with her fingers and chewed her bottom lip, I knew these are the things she usually does when she's nervous.. That made me raise an eyebrow.

"I want to say thank you, I know we aren't there yet but knowing that you put something together for us makes me really happy and grateful that I have someone like you in my life."

"I love you Lauren."

The overwhelming feeling of joy filled my body setting my insides on fire. I felt my cheeks burn and my heart pound rapidly in my chest and I'm pretty sure she can feel my hand that's in her's get sweaty. Nothing I do will be able to express all of the things I feel for her. I can say "I love you" a million times and that won't even be enough to express what I truly feel. But it will have to do, and I'm perfectly okay with that because I can show her how much I do love her with my actions.

I break out into a wide grin as I glance over at her. I bring her hand to my lips giving the back a soft kiss.

"I love you too, Camz. You're my girl and I'd do anything for you."

Camila reached over and kissed me firmly on the cheek and then began talking about random things and I listened to all of it, I don't really remember exactly what she was saying because I was busy enjoying the sound of her voice and watching how she used her hands as she spoke animatedly.

A few turns later we were driving on a bumpy dirt road. It was silent in the car other than the radio playing quietly but once it started turning to static, Camila reached over and turned it off.

Finally coming to the spot I knew, I stopped the car and took the keys out of the ignition. I glanced over at Camila who looked a little uneasy, I leaned over and kissed her soft cheek.

"Stay here," I whispered before hopping out.

Quickly I opened the trunk and grabbed the things I needed and then came around and opened Camila's door.

"What's that?" Camila pointed at the bag that was slung over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I shrugged and held out a black cloth. "Put this on."

She bit bottom lip nervously as she grabbed it. "Lauren I don't know.. What if I fall?"

"I'll catch you," I said simply, giving her a small encouraging smile.

"Okay okay," she said quietly a tiny little grin on her pink lips.

"It's on," Camila said when she finished tying it. I waved a hand in front of her face just to be sure.

"Grab my hand," I said holding it out.

Camila put her hands on her hips, "Lauren I can't see anything."

I laughed grabbing a hand "I know."

A loud sigh from Camila made me laugh, shaking my head I led us to our destination. The wind whistled loudly as we got closer and it got a bit more chilly out as well. As carefully as I could I helped Camila step over the bumps and I kicked some of the rocks out of the way, knowing how clumsy Camila is, she would trip over a tiny pebble.

Finally, I drop the bag off my shoulder on the soft grass and step away from Camila, releasing her hand.

"You can take off the blindfold."

I nervously watch her as she peeled the blindfold from her eyes and the shocked look at her face made a satisfied grin for on my lips.

Eyes wide and mouth ajar she turned to me, "Oh my god! Lauren this is amazing!"

I turned and look where I had brought us. The lake house that I used to go to all the time, (I suck at descriptions look up top) it was just amazingly big and looked fancy on the outside. We were about 30 minutes from our house but I remembered coming here all the time when I was younger and now I'm happy and excited to share it with my girl.

"Do you want to go check it out?"

Camila nodded enthusiastically, "Of course!"

I held out my hand that she took without a second thought. I grabbed my bag and walked to the front steps. When I opened the front door Camila immediately rushed in to get a look at everything.

It was a big place like I had said before, it was kind of like the Cullen's house on Twilight but more homey I guess, it had a cozy feeling and I loved it. In the living room there was a leather couch with an odomen and a coffee table and in front of that, there was the electric fire place and a big tv hanging above it, along the walls were book cases filled with books of all sorts and some movies thrown in there.

"Holy shit!" I heard Camila yell.

I ran to where she was and found her lying on the queen sized bed in the master bedroom with her arms spread out. I walked over by her and stood in between her legs that were draped over the side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Those big brown eyes revealed themselves meeting my green ones, she smiled widely turning my insides into mush.

Camila patted the spot next to her, motioning for me to lie down. I complied and stared up at the wooden ceiling.

"Who's house is this?" Camila asked me.

"I don't know I found it this morning and the door was unlocked so you know, why not bring you here?" I shrugged.

Taking me by surprise, Camila scrambled off the bed and stood in front of me looking at me like I was a crazy person.

"Lauren are you out of your mind?" she raised her voice at me, taking off the beanie to run a hand through her hair. "Do you have any idea how much trouble we could get into?"

