kik; zach mitchell

By jakegyIIenhaaI

smileykiley: i like dinosaurs, does that make me cute still? zmitch99: um yes?? are you a t rex, cause you ju... More

01 - hello
02 - gray like the color??
03 - tøp and selfies
04 - cramps & insta pix
05 - facetimes and good vibes
06 - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
07 - JURASSIC WORLD
08 - mom parties
09 - tiny lil girl ballz
10 - idiots in an airport
11 - losers in "like"
12 - THE claire dearing
13 - THIS IS THE SUITE LIFE
14 - passion vs memelord wright
15 - tickles ;-)))))
16 - clinton:)) & Q+A !!
cHARACTER ASK !!
17 - elevators and eatin' good
18 - dino's on dino's on dino's
19 - sarcastic adjective squabbles
(4)20 - liar, liar, pants for hire
the tag from hell
what the FAJADHSH
21 - hoskins hits the hay
22 - fifty shades of gay
23 - unavoidably gay
24 - baseball booties
25 - truth or GARE(bear)
26 - snappin' ankles
27 - gary: revealed
28 - micah revealed
29 - rap battles and battling
30 - big testy's
group chat!!!
gary fanfic???

epilogue

3.1K 78 166
By jakegyIIenhaaI

zmitch99:
Zach felt sick as he rummaged through his bag. It was in there, it had to be. He threw his clothes aside until his fingers rested on the small circular object. It was cold and metallic, the ring, and he brought it closer to his face to examine it. There was a diamond crested in its core, and two small pearls clung to the outside. On the bottom of the jewels, the metal was engraved with two letters: K and Z.

Zach frowned as he stared at the ring. He imagined what it would look like on her finger; how it would advertise the constant reminder that she had someone to come home to. People would no longer see her and want her to be theirs if they knew she was someone else's.

With a sigh, Zach placed the ring back into the front zip of his backpack. Looking back at it, he could see the indent of the object in the cloth of the bag. He placed his fingers over the ring, ran his thumb over it, and left the room.

-
domidick41:
Dominic Dooley was cleaning his room for the first time in years. His mother, Leanne Dooley, was cheering happily from the other side of the locked door. Dominic flipped her off through the wood.

Rolling his eyes, he sifted through the bags of Doritos and clean(or..dirty?) clothes that were strewn across the floor. His ivory sheets had been tossed weeks ago; Dominic had recently calculated that sleeping on his bare mattress was cooler on those summer nights.

Dominic paused once he found something that looked like a pen on the ground. Gulping, he slowly picked it up, chuckling after realizing that it was merely Gary's vape pen.

Dominic giggled for a few minutes until he saw an envelope on his nightstand. Well, several envelopes. He carefully sorted through the bunch: junk, junk, Zumiez catalog that he would maybe look at once, junk..Wait. Dominic paused on the last envelope.

UCLA: To the Parents of Dominic Dooley.

Dominic's eye twitched as he corrected the printing in his mind — parent, since he only had one.

Dominic was a senior, likewise to Gary and Micah. It sometimes seemed incredibly strange that Gary was a senior, and also older than Micah and Dom both.

He read on, feeling almost guilty rather than excited that he had been accepted. If he was attending this trip, what would happen if something terrible occurred?

What if he died?

-
micahatesalad:
Micah faced his brother, Devon. Devon was instructing Micah on some "trick" to weight-lifting, but Micah wasn't listening. Inside, he despised wrestling. The coach was rude and unhelpful, and Micah hated to run laps in that damned school gym while everyone else got to enjoy the summer warmth.

Micah sat down on the bench and pushed one earbud into his ear. Recently, he had listened to a song on soundcloud called "I Should do More Things Like This," posted by Verzache's Second Account. Micah had laughed at the names at first, but after a listen, he agreed with the artist's name choice.

Yawning, he reached for his phone, but then saw Devon glaring at him. In Devon's hand was Micah's phone.

"You're slacking kid. If you want to be a wrestler—"

"—I don't want to be a wrestler!" barked Micah. He ripped the phone from Devon's hand, or at least tried to. Devon stared down at the screen, reading a message.

"You're wasting all of dad's money, then. And what's this? You're going to Jurassic World? Wasn't that place closed down?" Devon demanded. Micah felt dizzy. He was hoping to leave without his family's consent, but with Devon constantly prodding him and his Dad ordering workouts every minute, Micah sought it to be almost impossible.

Micah stared down at his hands, and then at his brother. He grabbed his phone and ran upstairs,"chucking up the deuces" as Gary would say.

He was going on that trip.

If it was the last thing he did.

-
chickenfriley:
Riley Fremont was sitting in his bathtub, fully-clothed, on his phone. It was far too warm outside for his liking, and the bathtub walls were always cool. His logic was hard to understand, but to Riley, it made sense.

And not too much made sense to Riley.

