Life with The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... More

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 6: Russians
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 35: Family Matters
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."

104K 3.3K 1.2K
By WildHeartsRun_

Lucy's POV

Everything happened so fast...I was sleeping in math class, and then gunfire echoed in the halls. We huddled in a corner, then they took me. I should've listened Wesley. God I'm so stupid!

Whoever these people were, they covered up my head with some sack and now I....I'm scared. Terrified actually. When my parents told me they were in a gang, never was I expecting to be kidnapped....but is anybody really prepared to be kidnapped? Well, if they planned it themselves the-.....Now is not the time Lucy!! You've just been kidnapped!!

We must have been in a vehicle, because it just came to a stop. I felt myself being picked up, and that's when I started kicking. I knew whoever it was, was having a hard time holding me. As I was flailing my foot kicked something, and I heard a groan.

"The little b!tch kicked me,"A thick male accent growled. What language did he sound like? Russian maybe? Anyway, I kept kicking and soon, I started waving my arms. I ended up elbowing my captor in the face, and he dropped me.

When he dropped me I ripped off the sack from my, and took off running. There were woods in the direction I was heading, and I knew if I could make there, I would lose them. However, my escape plan failed when I felt pain shoot through my body. I fell to the ground, and I couldn't move. The immense pain was growing, and I started spazzing out. I had just been tazed. Once the pain stopped I blacked out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up, I was in some dimly lit room that only had a single light bulb. I was strapped down to a chair, and duct tape covered my mouth. My body still ached from being tazed earlier, especially this specific spot on my back.

I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I was all alone, and very very scared. Tears streamed down my face, and I nearly suffocated when I tried to breathe through my mouth. I have always been a mouth breather so this is very difficult.

I tried to wiggled out of my restraints, but it wasn't working. I stopped wiggling when I heard the door open. Light flooded the room, and I looked around, only to see a man in a red mask walking towards me.

The mans 6 foot frame towered over me, and I started to shake a bit. The man ran his hand along my arms, which sent made me shiver in disgust.

"You're awfully pretty,"the man stated lowly,"We'll have fun." My eyes widened, and more tears rolled down my cheeks. The man's hand started heading toward the fly of my jeans, but thankfully the door opened, stopping the man from going any further. In the doorway stood a man in some silver mask. What is it with these masks?

"I have orders from Butch,"the masked man in the door boomed,"You are needed in the loading docks."

"We'll finish this later,"the red masked man huffed, and walked off. The silver masked man walked over to me, and waited until the door was closed to do anything. Once the door was shut the man gently took the tape off of my mouth, and  I let out a loud sob.

"Please don't rape me,"I begged. The guy cocked his head, and took off his mask. "Wesley,"I sighed in relief.

"They didn't hurt you did they?"He asked.

"They tazed me,"I admitted. Wesley growled, and his jaw clenched.

"I'll get you out of here Lucy,"he assured,"I promise." I nodded, and silence consumed the room. Wesley had closed his eyes, and seemed to be in deep thought. I, on the other hand was watching every expression his face made. weird I know but, he's beautiful.

"Wesley, I'm sorry,"I sniffled, and he opened eyes.

"For what?"He wondered, and cocked his head slightly.

"I should've listened to you,"I frowned. Wesley stroked my head, and grabbed my hand.

"It's okay Luce,"he stated,"I told your parents I'd protect you. I came here as soon as everyone was dismissed. Lucy I will protect you until my last breath, that is a promise." I looked at him with wide eyes, after his statement. His last breath?

Cole's POV

I had just returned home from the school, but I wasn't staying for long. I just came home to check on Talia, and to grab my good gun.

"Talia,"I announced, walking into the house. Once Talia and I got back from Russia, I brought her to my house so she could contact her family. To my surprise, she had no family left. Soo, I let her stay with me. We slept in different rooms....the first night. Now she has, taken up the right side of my bed. She's actually really nice to have around.

"Talia!"I called out once more, still no answer. I walked upstairs and looked around...No Talia. I swear she was here when I left for the school. "Talia this isn't funny!" I yelled, jogging back downstairs. I looked around the living room, and saw a note on my wooden coffee table. I picked it up, and read it.

I bet you're wondering where Talia is...Well she's in Sergei's possession. If you want Talia back, you'll bring me Natalie Grayson. It's your choice. Bring Natalie to the old shoe factory on Smokey Lane, come alone. Or I may just have to kill Talia. Again it's your choice. Sincerely, your Brother-in-law

My brother-in-law? I thought Jane's husband was dead? The note did nothing but make my blood boil. I grabbed my gun, and stormed out of the house. This guy p!ssed off the wrong person.

Natalie's POV

The whole gang was gathered at our base, and I was a mixture of feelings. Carter was standing on some crates trying to address the crowd.

"Serpent Brotherhood listen up,"he boomed,"We need to take action! Our daughter Lucy has been taken by this rival gang, and we need to get her back. I have plan.." My mixture of feelings turned into rage, and realized what was happening. This is my gang, I'm in charge. I stepped on the crate with Carter, and he looked at me.

"Sorry Carter,"I frowned,"But you don't run this show anymore. The gang belongs to me. Step down." Carter looked conflicted, but he stepped down. "Carter is right!"I began,"Our daughter was taken and-" I was cutoff by Cole entering the room.

"Talia's been taken,"He announced,"They want Nat in exchange for Talia." I looked at Cole, and my eyes widened. Then I plan started to form in my head. Murmurs grew louder in the crowd, and I looked at Carter.

"Carter your my new secretary,"I smirked,"Call my brother, my father, your father, and your brother."

"Secretary?"Carter question,"Why do I have to call them?"

"Yes secretary,"I clarified,"And you're calling them because....I have a plan."

______________

I know there's a lot going on in this chapter but bear with me. It's about to get crazy!

Please Comment & Vote

Have a great day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 15
They say when you find love, you should never let it go. They also say you should set it free and if it comes back to you, then it is meant to be. I...
16.7K 475 43
Gang life isn't something you can just... leave. Tave Rossi knows this better than anyone, after being threatened, abused, shot at and her family...
1K 7 30
Penelope's dad died 2 years ago. And she finally has got her life sorted. She's left the popular crowd and is comfortable where she is. Knowing now t...
537 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...