I sat up on my elbows and watched her.

"Why are you smiling?" her voice got even louder.

"Because I'm just teasing," I said calmly.

"Lauren!" Camila scolded looking really pissed. Did I go to far? I watched as she turned her back to me with her hands behind her head.

"It's mine," I said kind of loudly to get her attention. She turned around at that.

"What? How?"

I sighed and patted the spot next to me. Camila stood by me and gave squinted her eyes, "I'm still mad at you." And sat down.

Staring up at the ceiling I began, "My grandpa owned the land its on for a really long time and when he died, my grandma became depressed looking at the cabin that used to be here because it all reminded her of him. So she tore it down and had it rebuilt into this about two summer's ago, I was never home because I was here helping her out." I paused, "I don't know if you remember that."

"I remember, I missed you a lot honestly. Although we didn't talk, I missed your presence."

I reached over and held her hand, I continued. "This is pretty much built the way I wanted it to be, my grandma asked me what I wanted it to look like and I remember saying "but grandma this is your house" and she smiled at me and said "I'm an old woman Lauren I want something new and hip, that's what you kids say right?"" I laughed at the memory and could feel a wave of sadness wash over me, but I continued anyway. "She died right after it was finished I became so sad because we had just gotten done getting her new furniture in here and all of her books and everything. I didn't really known what to do but when my family was read her Will and it said that she gave it to me and everything in it, I was happy and sad at the same time so I spent most of Junior year here just reading books and doing nothing."

"Is that why you didn't graduate last year?"

I nodded, "yeah.. It's not because I was messing around and doing drugs. I just wouldn't show up, okay yeah there was some drugs but that wasn't the main reason why, it was because I had no motivation anymore."

I rolled over to my side to get a good look at Camila and see that she's already facing me.

Camila brought her hand to my face and I sighed contently at the warmth of her touch.

"I'm sorry about your grandma. I know you two were close."

"It's okay, she's in a better place and that's all that matters."

I watch the way Camila's eyes study my face. It felt good just to sit here and say nothing after I let her in and tell her about my grandma who I hadn't spoken about since her death, and that was two years ago.

"What else do you have planned for us?" she asked changing the subject, which I'm grateful for.

Oh! I get off the bed and pull Camila up with me, she giggles as lead her out of the room quickly, I grab my back where I had last left it, in the living her and lead her toward the back door of the house. Outside, it's dark except for the light that is down by the pond.

"There's a pond?!" Camila exclaims.

I chuckle and give her hand a squeeze, "Yeah it's about 30 ft deep. We could go swimming if you'd like."

"Maybe tomorrow before we leave."

I heard a gasp leave Camila's lips when we reach the big tent that stood about 6 feet high. It was lit up by the small twinkly lights, all sprawled about were red satin pillows on top of a white fluffy blanket I had taken from one of the bedrooms in the house, along with a picnic basket I had made special for tonight.

My heart pounded wildly in my chest as I watched Camila walk around looking at everything.

But when she turned around and I saw the tears in her eyes my heart froze. I quickly went by her side, "hey hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing Lauren," her voice muffled against my neck. "This is just perfect, and knowing that you put this together for us makes me so happy, it's a bit overwhelming."

She chuckled at the end. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I'd do anything for you Camila. I love you."

Camila pulled back and stared up at me, "I love you too."

I gave her a quick chaste kiss on the lips before I pulled out of the hug and sat down on the blanket. Camila sat down beside me, leaning against the pillows.

"You hungry?" I asked opening up the picnic basket.

"Of course."

I unloaded the basket of food along with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"Wine Ms. Jauregui?" Camila said trying to sound formal or something. I pressed my lips together trying not to laugh at her goofiness.

"Yes of course Ms. Cabello," I decided to play along. "The occasion seemed quite right for me to bring some wine for us to enjoy."

"Wine does go perfectly with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cut into triangles," She teased holding a little triangle in the air.

I blushed, "I thought you liked your sandwiches cut into triangles."

She nodded, "I do, and I also love the cheese puffs you brought."

When her nose crinkled and she caught her tongue between her teeth, my goofy cute Camz peeked through the cracks of the serious facade.

