Passion

By peoplewatcher99

"I told him that I would love him with everything I had in me until the very end of everything, and I meant i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Cast
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

24 2 0
By peoplewatcher99

Sienna

I woke up, Jaden's muscular arms wrapped around me, my eyes hazy and my head pounding.

"Jaden, Ja, wake up, I need to speak to my parents, i need to say goodbye." I groaned, wriggling out of his strong grasp. Once i had freed myself, i looked down at my thankfully clothed body, looking around for my robe.

Pulling my robe on, i pulled the strings together in a loose knot, exiting my bedroom. I ran around the house, looking for my parents. Although my mother was completely rude to me, as i was to her, i like to say once last 'i love you' before my parents leave, i hate them leaving on an argument.

It was once that i finally reached the kitchen that the all to familiar note pinned to the fridge caught my eye. I had missed them, they had left again. I rest my head in my hands, leaning against the surface, forcing the tears back.

"Si, whats up sis?" I heard Kian's soothing voice.

"They've gone again, why can't we just see them, i miss them, and me and mum argued and i never got to say that i loved them and now if something happens -" I babbled, Kian pushed his hand against my mouth pulling me into a hug.

"Everything will be ok, its been like this since we were two years old Sienna, we know how it goes now, the same old routine, never been here to see a Birthday barely here on Christmas, its the same old." Kian soothed as i buried my head into his chest.

"I need to walk, run, punch. Something, anything, i need this feeling to leave me." I sobbed, pulling away from the hug. I began to walk away before Kian stopped me again.

"I heard you last night."

My head snapped around, "heard what?"

"You were in the hallway, you said you heard screaming and then i heard Jaden usher you back into your room," He explained, my heart began racing, "i think you need to see a doctor Sienna, I'm really worried about you."

"Im fine."

"No you're not!"

"Leave it Kian! Stop worrying please! I'm fine! I was just uh, over emotional!" I argued back, trying to disguise the fact a really wasn't fine last night.

"Why was Jaden with you?" He muttered.

Crap. How do i get myself out of this one.

"He was just there Kian." I quietly responded, walking off through the array of hallways to my bedroom where i found Jaden leaving. We shared a short smile passing by.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I smiled down at my phone, a text from Jordan.

Jordan - Hey sweet cheeks, you free for lunch, reservations at Sugarhut for 2 if you're up for it. 1pm, be there or be square xx

I know i said i found Jordan annoying, but he was a break, something fresh that kept my mind off of everything thats wrong in life. I pulled on my simple coral dress, it was loose and wavy, perfect for the spring day, I pulled my knee highs on, zipping them up.

With the brightness of my dress i decided to keep my make up simple but i made an effort with my hair. Placing the Monki Claire hat an my head and draping my leather jacket across my shoulders, i picked up my clutch with the essentials in, heading on the front door.

"Oi Sienna! Where you off?" Jaden shouts.

"Out." I shortly replied, climbing into  the limo.

Once i had arrived a Sugarhut, i felt a wave of nervousness wash over my body, why was i so nervous. Its Jordan! 

"Sienna, hi! I'm glad you could make it!" Jordan smiled, two drinks in his hands.

"Well i had nothing better to do." I greeted nonchalantly with a small smirk resting across my lips. Jordan looked at my, slightly dumbfounded.

With an awkward smile i followed him over to our table, watching him place our drinks on the table he then turned an his heels, pulling my chair out for me with a cheesy smile. I gratefully sat down, murmuring a small thank you.

"So, do you uh, have anymore shoots lined up?"

Taking a small sip of my Cosmo cocktail, i responded, "i think so, just waiting for Richard to text me to confirm some details, apart from that its just small magazine shoots here and there."

"Cool, cool. I seen a few of the finished shots, Richard was sure stern on photoshop." Jordan chuckled, waving the waitress over and ordering a variety of nuts.

"I don't like photoshop, I'm a natural model, yes i wear makeup and have my hair done by professionals, but photoshop it just too much, don't you agree?"

Jordan smiled, rubbing the dusting of stubble across his face, "I strongly agree, you're far to pretty for photoshop."

I light blush dusted across my cheeks and i smiled.

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -  -- -  -

Stumbling down the streets, linking arms with Jordan, we laughed about everything and anything, the whole day filled of conversation about our family and friends. Likes and dislikes.

"Do you know what Jord, i surprisingly enjoyed your company today." I giggled, trying not to slur my words.

"And you Sienna, you are also fabulous company." 

We finally reach my front door, the cool summer evening air dusting my body. I look up at Jordan, my hands clutching onto his biceps. Our breathing heavy as our lips neared.

"Sienna! You're finally ho-" 

I fell back against the wall, Jordan stepping away from the porch, "Oh hey, sorry i didn't see your uh friend stood out here." Jaden said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, hi, I'm Jordan." 

