The Playboy's Maid

By virtualcry

Amelia Sage is trying her best to help her family get more money. Since Amelia lives with her divorced mom, t... More

The Playboy's Maid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 34 (Epilouge)

Chapter 31

12.1K 384 38
By virtualcry

Chapter 31-
_____________________________

"How'd you do it, huh? You probably did have sex with him, didn't you? Just tell me goddamnit!"

Arlene corners me in the living room while I just stare at her in annoyance. She still can't believe that Daniel and I have been dating for at least 4 months now. And throughout that four months, she's been questioning my relationship with him, like what's happening right now.

"So?"

I sigh loudly, "No, I did not have sex with him in order to be with him. What I did do though, was be myself and not someone fake. You should probably try that out Arlene, it actually works."

Arlene's face starts to redden in anger and storms off into the kitchen.
"MOM!!!"

Arlene has been so comfortable with my mom, she has been starting to call her mom which makes me so uncomfortable. Tony was so pleased with Arlene addressing that to my mom, he's probably waiting for me to call him dad-------only because he's finally proposed to my mom.
I'm happy for her, I really am. If my mom is happy, then I am too, but I'm not going to call Tony dad.

My mom rushes after Arlene to see what's going on and Arlene starts to ramble on about how mean I was being. My mom looks over Arlene and smiles at me and takes Arlene into the kitchen to talk. Well, at least my mom still understands how I feel about everything.

Today, I'm supposed to meet up with Daniel and hang out at his place, but I told him I couldn't go today. Nathan and Ethan were going to be with me today and discuss about our dads and what they were doing. Apparently, Nathan has found some very valuable information about my dad especially.
And I couldn't just leave that.

I walk inside the ice cream store while searching around for Nathan and Ethan. I see a familiar brown bob of messy hair at the corner and I begin to walk there. Ethan noticed me first and has a smile on his face, "Amelia, good you're here."
He makes room for me to sit down as Nathan starts to take out some files out of his book bag.
Nathan puts the files in front of Ethan and I, with a serious face on.

"Alright guys, this is some very sensitive information that I had some close friends find here. Don't ask me questions, because this is what I found."

Ethan holds my hand from under the table, and I squeeze it to show that we're alright.
Nathan starts to open the file on Ethan's side and lots of papers and picture appeared.
"Ethan.......your dad is a college professor. He makes and ass load of money there. He lives in a big house with a woman who we assume is his wife. There's.........uh, a teenage boy of the age 14 there. The boy is from the woman don't worry....."

Ethan squeezes my hand and he shakes while smiling, ".....a brother?...."

Nathan nods his head in response, "Yes, I had some guys I know........talk to him personally. And your father wanted to give a letter to you, here."

Nathan hands out a blue letter----Ethan's favorite color. Nathan turns his gaze towards me and sighs.

"Yours was a lot tougher. But here it is."
He opens the file in front of me with pictures of my dad, everywhere. I search through the or idea and papers there. A picture of him buying a phone, him going into a huge building, him going home. I'm just wondering how Nathan got all of this information with the help of his "friends".

Nathan speaks, "Your dad, Amelia, is practically a rich man."
My eyes widen.

"He fixed himself up, Amelia. He's a good guy now. Your dad owns his own business with some friends. He's living alone in a nice looking house.........he's payed off the debts he's had for you and your mom."

"What?!? B-but......he----WHAT??"

"Pretty crazy, huh? We chatted with him too, and he wanted me to tell you this, that as an apology, he wants to pay for college for you Amelia."

College?!

"Are you f*ckin serious?!---"

Nathan nods his head.
And I had no words for him at all.
Seeing that my dad is so successful now is just weird and different. To think that a gambler like him would change this drastically.
And he payed off the debts me and my mom have been working out asses off for? I'm utterly surprised.

I look over at Ethan who was getting ready as he continued to read his letter. My hand moves over to his back as I pat him, "You alright?"
Ethan scoffs and nods his head in response.
"My dad wants to pay for college for me too, Amelia."
A smile forms on both of our faces as we immediately go and hug each other.

The fact that our dads were able to fix themselves up is still unbelievable. This is probably I shouldn't really explain all of this to my mom or else she'll start to think about my dad again, but it's something very important anyways. Ethan gets up from his seat and puts his hand out at Nathan and thanks him.