"Lauren." she gushed. "You're so cute oh my god."

The blush on my cheeks turned an even deeper red, "Oh stop."

Camila leaned over and kissed me firmly on the lips.

*

"So who pays for the electricity and stuff like that?" Camila asked with her mouth full of cheese puffs.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I scolded half serious. She opened her mouth showing me her food, ew.

I rolled my eyes at her grossness, but I let out a tiny laugh.

"I pay for half of it, but her retirement money that she had saved over the years goes into the house also, so I don't have to worry much about it."

"How do you pay for it? You don't have a job."

"Umm..." Shit.

Avoiding eye contact I take a big gulp of wine. Camila sighs loudly but doesn't push the subject further. Thank God.

A while later we are out of the tent and lying flat on the cool grass, staring up at the stars. Cliché, I know.

"I'm glad you told me to wear something warm," Camila says cuddling up into my side. "It's chilly out here by the water."

"If you're still cold I could go grab you a blanket," I offer.

"No, you're warm so I'm okay."

I chuckle.

"Do you ever some times think of what it would be like if you could just run away?"

Camila's question made me raise a brow.

"No, not really."

"So you have thought it about though?"

I shrug, "When I was younger yeah. Now that I'm 18 I can leave whenever I want to but I think it would be a good idea to graduate first."

"That makes sense," she says quietly.

Her tone sounded different, so I rolled onto my side, my head resting on my hand that was propped up by my elbow.

"Do you?"

Camila put her hands behind her head, looking up at the sky. Her lips were in a straight line before she spoke up.

"Yeah you know sometimes I just want to grab my things and go. I don't know where but I'm fanscinated by the idea of running away to a place where nobody knows who you are, and get away from society for a little bit, like be a wanderer."

"Where is this coming from?" I asked exactly what I was thinking.

"It's hard Lauren," Camila's big brown eyes finally met mine. "It's hard being a teenager who's about to graduate, because you have the pressure of your parents and teachers telling you 'you have to go college right away and graduate then go out into the world of work,' And it's like I'm still a kid, let me breathe. I hate having people in general telling me who to be and stuff like that, and it's like just let me be Camila and do my own thing. If I want to take a gap year, then let me take a gap year, if I want to go to college then let me go to college, let me make decisions on my own."

It was strange to hear Camila say this, I had always thought that she had no stress and was gonna go to college after high school like a piece of cake. She always seemed to have her shit together, but hearing her say this was odd, but I appreciate her opening up to me.

"I think you should do what you want," I finally spoke. "Give all those people the middle finger and do whatever the hell you want. If you want to be a wanderer, then be a wanderer. If you want to go straight into the work force then do it. Ignore all those people who are telling you what can and can't do, if you want something just reach out and grab it."

"What do you want to be?" I ask her. She rolls onto her side so we're face to face.

"I've always wanted to be a teacher," she whispers.

"Then be a teacher, you can do it."

"Why do you always say the right things?" Camila cups my cheeks, pulling me so that I'm on top of her.

My legs on either side of her waist she continued to hold my face, "What do you want to be Laur?"

I shrug, "I don't know."

"Come on, there's got to be something you want to do."

"I want to be an artist," I tell her and feel my cheeks heat up in her palms. "But not many actually make it."

"Okay don't be mad," Camila winces. I pull back so that I'm sitting on her thighs. I raise a brow, waiting for her to continue. "When you were still sleeping one morning I looked through one of your sketchbooks that was on the floor, and let me tell you Lauren, you are freaking amazing! You're so talented at drawing it's insane."

Although I don't like that she went through my stuff I'm flattered that she likes my drawings, so I can't be too upset.

"Thanks," I say quietly.

"And like you said if you want to be an artist then be one. You could get a degree in art if you wanted."

I chuckle with no humor shaking my head, "No I don't think I'm going to college."

I go to get off of her but she holds me in place. Damn it.

"Why not?"

"I'm a super senior, Camz. What college is going to accept me?"

"I could help you," She sits up so we're face to face again. I look away, yeah right. "Hey I'm serious. I don't think you would be able to get a scholarship but you would be accepted."

"You think so?" I ask.

"Of course, and I'll help you apply to whatever college you want to go to."

A smile forms on my lips, "Okay."

