Not Just A Sport!

By Princesshimechan

*Currently editing* Sakina is Aomine's younger Cousin. She loves Basketball, however she inspires to become... More

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37

Episode 21

1.4K 50 3
By Princesshimechan

The next day, After tennis practice, Sakina put away her equipment. Once She was done she walked over to Fuji.

"Um...Fuji...I need your help," She said, glancing up at him.

Fuji smiled at her. "Yes?"

"Um...I wanted to get Yuta a gift. But...I'm not sure what to get him. Do you know anything that he would like?"

"Why do you need to get him a gift?" Fuji asked curious.

"Well, I never got him anything for that time. You know...I was the cause of Him getting hurt so..."

"That wasn't your fault,"

"I know that! Its just...I feel really bad...Fuji, could you come with me to the store to pick out a gift? I'm sure if you're with me, Yuta's gift really will be perfect!"

Fuji pondered for a moment before responding, "Sure,"

That was how Sakina And Fuji ended up together at the store wandering through various items.

"Do you think he'll like this?" Sakina questioned, holding up a stuffed bear.

"Hmm. Its cute but I think it would look better in your bedroom,"

"I suppose you're right," Sakina said, putting the bear down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of fruitless searching, Sakina sat in front of Fuji at a nearby Cafe.

There was a sundae in front of both of them.

Sakina sighed. "I really wanted to find a good gift," she mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure if we keep looking we'll find something," Fuji assured.

"Yeah."

Sakina ate parts of her Sundae before glancing at a nearby table.
A pair of girl's were staring at Sakina and whispering among themselves. They giggled when they made eye contact with Sakina and approached the table.
"Are you the mystery girl whose dating the model Kise Ryota?" One of the girl's asked excitedly.

"I just wanted to say you were soo cute in your dress and I wanted to know where you got it!"

"Would you mind signing my magazine?"

A magazine was thrust into Sakina's face. Sakina peered at it and gasped in shock.

On the cover was Kise with his hands around Sakina's waist and whispering in her ear.

Sakina flipped through the magazine and saw various photos of her and Kise at the party with the captions 'Young lovers. Kise appears with his mystery girlfriend!'

Sakina blinked rapidly as a pen was handed to her. She blindly signed her name and continued to blink rapidly as the two girl's walked away.

"Sakina, are you okay?" Fuji asked.

"Um...Yeah," She answered, snapping out of her daze.

Sakina glanced at her Sundae having lost all interest in it.

"Um, we should continue looking for a gift!" Sakina exclaimed, standing up.

"Okay," Fuji responded, standing up as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun was slowly setting and Sakina Blushed as she walked beside Fuji with the gift.

"I'll go get Yuta," Fuji said to Sakina once they were outside his house.

Sakina nodded and Fuji went inside. Minutes later, Fuji returned outside with Yuta.

"Um...Yuta? I wanted to get you something special to...thank you and apologise. I hope you like it...So...Here!"

Sakina thrust something small at Yuta as she bowed her head.

Yuta blinked in surprise and took the item from Sakina. The item was a bracelet that was decorated with small charms.

"Thanks," Yuta responded, a blush on his face.

Sakina sighed in relief. "I'm so glad you like it. I was really worried you wouldn't,"

"No, I really like it," Yuta said, putting the bracelet on.

"Well, I'll see you later, Yuta!" Sakina said, waving before walking away.

Yuta watched her go, "Sakina is quite cute, isn't she?" Fuji commented.

"Yeah, she is," Yuta responded. Realising what he said, Yuta's face turned bright red and he quickly went back inside the house.

Fuji chuckled to himself as he followed his brother inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina sat in Maji Burger eating her burgers alone.

"Hey, Pipsqueak," A familiar voice said as the boy slid into the seat in front of Sakina.

"Ah, Mako-chan! What are you doing here?" Sakina questioned.

Hanamiya shrugged and simply stared at Sakina.

"W-what?" Sakina asked.

"Why're hanging out alone? Didn't you learn your lesson last time?"

Sakina pouted. "But Mako-chan, I was hungry," she mumbled.

"If that guy shows up again, I'll make him pay," Hanamiya stated.

"You were worried about me?"

Hanamiya scoffed, "As if! Get up, I'll walk you home,"

Sakina smiled and grabbed her burgers before following Hanamiya out of Maji Burger.

"Thanks for walking me home, Mako-chan," Sakina said, glancing up at Hanamiya as he walked beside her.

"You're a pain in my ass, You know that?" He responded.

Sakina giggled. "Sure, Mako-chan. I'm glad we get to spend time together like this. It makes me happy."

Sakina thought she saw a light blush on Hanamiya's face but shook her head away from that thought.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Mako-chan!" Sakina said as she stood outside her house.

"So this is where you live," Hanamiya said, looking around.

He smirked before walking past Sakina and entering her house.

"Ah! Mako-chan! Get out of my house!" Sakina protested, following after him.

Hanamiya plopped down on her couch and made himself comfortable.

"Hmm, it's pretty nice in here. Mind fixing your guest something to eat?"

Sakina sighed heavily and entered the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind instant ramen!" She yelled out.

Sakina fixed the ramen and took it into the front room. Sakina blinked, Hanamiya was nowhere in sight.

Sakina placed the ramen down and looked around frantically searching for him.

"Mako-chan?! Where are you?" She called out. There was no response.

"Come out now! This isn't funny,"
Sakina searched around and still couldn't find him.

"Oi, Pipsqueak,"

Sakina let out a shriek before flipping around. "Don't do that!" She yelled.

Hanamiya snickered, "You're too easy to frighten,"

"I wasn't frightened! I hate you!" Sakina responded.

The smiled vanished from Hanamiya's face and he turned away with a sad look on his face.

"You hate me? I-I'm hurt..."

"I didn't mean it seriously!" Sakina assured. "I was just kidding! I could never hate you! You're important to me!"

A smile crept onto Hanamiya's face and he looked at her. "I'm important to you?"

Sakina blushed and looked away. "W-what I meant was you're my friend so..."

Hanamiya flicked Sakina's forehead. "You're so gullible."

Sakina rubbed her head and frowned. "You're a meanie,"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, when Sakura entered Sakina's home, she saw Sakina sound asleep leaning on the shoulder of Hanamiya who was also asleep.

Sakura's eyes widened and she blushed. "So cute!" She whispered, slowly walking away.

She headed towards the bedroom in the back and continued to sneak glanced at the two sleeping.

Sakura entered the bedroom and let out a soft squeal.

Sakura's phone rang and she answered. "What? You've found Out where Haizaki is? Of course not now you idiot! Tomorrow. That's when we strike. When I'm done with that bastard he's gonna wish he never touched my friend!"

Sakura hung up the phone and sighed. She let loose her long pigtails and glanced into her closet. There was a wooden sword there with a red sash tied on it with the words 'Banchou' on it.

"Tomorrow, we beat his ass," Sakura whispered, throwing herself into the bed and drifting to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.5K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
93.7K 2.4K 27
Sōdai Kessaku's family owns a small bakery in Tokyo, life is ever unchanging and she's happy with that. That is until a mysterious someone walks thro...
137K 1.8K 15
SFW agere oneshots for haikyuu pairings !
436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...