It wasn't that he wasn't smart, he totally was. It was that the speed at school was far too fast for him; he wanted to understand what he was learning before touching on a new subject. In Riley's mind, school didn't make sense to him. He didn't understand simple things like addition as easily as others did. Riley was different that way.

Riley was fascinated by the little things. He loved computers, because he could figure them out at a slow pace. Computers reminded him that even machines weren't perfect. Riley loved baseball, because he was mesmerized by the bat hitting the ball. Inertia interested him deeply, and the one thing he loved in school was science.

The thing he hated about school, however, were the people who were constantly on his back. Sophomore year, Riley's prior friend became an enemy, choosing to be nothing less than a bully. Adam Gallister knew what got under Riley's skin; he knew that he interpreted things differently than others.

Riley squeezed his eyes shut as his phone buzzed.

gallist3r: I can't believe you're going on that trip with those pussies

gallist3r: You expect to make it out of there alive?

Riley twiddled his thumb and index finger together, discovering previously that it proved to help him cope with the pain.

He would show Adam that he could make it through this trip.

-
curvyjoshua:
Josh Stinson sat on his desk in his gray-painted room. He had wanted it blue, but his father had other thoughts.

Josh had wanted a closet in his room, but his father gave him a chest instead.

Josh had wanted a dog, instead he got a fish.

Josh had wanted to like both boys and girls, his father demanded he picked one. To his father's orders, he had chosen boys. Doug Stinson was still unhappy with his son's choice, but decided one was better than two.

Doug seemed to always miss the father-son counseling sessions.

Doug always seemed to miss that Josh was ever there. Which was why Joshua mostly snuck to Damian's or Gary's house at night, where mothers were alive and fathers cared.

Josh knew his father was sick. His father probably knew as well, but was usually too boozed up to even hear the Carson's damned dog barking next door. Doug most likely blamed the fish he had gifted his son.

Josh slipped his packed bag over his shoulder and crept downstairs, preparing his trek to Damian's. He took one last glance at his dad, who was dozing off on the couch, a bottle of Rum Chata in his left hand.

He couldn't wait to leave.

Even if leaving meant somewhere other than the trip.

-
ogcartah:
Carter Lu Yuan yawned and flipped through the pages of his Chinese history book. His mother would've scolded him for calling it simply "Chinese," insisting that the Lu Yuan's were much more than just Chinese. Carter rolled his eyes. His dad would be patting his back, telling him that his mother was just busy.

Nina Lu Yuan was always just busy. She was the one always on business trips, teaching of Qin Shi Huang, and other great emperors of China. Though Carter found his nationality interesting, he believed his mother took it far too literally. Nina often pushed her son to apply to Stanford, Yale, and Pomona: colleges where he could become a scholar and teach Chinese literature. She never once listened to how he wanted to study health sciences, another phenomenal category.

Carter's father, Kai Lu Yuan, was amazed by Carter's high grades. He believed Carter would make a wonderful doctor, and he was proud of the progress his son had made in such short times in high school.

However, Nina and Kai never seemed to get along like they used to.

Carter closed his history book and reached for his bag, dropping it when he heard his mother yelling something at his father.

Nights like these were the ones when he dreamt of nothing else but freedom from his home and nationality.

-
dillpick1e:
Dillon was staring at the floor of the hospital. His mother was squeezing his shoulder, his father queezing his hand.

The doctor was telling him what they had found.

Small cell lung cancer.

Dillon felt sick, and now that he really was sick, he almost felt like laughing. The doctor was explaining chemotherapy to him, but all Dillon could think of was how this would totally drain his parents bank. Recently, one of his favorite viners, Emma Dibiase, had passed away from Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma, which was totally different from what he had, and a ton more aggressive. He had limited-stage, while Emma had stage four. However, he still felt tired and worn out.

He didn't want to die. Dillon wasn't listening, but the doctor was saying that it was most likely curable, while Dill was still practically peeing himself.

He had to go on his trip. He had to be there for his friends. Even if it meant not telling them.

Even if it meant fighting through the new-found pain.

-
damibr0wn:
Ever since he was little, Damian had received shit on his plate for the silliest thing: his skin color. Damian hadn't understood when his mother had explained to him why people where against his tinted skin. He wanted to be friends with that white girl over there, and that white boy right there, he had said.

Since then, things had gotten better. It wasn't like he was the only black person at his school; there were many. It was the fact that he and everyone else felt separated from every white clique in the school, besides all of his best friends. It always seemed like there was a wall built, and Damian wanted it down.

He didn't want to be that 'black boy who's best friends with Gary,' or that 'black boy who's damn good at baseball, but he'll never be a Cabrera.' Damian just wanted to be a boy.

Damian was going to be something more than a Cabrera.

He was going to be a damn Brown.

