Criminal {A Ziall Love Story}

By louismoke

Niall started his day at his new job in Ireland. It was an ordinary day until a masked man attempts a robbery... More

Criminal {A Ziall Love Story}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ ANYWAY
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hello Again

Update

6.3K 59 7
By louismoke

I don't have an excuse for why I haven't updated. First it was BC I was grounded and now it's just cos I've been busy having the most amazing summer ever.

I don't want to say this is goodbye BC it's not, I just don't see myself updating anytime soon.

I can already tell you'll be upset and maybe angry, and i understand because the last I updated was June 19th. But I have some personal things I need t figure out and even fix before I do anything first. I don't know how long that will take so bear with me.

I love reading your comments, they really brighten up my day I swear to you.

I love you all, I appreciate you all, and this isn't the end of this fanfic because in all honesty, I've fallen in love with writing and reading, I love this, this is something I really want to do.

Comment below and let me know how you feel if you like, even if you're mad, comment, I like constructive criticism.

Stay with me, because I'll be back.

It's not a goodbye, it's a..

See you soon,

Ashley xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 868 28
PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could never be and day by day he completely losse...
1.4M 53.3K 32
Niall has always been special. They called him different, strange, diseased. But he had visited many doctors, and none of them diagnosed him with any...
64.1K 3.1K 33
Five years ago, Niall left his husband Zayn Malik. Pregnant, broke, and homeless, Niall found a way to make a living that was suitable for his soon t...
116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...