Harmony - a MariChat Fanfic

By sinfulnoir

Well hello you sinful people I see you've come to read my fanfic. Just a warning, this story may have a tiny... More

Chapter 1 - Small Talk
Chapter 2 - Gone
Chapter 3 - Falling
Chapter 4: Good Days
Chapter 5 - Jealousy And Tears
Another A/N ?
Next Chapter Info ?
Chapter 6 - Long Nights
Chapter 7 - Love And Surprises
Chapter 8 - Playful Kisses
Chapter 9 - Broken Bones
A/N - Wanna Talk?
Chapter 10 - Confusion
Important A/N :3
Chapter 12 - A New Goal
Chapter 13 - A Way Out
Chapter 14 - Finally Back
Chapter 15 - Road To Recovery
Super A/N
Chapter 16 - The Dance
Chapter 17 - Back To Normal
Important A/N >.<
Not updating for a while??
Chapter 18 - Happiness (END)
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - What's Reality And What's Not?

8.1K 214 80
By sinfulnoir

Sorry I lost my voice and I have no inspiration or motivation to write this but hey I'm here so enjoy

-Recap-
"What I woke up to made me feel worse"

*Marinette's Pov*

I open my eyes, blinking rapidly to adjust to the lights. I look around, and I'm in a hospital. I wince at the overwhelming pain. All the events started coming back to me. But... This was a dream... Wasn't it? The other thing was reality... Right?? I'm not sure but I guess until I find out I'm stuck here. I hear the door open and shut as I move my eyes to the person who came in. "Ah. Your awake. Well, I'm your nurse and my name's Cathy. If you need anything let me know." She flashed a smile and turned to walk back out. "Wait.." I suddenly say, and she looks like I just asked her for a million dollars. "Yes?" She kindly asks. "I need more painkillers.. this pain is horrible!" I tell her, laughing slightly at the last part. "You got it. Want food?" I nod my head and she turns on her heels and walks out of the room. I think for a moment and something clicks in my mind. 'Where is everyone...?' I ask myself. No one was there. No parents, no Chat, nobody. Feeling suspicious, I planned on asking the nurse about me not having any visitors. There's not even any "get well cards". I mean I just fell from a building. So why does it seem like no one knows? Do they not know? Isn't my mom worried about me? I kept asking myself question after question hoping something would click or wishing someone could answer them.

~Majestic Time Skip Of Sans~

The nurse finally got back, holding something I could only guess is food. But to me it just looks like sludge on a tray. Ew. She hands me some meds after setting the tray down. After she pushes the water cup towards me, I push myself up into a half-sitting-half-laying down position and quickly take the meds I was given. She turns to walk out when I remember what I wanted to ask her. "Wait... Where's my family? Or maybe my friends..?" I ask nervously. My hands got really interesting as I waited for a response. "What parents? We were told you have none.." She looked confused, as if I was playing stupid or something. But wait... No parents? Seriously? Now... I know I had parents so now I'm really confused. Now I'm whispering. "..what?.." Is all I could say. "Hun, are you okay?" She asks with a worried look on her face. My mind starts rushing, and an idea pops into my head. There's only one way to see if this is a dream. It's risky, but I don't care, it's not like I can do anything in this state anyways. "You can go now, I'm okay." I tell her reassuringly. She walks out and I smirk.

I pull out all the wires of the machine from me, and sit up. Those things were the only things keeping me alive so now, I wait. I walk to the door, whimpering at the pain, and lock it. I slide down the door and sit there. Now I have to see what happens. And what happens, happens.

-

Sorry I haven't updated. I got sick then I was at my dads and... Stuff. Now, idk where this story is going but I hope you people are enjoying this book. I'm tired tho so imma go. If anyone else has skype message me cause i like frands. Baiiii!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 105 13
I will be with the 'Miraculous Class' playing truth or dare. Ships will sail, identities will be discovered and maybe, just maybe, Adriennette will s...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
59.2K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
65.6K 3K 9
Jack is a ghost who spends his free time following around random college students to keep himself entertained, seeing as he's dead and no one can see...