"Maybe after we graduate we can take a gap year together," Camila suggests hesitantly. "Or after college, just like take a break and explore. Together."

After college. Those words trigger butterflies to flutter in my stomach and my heart to pound rapidly against my chest because that means Camila can see us being together years into the future. Thoughts of us being together everyday cuddling and kissing and just being Together exploring new places, runs through my mind. I want it, I want to do all of that with her, with Camila.

"Promise?"

Camila holds out her tiny pinky, "I promise."

Giving her a playful eye roll I linked our pinkies together.

It was getting darker out but the light from the tent shined brightly on Camila's face. Her eyes were wide with excitement and I could see the love she had for me in them, her smile was just as bright and wide showing off her pearly whites and her curved lips were so pink and looked so soft I had to lean in and kiss them. I did and we got lost in each other.

My hands were on her cheeks holding her face to mine as I moved my lips against hers in a hungry kiss. I brushed my tongue against her bottom lip wanting entrance, she opened her mouth and I rolled my tongue along hers feeling how soft and warm it is. A low rumble rang in my ears, I broke the kiss looking down at Camila whose eyes were still closed as she lied flat on the grass.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked a bit breathless.

"No," she replied eyes still closed.

I looked up at the sky and saw that the moon was no longer visible and the smell of rain was heavy in the air. Taking a look at the pond I saw tiny ripples in the water, it was starting to drizzle.

Really?

"Lauren did you seriously just drool on my face?" Camila laughed sitting up.

I frowned, "No Camz, it's starting to rain."

She looked up at the sky, "Oh."

The rain began to come down harder by the second, I got off of Camila and ran to the tent grabbing our electronics and the food and threw it in the bag I had brought.

When I got out of the tent it was almost in a full downpour and Camila was sitting in the same spot I had left her.

"Camila what are you doing?" I hollered over the thunder that clapped in the distance.

She got up and ran over to me, "Should I go grab the other stuff?"

I shook my head, grabbing her hand.

"No we'll worry about that tomorrow."

We ran to the house as fast as we could go with the weight of our drenched clothes dragging us down and Camila kept sliding on the grass so I pretty much had to carry her to the house.

Camila entered the house first and I followed behind her. I closed door behind me and dropped the bag on the tile floor of the kitchen.

My clothes made a sloshing noise as I walked to turn on the light, "Well that was fun."

"Totally."

I chuckled quietly at Camila's response. I looked over at her and saw that her clothes were more wet than mine. A frown formed on my face when I saw the way she shivered.

"Sit down," I told her as I pulled out a chair for her to sit.

She did and I kneeled down and began to take off her shoes and socks for her.

"You know Lauren I can do all that myself."

"I know," I said looking up at her. "But I want to."

Camila was quiet as I finished. I stood and kicked my own shoes and socks off, leaving them by the back door.

I led her into the living room where the fireplace was. I walked over to it and turned the gas on, I grabbed the box of matches that were right next to it and stuck a match and tossed it in. The fire lit right away and Camila immediately rushed over to it.

"Oh god that feels amazing," she said holding her hands out.

"I'll go grab some towels and dry clothes, ok?"

I hurried and went into one of the bedrooms and grabbed some spare clothes I had brought the last time I was here. I sighed, why didn't I check the damn weather before coming here?

Grabbing some towels from the hallway closet I made my way back to the living room.

When I got back Camila was crouched down lying a big fluffy tan blanket on the floor along with pillows. I raised a brow but shrugged, I guess we'll be sleeping on the floor. She spotted me and stood up, I handed her the clothes and a towel.

"Thanks Laur."

I nodded, "You're welcome. You can change here or in the bathroom."

"I'll just change here by the fire, it's too cold anywhere else."

I didn't say anything, I just stopped and stared when I saw Camila begin to take off her the sweater. She grabbed the hem and her eyes met mine.

"Turn around," she whispered shyly.

Chuckling, I raised my hands up in surrender and obliged. I was freezing and had my own clothes and towel so I began to change as well, but before I did I glanced quickly behind me and saw that Camila's bare back was facing me.

Damn.