"I need to show this to my mom, so I'll see you guys later. Text me Amelia, and thanks again, Nathan."

Nathan smiles at him as Ethan quickly walks out of the store. I start to pack up all of the files that were on the table with Nathan and he accidentally touches my hand. "Oops," he said while smirking.

I scoff at him as we both get up out of our seats and head out the ice cream store. We stopped at the corner of store and just stood there. "Thank you Nathan, honestly, I don't what I would do without you. If you need anything, if be happy to help you anytime you want---"

"If it's for the girl I like, then I'd do anything for you, Amelia."
I snort at him as he chuckles at me. Maybe our friendship is a little awkward, but he's a good friend to hang out with.

"You know......your dad thought I was your boyfriend-----"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but I told him a playboy went after you, you became his maid, yadda yadda. And well, he was just extremely worried overall. But, he hopes you're doing alright and making good decisions."

Even now, my dad is still a bit overprotective surprisingly. But, I really do appreciate him for doing that, especially since it's about Daniel we're talking about. Who know what the hell Daniel has up his sleeve----moreover his pants.

"But......I am in need of something, Amelia."

I tilt my head to the side as he approaches me with a smirk, "a small kiss would do for my excellent detective work. Is that alright?"

I furrow my eyebrows at him as he continues to corners me with a smirk, but I calmly looked away. "Nathan......you know how Daniel will react to this, and I don't want to start a problem with you, or especially Daniel."

"Well, at least I tried. But if he ever does anything to you to hurt you....."
Nathan leans in towards my ear and whispers, ".....just stop by my place for a bit and I'll make sure you'll completely forget about him, okay?"

Nathan kisses my forehead and waves me goodbye as he gets inside his car and drove away. Now that I think about it, Nathan could act like a player himself every once in awhile.

But, I hope nothing like that ever happens, since I am with Daniel after all. And he's all that matters to me right now, even if he is trying so hard to have sex with me.

I smile just thinking about him, so I begin to walk down the street, towards his house.
And right when I got there sometime later, he outside sitting on a bench while surprisingly reading a book-----my favorite book to be exact.

He looks up from the book and quickly scrambles to his feet and jogs towards me. His refreshing, stupid smile, and his beautiful cold eyes glistens in the sun for which I could see it brighten up when he sees me. He straight brown hair moves out of place as the wind blows it.

His hand are reaching out towards me, trying to hold me like always. And I accept that hug, because I didn't want to let him go. I squeeze him a little too hard, in which he strokes my hair, and makes circles on my back with his other hand.

"You okay, Amelia?"

I shuffle my head closer to his warm, muscular body and sniffle, "yeah.......I'm glad I'm here with you."
My head moves up as I finally see his face again. So handsome like always, but with a concerned look.
"Daniel, I love you."

I could feel himself tense up and stop stroking my hair when I said that. But his heartwarming smile, which he only shows to me made sure he completely understood what I said. He gently holds my face and cups it so we could clearly see each other.
"I love you too, Amelia Sage."

We both had a tiny of red on our cheeks as we both lean in and kiss each other finally. My hands roam up towards where his hands are and I squeeze it gently. He soft, warm lips start to hover over my lips, like he was teasing me, so I forcefully pull on his hair so he could kiss me again. My heart was racing as usual, there was still butterflies in my stomach, my face was obviously red, all because of this stupid boy.

We both pull away as our foreheads just touch each other.

"Hey Daniel?"

"Yes baby?"

"Let's go make out in your room right now."

"F*CK YEAH."

___________________________

Ahhh, I feel so happy when I update!

Also, I have decided that there will be two more chapters, and the book will be finally over! Thank you for all the great support, I very much appreciate it guys.

Remember to comment your reaction to this chapter, vote, and share with others!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.4K 27
What happens when the world's richest girl in the whole world falls in love with the new maid's daughter? Will she allow the other girl into her life...
21.6K 580 29
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...
176K 3.6K 60
His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretched my virgin hole with no care. The move...
249 16 9
When everyone in a young girl's family dies, she is forced to live in an orphanage. She is bullied there and one day she runs away. She lives in the...