"Jaden, nice to meet you."

"Anyway i was just going." Jordan stammered awkward, resting a small kiss to my cheek before rushing off.

"Nice one dickhead." I groaned, pushing past Jaden and into my house.

Jaden shortly followed, shutting the door, "how am i a dickhead?"

"Oh i didn't see your friend," i mocked, "if you seen me you would've seen Jordan you idiot!"

"What do you like the boy or something?"

"No." I abruptly said, stopping my heel against the floor.

"Oh well that was convincing." 

"Shut up! So what if i was to like Jordan, whats the problem?"

"I never said there would be a problem"

"Your tone of voice says different."

"Whats wrong with you two?" Kian asked, stepping into the hallway.

"Nothing." We said in unison.

"Right, anyway, pizzas done." Kian awkwardly said, leaving us standing in the hallway.

"What is your problem?" I quizzed, placing a hand on my hip.

"I just, uh, don't see Jordan being your type."

"Jaden, you're reading into this far to much."

"So what if i am." He grumbled, walking off.

Picking up my clutch, I headed upstairs, searching my wardrobe for something comfier to wear. I pushed open my balcony doors, settling on one of the chairs, pulling my knees up to my chest. The sun was setting, faint music of The Jam coming from my record player filling the silence around me. Lighting up the joint i had previously rolled, i let the smoke dance on my tongue, my body relaxing.

Hearing my phone buzz, i picked it up, reading the text from Jordan.

Jordan - Sienna, look below.

Standing up from my balcony, resting the joint in the ashtray, i looked below, seeing Jordan stood at the bottom, basket in hand.

"You said you wanted to experience the small rebellious things of a young teenager in love, so i thought, sneaking out, but your parents aren't home for you to sneak out. Which then brought me to the conclusion, i should sneak in." Jordan explained.

Giggling, i responded, "theres a ladder round in the car park."

Soon enough, Jordan had successfully climbed the ladder and we were both sat on my balcony, cheesy grins across our faces.

"Well, since you've done this for me. Im going to make something for you, you said earlier about never touching a drug accept a standard cigarette. Well," I paused, relighting the joint, "here you go."

"Weed?" Jordan asked and i nod my head, urging him to take a hit.

"This feeling, its amazing." Jordan sighed, his arms wrapped around me as i munched on bread and cheese.

"You're amazing." I breathed, shuffling around into a straddling position, my hips lightly rubbing against his crotch,

"You think so?" He asked, placing his hands on my hips.

"I know so." I murmured against his lips.

The kiss started slow, filled with passion, but the friction between us was undeniable. My top was slowly discarded as Jordan left small kisses across my neck, my bare chest pushing against him. His top was soon taken off, raking my nails across his chest. I feel Jordan nibbling against my collar bone, my hips grinding harder against him. 

Soon, we were naked across my bed, my breathing slightly off as Jordan, left soft kisses on the inside of my thighs, teasing me. He plump lips pressed against my sex causing my to breath in, a sense of pleasure washing my body.

Jordan

Sienna put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down toward her now, dripping hole. I could smell her juices as I hovered my head above her welcoming pussy and first took one of her lips in my mouth and then the other. My mouth was now full her, my tongue seeking out the entrance to her deep hole. I could feel her pussy all around my tongue and didn't want to stop. There is something about the texture of a wet pussy that takes some explaining and keeps you wanting more.

I turned my attention to her clit. I wasn't going to stop until she cum. I wanted to watch as each orgasm racked her body. And Sienna didn't disappoint. As my tongue flicked back and forth over her little cherry she jerked around like a bucking bronco. She tried to pull me away to stop her going over the brink but I forced myself on her further. Feverishly licking her out and sucking her clit until she couldn't hold back any more, her body spasmed, legs clamping against my body and her back arched as she fell into her orgasm.

Sienna flipped as over, straddling my bare legs, her wet sex rubbing against my thighs. She slowly closed her eyes and in one move her tongue was exploring my mouth. A deep, passionate, wet kiss like the one we had shared outside

Feeling her rub against me, waiting for her to finally ride my throbbing cock. Sienna was just giving a glimpse of what was to come. She ground into me.

Sienna tilted back so as to present herself to me, lifted her pussy toward my face as if to offer me a treat and I gladly accepted. My tongue darting in and out and all around her moist hole. I felt myself getting more excited in the new found position. Soon, Sienna reached around my to open her draw, pulling out an all to familiar foil packet, sliding the condom onto my member.

AN

Awfully sorry for the sexy time at the bottom ;)

Please please check out my website featured in my bio.

Also a huge thank you to my friend for posting the first few chapters on her site.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
840K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...