-
camwright:
Cameron loved books, but lately he couldn't even concentrate on one damn word written by Cassandra Clare. He had never had a significant other, and now that he had one, he was feeling a little more like "other" and not too significant. He missed Clayton, and he knew something wasn't right. He needed a reason, like that Malcolm boy had given him every day, to do something - anything.

That was why Cameron couldn't read.

When he read something, it had meaning behind it, because he connected with the characters from prior experiences. When a character loved another, he could feel their passion through words, because he had somebody - whether it be a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, even a celebrity - he still feel that longing. Cameron couldn't sit there and read about Clary Fairchild loving ever so deeply for Jace, while he still yearned alongside her.

Some connections through words were far too similar to his own life that it stung to read them.

-
garebear25:
Gary wanted to love someone.

However, Gary also thought the new Disney shows were better.

He watched his friends find people; he saw them love so much. He saw them gaining things other than just girls' numbers; he saw them gaining their hearts.

Gary Quintana wanted someone's heart. He didn't want people to see him as the boy who loved Drake and was nothing more than a good one-night-stand on New Years. He wanted someone to see that he liked to swear because the words painted different pictures in his mind other than just being bad. He wanted people to see that he wondered what the words ever did that made them bad, and what they had meant to someone.

Gary wanted to come home to someone, play Call of Duty with them, kiss them, and later talk about who their favorite character from the Outsiders was, and why they liked Right Hand more than Marvin's Room.

To Gary's friends, they probably thought he wanted to date Drake. Which, of course, he definitely did. If Drake wanted to date Gary, there was no way in hell Gary would ever say the words "I'm" and "straight" in the same sentence again.

But Gary was straight, and he did think the new Disney shows were better, and he did want to love someone.

-
claytonmalc:
Clayton's wrist were sore from the ropes that held him down. His mind was so clouded from whatever They had given him that he could barely comprehend anything from the past two days.

The only things that he could think of clearly were Cameron Wright and Get Me The Fuck Out Of Here.

He knew he was alone in the room, he knew his eyes were blue, he knew his dad had something to do with This, and he knew there was a glass of water on the desk next to his chair.

He also knew that he couldn't move, so it was pretty shitty for Them to even place the water beside him.

Clayton knew three more things.

1) Everyone that had visited his cell had spoken of something or someone that sounded like Jen.

2) He had to stay awake for Cameron. He loved Cameron.

3) Oh, yeah. Vic Hoskins was still alive.

-
smileykiley:
Kiley King couldn't stop thinking of what she had done with Zach. She had never done anything like that, and she could never get back what she had given.

All she knew was that she wanted to do it again.

She had to close her eyes to stop herself from thinking and visioning what they had done in her mind. It made her chest ache, her heart flutter, and her skin glitter with goosebumps.

Kiley had never wanted for anyone before, not like Zach. She was scared, though. After they had shared such a sentimental feeling with each other, Zach had almost been distant, squeezing his ring ring finger and staring down at his hands.

She followed him downstairs, listened as he told his mother that Claire had texted him, saying she hoped "all was well."

Karen Mitchell froze.

She demanded Zach retell her everything Claire had said.

Karen had gone awfully pale. "When Claire and I were younger, we had a friend, Charlotte, who was abducted. She had mailed a letter to her family, saying that she hoped everything with her friends was well. Claire has been abducted."

- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS -

britishaccents__ thaNK you so much to rey for being my best bro. i love u so, so much!!!

sprybrry thank yOU so much jules for being a cool dude. love ya

henryzaga thank you dev for becoming one of my close friends on here as well. ur so funny and always have the best comments. i love ur stories and much love to u!!

@lastfirstkiss thank you for being a super cool commenter and person. love u bro

recognitions thank u destiny for being so cute and cool!! i love ya girl!!

storiesby_c thAnk YOU FOR BEING SO DAMN FUNNY OMGNF I LOve U

ashtonsvolcano thanK u for being a bomb commenter i love u

SarcasticMendes9891 thank you so much for being here since the start!!! I love ya sm

-intricate thank u for being a cool bro and commenting and voting!! i love u

psiloveniall i swear u have been here since the starT. i love u!!!

beautifulstyles i know dang well u have been here from the very beginning. i love u so much dood

thank you to each and every one of you readers and i hope you guys read the sequel!! i'll try to have it posted soon.

i love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 879 11
You are bestfriend with Zach Mitchell the cold-hearted boy who doesn't pay interest in anything....well except....girls and SOMEHOW his bestfriend to...
706K 21.8K 27
[Edited] ------ Isabella Evans is a 19-year-old girl who loves animals, especially reptiles. She always had a certain skill with such animals, small...
4.1K 185 17
*rewritten version* "𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛�...
250K 5.9K 18
In which a girl who has the ability to communicate with dinosaurs falls for her best friend's nephew, while trying to save thousands of lives from th...