Holy shit, Camila is behind me getting naked. I was turned on, I could feel the familiar heat and wetness from my core. So badly I wanted to turn around and see her beautiful bare body, but no. I had to respect her wishes and stay turned around.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to slow my heart rate. I kicked off my jeans and underwear and put on fresh underwear and sweats. When I took off my shirt and bra, I felt a presence behind me and two tan slender arms wrapped around my bare torso.

A blush rose on my cheeks and I could hear my heart beat loudly in my ears.

"Hey," I whined shyly. "You said that I had to stay turned around, no fair."

A gasp fell from my lips when I felt Camila's soft lips begin leave tiny kisses on my right shoulder up to my neck. I tilted my head to rest on hers, giving her better access.

As she continued her assault on my neck, my eyes fluttered shut until I felt her fingers trail down to the waist band of my sweats. When I felt her fingers sneak inside, I grabbed her hand. Stopping her.

"Can I turn around?" I asked my voice now low.

I felt her nod against my neck, I turned around slowly as she backed away.

"Wow," I mumbled when I saw her naked form for the first time. Camila's dark brown hair was wild in waves and her skin was a golden brown from the light of fire. Her breasts looked so perky and round and her pink nipples stood fully erect. My eyes trailed down to her cleanly shaven center, it glistened in the light and I knew it was from her arousal.

Holy....

"Are you just going to stand there?" Camila's shaky voice cut thru my thoughts.

I didn't know what to do, but I knew I had to do something so I began taking off sweatpants until I was standing naked in front of her.

The blush on my face only turned a deeper shade of red when I heard Camila mumble, "oh god" under her breath.

"How are you even real?" Camila asked her voice breathless as her eyes scanned my body.

When our eyes met, I felt like I was alive for the first time. There was so much love I had to give that it was overwhelming and I was about to give myself to Camila for the first time, in the most intimate way possible.

Camila took a step forward. Steps. Until she was so close to me I could feel soft breaths hitting my chin. Nervous, I was far beyond nervous I was almost terrified. And I'm sure Camila could see it.

"I'm going to kiss you now, ok?" Camila said quietly.

I nodded, not able to say anything. When our lips met I moaned at the contact. My hand immediately went up to her shoulder while the other grasped the back of her neck. We kissed slowly with wandering hands, we began to move over by the fireplace and before I knew it I felt myself falling. I opened my eyes and grasped tightly into Camila who was just lowering me down onto the blanket and pillows.

"Did you think I would really let you fall?"

I looked up at Camila and immediately blushed at her naked body, "No."

"Good." Was all she said before leaning down and kissing me again. I fell deeper into the cushions on the floor as the kiss deepened. My hands ran up and down her smooth back, she kissed the corner of my lips then began leaving a wet sloppy trail down to my neck before biting down roughly.

"Ah," I dug my nails slightly into her shoulders. I tried to stifled a moan when her tongue brushed over the now fazed skin.

My heart swelled when I felt her hands cup both of my breasts and squeeze gently.

"Are you okay? Your heart is beating really fast." Camila asked, her lips pressed against the my cheek.

I nodded, "Y-yeah I'm fine."

Camila pulled back all the way until she was above me, her hair creating a dark curtain around us. "Are you sure? I mean we can stop if you-"

I quickly put my fingers on her lips, silencing her. "I want you, so just stop talking and kiss me."

Camila's lips connected with mine again, biting and nibbling away at them. My hands wrapped around Camila's back scratching her skin lightly as she palmed my left breast and pinched my nipple with her right hand. I breathed in and out of my nose as she devoured my lips and explored the inside of my mouth. She was such a good kisser it was mind boggling.

The feel of our skin brushing against each other created a heat to resonate between both our thighs. Camila intertwined our legs and began to move us at a delicious pace, I didn't even notice her hand left my chest until I felt it between my legs stroking me slowly. It was all so new to me, being touched by another person. I began to rock against her hand until her finger came in contact with my clit, pressing against it with each stroke.

Camila detached our lips catching me by surprise, I opened my eyes and was met by dark brown eyes pupils fully blown.

"I love you Lauren," Camila said her voice the raspiest I have ever heard. Before I could say anything at all, Camila attached her lips to my collar bone and went down until she was in between my breasts. I watched when she popped one of my nipples into her mouth and began to suck. My head fell back against the pillow and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as my eyelids fell shut at the overwhelming pleasure I had never felt before.

Camila took her time devouring both of my breasts until my nipples were hard and sensitive to the touch. I glanced down and saw how red my chest was from her assault, I didn't care though. She lifted her head up and kissed my lips before going back down, I watched as she left sloppy wet kisses down my chest giving each breast a hard suck, going over my stomach, each hip bone, kissing over the top of my mound before she was in front of my core.

I squirmed and tried to close my legs when I felt each breath she took fan over me sending a quivering chill to run through my body. Camila hands wrapped around both of my thighs, keeping me still. A blush of embarrassment rose on my face when I watched her part my thighs, exposing myself completely to her.

I squeezed my eyes shut and let my head fall backwards onto the pillows and covered my eyes with my arm.

"Lauren."

The sound of Camila's voice made me get up and look down at her in between my thighs. I blushed waiting for her to say something because my voice was lost somewhere.

"Watch." Was all she said leaning forward connecting her lips with my center. I let out a sound I had never heard before when she dragged her tongue against me and pressed against my clit. She began moving her tongue at a perfect pace. My hands were grasping the blanket tightly, I couldn't help but moan at the delicious pleasure and my hips raised up to meet her strokes. I could hear the wet noises and moaned when I felt her tongue enter my dripping hole and her nose bump against my clit.

Then suddenly, I felt Camila slip a slick slender finger inside of me. I gasped at the sweet pleasure that began to build in my core as she pumped in and out slowly at first then picked up the pace adding a second finger while she licked and sucked on my clit. Her name and swear words and other noises fell from my lips when I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. My orgasm continued to build but one last pump of her fingers and suck I went over. My whole body felt like a flame was lit inside of me, the muscles in stomach tensed and my legs went stiff.

I felt tingly all over and my breathing was heavy, and when I opened my eyes Camila's beautiful smiling face was above me.

If my arms didn't feel numb I would have reached up and pulled her face down to kiss me. I think she knew I wanted one, so she bent down and kissed me. I blushed when I tasted myself on my tongue.

When Camila pulled back she was still grinning. "You taste good, right?"

My jaw dropped and I playfully pushed her away from me covering my face with my hands.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

A loud obxnoxious giggle made a smile break out on my face and pull my hands down. I rolled over to my side so Camila and I were face to face.

"Did I tell you you're beautiful?" Camila asked smoothly. I shook my head and smiled like an idiot."Well you are."

Camila brushed her nose against mine, "I love you."

Not being able to resist anymore, I kissed her lips. "I love you too," I said between the kisses I left going down her neck. It was my turn now.

"Wait, hold on." Camila's voice stopped me. Confused, I went back up and waited for her to speak.

"You okay?" I asked leaning up on one arm trying to ignore the fact that she's completely naked.

"Yeah, there's just something I want to tell you." I nodded for her to continue. "I love you and I want to thank you. You are so beautiful. You have the most beautiful emerald eyes in all the world." She reached up and stroked my pink cheek with the pad of her thumb. "You have such a great mind and say great intelligent things, and you're always there for me when I need you. You're Lauren Jauregui and I want to thank you for being apart of my life."

I practically launched myself at Camila wrapping my arms around her body. No one has ever said anything so sweet to me before. I have never been any good at taking compliments so I kissed her on the cheek and told her exactly what I was thinking, trying not to cry tears of joy.

"I'm the one who should be thankful," I told her, staring deeply into those big brown eyes I love so much. "You bring out the best in me and I am so lucky to have you in my life, Camz. Without you I don't know where I would be or what I'd be doing. So I have you to thank for leading me down the right path and loving me along the way. I love you."

Not saying anything else, Camila pulled my face down and smashed our lips together. As we got lost in each other again I realized there is no one else for me than her. She's the one who makes me whole and I can't imagine my life with her.

The End

Lmao got yo ass! I'm just kidding guys the story isn't over yet there is still a little bit left. I'm thinking maybe 4......5 chapters left? I don't know, but what I do know is exactly how this baby will end. I have been working on this for over a year and it's about time I finish it haha.

But holy shit, what did you think???

This is the LONGEST chapter I have EVER written. Over 6000 words! And I've never written smut before so I hope i didn't disappoint anyone.

Tell me what you thoughts about this chapter and don't forget to vote!!

Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
586K 17.5K 45